SSP Attack-Def Upgrade of Battle Boss hp

UnReVaL

The combination of several servers led to more people in SSP, especially when it is battle-time. The bosses that spawn live no longer than a couple of seconds, which makes it almost impossible to do enough damage to obtain a drop. I'd like you guys to help us with this issue. Something like his occured with Celestial Basin as well, where the health of the bosses were increased to fix the issue. Is it possible to use this method for SSP as well?

Thank you for video mate. i thinking this but you do it before me. Game G.m.'s please this is important boss dies in 4 sec. We cannot take a loot. This boss hp is too low for that max gear players. BNSshy

Easy.

Make the battle bosses have reflect 50% damage back to attackers, reduce incoming damage by 50%, and increase damage by 100%.

In order to counter these, you need 50PP drum buff to immune to the reflect, 100PP buff to bypass the incoming damage, and half the damage caused by bosses  with 200PP buff. The latter is not matter if you have enough people to kill bosses before they do anything dangerous, but will be useful against Berserker.

This setting discourages channel jumping to feed only on Battle Bosses, and also makes boss last longer. Only people who stick to the channel for at least 100PP to get most of credit from the bosses.

6 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Easy.

Make the battle bosses have reflect 50% damage back to attackers, reduce incoming damage by 50%, and increase damage by 100%.

In order to counter these, you need 50PP drum buff to immune to the reflect, 100PP buff to bypass the incoming damage, and half the damage caused by bosses  with 200PP buff. The latter is not matter if you have enough people to kill bosses before they do anything dangerous, but will be useful against Berserker.

This setting discourages channel jumping to feed only on Battle Bosses, and also makes boss last longer. Only people who stick to the channel for at least 100PP to get most of credit from the bosses.

no, just increase hp. and whats pp? 

24 minutes ago, swpz said:

Or alternatively, lower the percentage of damage required to get a drop - say, you hit it, you get a drop. Everyone wins.

Like the breakdancing turtle in MSP, seems reasonable.

Since we are at it, fix the *cricket* bug with the striker captains of ssp. Only the one who first hits gets the loot, the quest and the pp. It's been bugged since more than a year.

Changing contribution rules so that a hit = loot would open the door to SSP farming for average players or non "whale" players in general. It would be an excellent change as the current situation makes it so that most players have no way of actually farming any materials conventionally. Sort of discouraging to players when they see the egregious prices and the amount of materials required per upgrade - and that they can't even mitigate the damage by farming.

Personally I wouldn't put it past that some of these players are actually selling gold to recuperate their losses on the side.

6 hours ago, JonJonPoPongZ said:

This is good, its killing the gold farmers, let them die off.

What about the clans that let the gold farmers raid with them to get Raven and gear?

Buffing their HP hurts the minority faction if they do get an opening to farm. It's less time to fight off the majority faction. Greatly increase the damage the mobs do so at least the minority faction can kill players easier for prestige.

Or bring back SSP guns.

@JonJonPoPongZ im gold farmer with raven7 full bt gear awakened soul. We all farming gold cause need to go raven 9. but im not gold farmer like you are thinking. if u want to see my gear i will send it.. just ask. This things no problem for whales cause whales have max gear and they can get chest easly. You like this changes maybe you are a whale? 

18 hours ago, JonJonPoPongZ said:

This is good, its killing the gold farmers, let them die off.

^It is not, if you think SSP is the only place they get the gold from well, you're mistaken.

18 hours ago, JonJonPoPongZ said:

Gold farmers are not geared, gold farmers are like baleful 7 and 8s. They are not getting loot.

Let the farmers die. Also given your username, I'd say you are a gold farmer.

^This is such an ignorant comment from such an ignorant person, I don't know what server you are but there are plenty of Gold Sellers and Farmers that are past 1050AP+ and they all go farm everywhere, including SSP, the ungeared gold farmers you speak of they go to 6v6 i know because whenever I go with my clan we face them, like it's super obvious, even if they let SSP and other places like this, they'll continue selling and farming gold, this server merge affects anybody who isn't geared like my real friends that are starting to gear up about 800ish they at right now, this won't allow people to farm into SSP or any other place due to overpopulation.

28 minutes ago, 817023_1452549911 said:

@DuBread i know this JonJonPoPong guy. He is a good streamer, youtuber and i fallow him in youtube. But i dont understand why he thinking like that. İ thing he dont need evolved stone :D

Because the guy is pay to win, he probably doesn't know what it means to farm your own stuff out of your own sweat, he's most likely used to pay-to-win, he ain't care for new beginners and stuff, it's whatever now i just read the tomorrow's patch notes and they seem not giving us a fix for all of this mess, guess they'll do something when people start to leave game since game is becoming absurdly more and more p2w, it's not even fun anymore.

Archived