suggestion for bonus coins

nonistaicho

Hello,

I would like to suggest to give buyers some bonus coins whenever buying a higher package from the store.

For example; you spend 5 euro, you get 400 coins, you spend 10euro you get 800coins + 5% bonus.
You spend 20 euro, you get 1600 coins + 15% bonus and so on.

I think it's fair for this to happen, it's a normal thing in other games and I believe it should be good to implement for BnS as well.
There's absolutely nothing making me spend more for the game!

Also, you guys need to make the premium more appealing... 10 items discount and some extra xp (this is close to nothing as we barely get 10-15xp for killing mobs) just cause you have premium (which is overly expensive, by the way) is nothing!

Hope to see this soon.

heh. it took me a bit to stop laughing after reading that. 

laughing even more wondering what like dotimus or Klaus would have to say about this.

what I say about this is Op has a whale appetite but only a sardine allowance

Also you need to ponder what this would do for the whales.

What do they get for spending 1k euros or 5k euros?  the math associated with "and so on" when it gets that big is sort of scaring me.   they would get what? 10x ncoins? so that they would have maybe high hundreds of thousands or maybe break 1million of ncoins vs 10's of thousands/low 100's of thousands of ncoins?

also screw increasing the premium mob xp %, just go for "premium = u ding a level each time u kill a mob".   that's what you really REALLY want.

4 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

laughing even more wondering what like dotimus or Klaus would have to say about this.

/PlayDumb

... is OP premium 10 already?

C'mon, guys - don't be mean. lol

The OP is just conveying how a lot of other games DO that with buying in-game currencies, where if you bought a bigger "bundle", you got a small bonus to sweeten the deal a little, rather than having mere "denomination" bundles, like $5USD for 400NC, and $10 USD for 800NC, etc.. It's not like they'd make a bundle that's SO large and out of the question that it would get TOO out of hand, like say a $1,000 for 80,000NC with a 10% bonus on it, making it $1,000 for 88,000NC. For one thing, there are a lot of limiters in place, as is, just with purchases in the HM Store. You can only buy like three Xanos' Hands at a time, so it's not like a lot of NC would let you over-spend in a short amount of time. The things that don't have buying limits aren't super huge game changers either, if bought in bulk. Even if such items were, the tradeable items would just lower in market value, due to the market being flooded with those items from people thinking they'd make a profit from it all.

-But there's one other thing to think about before you crucify the OP: This game is already "pay to win" anyway, in many different ways, so is it SUCH a huge deal just HOW "pay to win" a player gets, given the current limiters in the HM Store? I mean, bonus or not, if a whale is going to buy a LOT of NC anyway, to "whale it up" on his/her account, the bonus NC just existing is irrelevant.

It just sounds like the issue isn't being "P2W", but being TOO "P2W".

Again, if they're going to spend $1,000 USD on 80,000NC anyway, what's another 8,000 on top of it? It won't make their P2W any less cheap to defend against in PVP, and in PVE, whales actually HELP get stuff done and get stuff done faster for everyone who just wants to get stuff done and over with.

I'm not a whale, as far as upgrades go, but I have spent lots of money on cosmetic stuff from the HM Store. If bonus NC was a thing, I'd spend even more money on this game, just so I can buy more into the cosmetics. The bonus NC, for me, just bolsters that buying power, and I'm saying this as a person who doesn't care AS much for all of the P2W crap. I don't care for PVP at all in this game, but that's just me - I hate it, and only do it when cosmetic items or other cool stuff of the sort is involved, or if I find it "easier" to do for one of the daily/weekly challenges than the other stuff in their respective lists. As far as PVE goes, I don't do a lot of stuff with my clan, and I feel more like a mascot or another "body" on their roster, but I DO want to be strong enough just to be able to contribute in a party or raid without feeling like I'm being carried.

Sure, it's great when you can one-shot some stuff, but I don't mind working with everyone else to take bosses down, etc..

A "whale" or two in a group are pretty handy, though, when you're just running hard mode of a dungeon you actually have NO fun playing (for whatever reasons), but want a specific outfit or whatever that has an already slim chance of even dropping.

On top of that, the RNG is so horrible, that once the item you want drops, you have to compete with people who are willing to spend "whale" amounts of money to outbid everyone else. Sure, you MIGHT lose the bid war against such players but at least when whales go against eachother in a bid war, everyone else gets a little richer.^^;

TLDR: The original intro theme music for "Magnum, p.i." sounds pretty cool too!

(That's not the TLDR version, because now I'm being mean, and won't let anyone have it that easy! Muwahahaha~) XD

10 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

Also you need to ponder what this would do for the whales.

What do they get for spending 1k euros or 5k euros?  the math associated with "and so on" when it gets that big is sort of scaring me.   they would get what? 10x ncoins? so that they would have maybe high hundreds of thousands or maybe break 1million of ncoins vs 10's of thousands/low 100's of thousands of ncoins?

also screw increasing the premium mob xp %, just go for "premium = u ding a level each time u kill a mob".   that's what you really REALLY want.

dude, it's just an idea... and big spenders will be big spenders no matter how many coins they get :)

you think they will spend less because they get more? heh...also loved that "sardine allowance" comment, it's funny cause it's true lol :)

7 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

dude, it's just an idea... and big spenders will be big spenders no matter how many coins they get :)

you think they will spend less because they get more? heh...also loved that "sardine allowance" comment, it's funny cause it's true lol :)

My professor in college used to say something similar, regarding people who have "caviar dreams and a Big Mac budget". It's stuck with me for years, and I wonder now, what the original saying might've been, and who to credit it to.^^;

I wish Premium Rank 10 have something calls Loyal Points.

After hitting the max rank, Premium Points are no longer applied. Instead, the spends will now gain Loyal Points at the rate of 10:1 (10 coin spend, 1 point gain), which can be used to buy products in F10.

When I buy 10 outfits each worth 1,500 coins, I think it is cool getting one extra.

Archived