Forums

Hate for Summoners for Ebondrake Citadel Dungeon

Onewing91

This is for BNS players who has a lot of issues with the summoners. I played the dungeon a several times. A lot of players say that summoners sucks with STEALTH. I want to tell those players... Our skill for STEALTH has only 1 SECOND OPENING to PARTY STEALTH. The timing is VERY CRUCIAL! So for those who are always complaining/hating that summoners sucks in dungeons, now I hope this clears things up towards those players.

I did research on the STEALTH skills for assassin and they have way more time to STEALTH the party. 

Summoners: Enhanced Seed Shroud : On a successful counter of an attack, the summoner and party members gain stealth for 6 seconds and resists damage and status effects for 1 seconds.

Assassin e.g.: Shuriken Stage 3 Tier 3 (Smokescreen): Stealths everyone for 10 seconds within 3 meters of the smokescreen.

Because almost every time when I play this dungeon everybody has a bad attitude towards Summoners. I think it's time I need stand up for this class.. it's not fair that we always get the blame at this dungeon. 

It was more of a concern to me that with the attitude of some players that the game isn't much fun. If someone can't handle a loss in a dungeon because the party is randomly assigned, maybe they shouldn't play these games.

I don't understand why people would respond in anger when it doesn't go their way. I guess I'm just disappointed in some players..

Archived