New player - Keybinds

ILumiaI

I've noticed I'm unable to bind keys that I want to use for skills and such. For example, in multiple other MMOs I use multiple mouse buttons for different keys, here when I go to "set" a keybind it displays "Available" which I then try to click something and nothing happens. If I click a random letter on my keyboard it works for that. Its the same for a gamepad. Some of the gamepad keybinds are horrible and I would like to customize it to my liking but can't, still the same issue.

Its like the game won't allow you to bind some of the keys on the keyboard/mouse just cause??

This is actually game braking for me, if I am unable to customize my own user interface.

Thanks for any help,

I am not very knowledgeable in these matters, but I know some of the better mice allow you to assign keys to the mouse buttons. So you could keep the default key and assign that key to your mouse and it would work I think. NCSoft said they have no problem with this us long as one click stays one keystroke (= no macros, not even for S-S please).

Archived