Overpopulated Zones / Field Bosses~

DuBread

Hello I'm making this new Topic with this very specific problem hoping that the Devs or Admins check this and take a look to the problem:

-The problem is that after the last and recently Server Merge the field bosses and whatnot  that you have to kill are overpopulated now, this mean that for example, bosses such as SSP's Battle Bosses, SSP's Grindtooth, SSP's Capture Captains, BeastBog's Bosses, etc.. dies too fast for a lot of people to get credit and then a drop from them.

-People who isn't geared enough like myself, and I'm talking about people who isn't 1050AP or above, because my main character is 950AP and I've been trying to farm some Evolved Stones and now after Server Merge, basically, I don't have access to it anymore cause due to the channels being super crowded the bosses and mobs die to fast and my damage isn't fast enough to get credit and if it happens to me with 950AP then what's there for the new beginners and people who needs to farm Evolved Stone just to gear up and keep up with the end game content?

-it's just not fair so I'd like the game Devs/Admins to look into this issue, pretty please, and perpahs come up with a solution such as Increasing Bosses HP, like you guys did in the past for Celestial Basin's bosses for that event because it was too overpopulated as well and lots of people wouldn't have access to the special boxes drop, I kindly ask you guys to check this up for us, thanks in advance.

PD: for whoever is also affected by this, you guys can colaborate by replying to this topic and posting your problem as well so they can see it's a big problem cause this affects a ton of people.

25 minutes ago, Wiri said:

@DuBread

You prob need to submit a ticket for it https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

There is a category called Suggestion under Gameplay issues, please take a look on it.

P/s: If you don't mind, next time if you can, break down your sentences in multiple line will make it easier for other to get your point

Okay thanks will do.

3 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

dear OP, your thread is relevant and placed in the correct place.

wiri, who do you think you are?  I bet u get beat up in bars, a LOT!

I didn't say he posted in a wrong place, just suggest him a faster way to send the request to the team.

Also p/s was wrote for only OP, who are you again?

This problem was on some servers even before the merge, the merge just made it even worse. So yes, I agree with you. Especially when talking about the end bosses from SSP which drop the tokens for evolved stones, there are high geared burst classes (like SIN or SF) who can have a dps output of 500k+ during the few seconds the fight lasts. I, as an FM can't do much more than 120k dps in a ~5 sec fight, which is not enough to get loot. That shouldn't be the case. I even know 1k+ AP people who still don't get anything.

They increased the HP of the bosses in Celestial Basin aswell, so why not in SSP too?

On 11/8/2017 at 5:53 PM, Wiri said:

@DuBread

You prob need to submit a ticket for it https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

There is a category called Suggestion under Gameplay issues, please take a look on it.

P/s: If you don't mind, next time if you can, break down your sentences in multiple line will make it easier for other to get your point

This is what they said on the ticket:

We also invite you to share your thoughts in our official forums. This is one method of directly letting our Devs know of your concerns. However, we cannot guarantee that they will reply to a thread that you started. We can only assure you that they consistently read the forums for ideas that can be added to future patches. 

So Yeah, I invite everyone who's facing this problem to post and talk in this topic if we want them to notice it and do something about it.

Yeah man... i mean too much people like they did think on server merge but did not think or consider the side effects of it, i mean its obvious considering how much Attack Power and damage in general has been increased since zones like SSP came up or anything really, if u put a group of persons where the zone's cap is like 30 people and then u double its number without considering that it'd affect the zone its obviously that the zone is going to crash, I myself have 1025AP and if i don't have WL buff and BB on my party I can't get credit in SSP Battle Boss either... plus my FPS now CRASHES due the overpopulation in the zone, so yeah it's a problem, y'all need to fix this please, cause its annoying. this dont contribute to game economy cause only a certain number of person has access to evolved stones now, making its price to go up.

And all of this in weekdays, Imagine what it's gonna be like today and weekends on frenzy, a lot of people won't be able to farm moonstones on frenzy nor evolved stone nor soulstone and whatsoever you can get from SSP, this is a big thing.

Archived