Forums

Quartz/Rich Quartz Availability

Nhamandu

With the Recent Merge and uprising market prices for Quartzs and Silverfrost Transformation Stones, you should imagine how it become hard to dig quartz. the amount of channels are really insufficient to everyone whos trying to work hard and craf/farm all the materials to transmute oils, with this dark origins patch it will become even more harder. So... please increase the amount of quartz/rich quartz and decrease the respawn time of them, ty for the comprehension

7 minutes ago, Nhamandu said:

With the Recent Merge and uprising market prices for Quartzs and Silverfrost Transformation Stones, you should imagine how it become hard to dig quartz. the amount of channels are really insufficient to everyone whos trying to work hard and craf/farm all the materials to transmute oils, with this dark origins patch it will become even more harder. So... please increase the amount of quartz/rich quartz and decrease the respawn time of them, ty for the comprehension

In addition, you should make the rich quartz to be randomized. So that everyone has a chance to mine on rich quartz. Now, the rich quartz are camped by bots 24/7.

I went to look for quartz today and the quartz nodes were already infested with bots. 

On top of that, with the release of VT necklace, which needs 60 STS and 12 SPTS (and 1200 Moonstone Crystals) to upgrade, prices are gonna skyrocket due to whales needing this stuff. At least for the first few months, until crafting rework and quartz removal. I'm pretty much gonna hold off on upgrading until then unless something unexpected happens to the economy. 

They should have listened to the community and just made Evo stones easier drops...

2 hours ago, Nhamandu said:

valid post so far

This problem needs to be adressed and tbh you should've expected this when you decided to merge servers. ALL the nodes are infested with bots and for a normal player, there's zero chance to get any. And since you obviously couldn't care less about Quartz bots, since I've been reporting some for months now and they're still around. For start you should make it, so ALL the nodes are "rich" ones and can give anywhere from 2-8 Quartz.

Quartz prices tripled/quadrupled and it pains me to know that most of that gold goes to gold sellers and players paying for game, get the short end of stick.

Address this problem ASAP!

On 10.8.2017 at 11:08 PM, gaiachaos said:

The gold sellers might be one of the main investors of this game. That may be why the devs are ignoring requests such as the one you mentioned. They even ignored the idea of making evolved stones easier to get. See where this is going?

This is still one of the funniest conspiracy theories. But I guess the CEO of NCSoft is a lizard-man anyway.

Agreed as a new player, it is tedious to farm after quartz when there is none, and I wouldn't recommend this game to new players as myself, but it is still easy to get the other mats, but the transformation stones is crucial for a new player to progress, so you can atleast do the purple dungeons efficiently. But then again most old players run daily dungeons, so your ap, acc and crit won't be effective anyway. The problem here is gold, you won't farm enough gold from those purple dungeons to buy STS. As a new player you want to feel you are progressing and you want to feel important in a dungeon. 

On 8/10/2017 at 11:08 PM, Nhamandu said:

Don't worry. Crafting system will be changed soon. Pickaxes and old mats will be removed and replaced by new ones. There is high chance it will happen in September 12 patch. Taiwan server has it already implemented. They have 2 more raids, two more dungeons and 2 solo dungeons compared to dark origins and lv 55. Still no gunner. So if NCSoft are planning give us gunner this year,they need to change crafting first.

Archived