FPS problems after 9th August maintenance

KorosKoros

So shortly wherever i go and start boss fight or w/e my fps drop like crazy making the game unplayable,my fps is constant 100-120 when out of combat in any ingame zone.But when i start a fight it ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s up like never before.For example at KV raid,last week  did it with like 60-80 combat fps,the meganura actual fight,today i had like 20-30 fps with freezes,fps drops even when i go to dungeon like Ebon Hall in F8 fps is the usually 100-120 when out of combat and in the boss fight it dropped to 40.But when i do solo dung it`s not that bad,it`s still not like before,but it`s playable while if there are other players around even if it`s only 3-4 of them it breaks.

Hi,deleted both NCwest NCsoft contents on my PC then reinstalled the game from scratch,the problem is fixed now,hope it never occurs again.Still the game doesnt go smooth with the 64bit client so i`am using the 32bit as i always did,64 never worked fine for me. So that might be your problem if you`re with the 64bit try switching to 32bit and see how it goes.

I can confirm 32 bit is behaving compared to the 64 bit client version. Yesterday my game started slowing down and so I restarted the computer, when I booted into BnS again it couldn't get anywhere higher than 16 fps. Checked the settings to see if it was running on my GTX 960m and there's nothing wrong with the setup, it just refuses to go beyond those 16 fps, then I did some testing and tried the 32 bit client after all my other attempts failed (attempts include full removal of both Intel and Nvidia drivers with DDU and reinstallation, repair from the launcher, running the game on another newly made user with no settings). I have no chance to reinstall the game since I'm running on a metered connection atm, but my totally random attempt to play the game using the 32 bit client worked out a lot better than I expected. Again at 80+ fps and my ping went down a lot. I wasn't sure if it was a personal only issue so I came to check on the forums. Think I'll keep using my 32 bit version till they improve/fix the 64 bit one. For instance, one of my friends is always complaining about lag and long loading when she had like no issues whatsoever before the server merge, it's interesting to see that now my loading screens take around 10-14 seconds, no matter where I stride or how many people are around, while she's still loading so slow like I was yesterday before logging on the 32 bit client.

Archived