SSp boss dies in 4sec. ? Really Buff ssp Boss Hp pls!

Hioot

i was in ssp and try to get attack and defance badge but i cant get chest. cause ssp boss hp is too low for endgame ppl. 1 player can burts 500+k. and there is in ssp almost 50+ players attacking boss and boss dies in 4sec. Sometimes u cant understand whats going on. 

Dear game G.M.s pls Buff SSP boss hp. 

I would like to suggest to the Devs to re-check SSP Battle Bosses and Perhaps Capture Captains as well because ever since the last changed from yesterday maintenance now SSP is horribly crowded and not all of us have High End Gear since it's not so easy to get, so before this changes almost everyone if not everyone would be able to access to SSP and have drop from everything now after last changes too many people and it's so hard to get credit for Battle Boss which is a way for us to get Evolved Stones, it's ridiculous nowadays, lease Devs, kindly look into it and have a look for all of us with not 1200AP, thanks in advance, increasing it's HP like you guys did with the Basin's Bosses Event for everyone to have credit since the place was too crowded could be a good thing to do for SSP as well.

Actually, it is not only SSP bosses. All the bosses such as BBB (big bad beetle boss) and terminator (at GHS) all died within 10 seconds. For myself, I barely get credit due to my raven gears. I am not sure if any other people without raven gear can ever get credits again on these bosses.

14 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Actually, it is not only SSP bosses. All the bosses such as BBB (big bad beetle boss) and terminator (at GHS) all died within 10 seconds. For myself, I barely get credit due to my raven gears. I am not sure if any other people without raven gear can ever get credits again on these bosses.

You're right i just noticed it, also Grindtooth another SSP Boss needs to have HP increased or something I hope they look into this please and ty.

I have some sugestions:
- Boss HP increase to 2-3 times  ALL BOSSES - Beastbog, GHS too.
- Much lower needed damage participation, or by hit to get loot. (Get rid of faction prestige system during battle!) ALL BOSSES - Beastbog, GHS too.
- Lower ppl needed to open new channel to 5.

7 hours ago, Wiri said:

Sin pretty much has no problem.

But I can see some class like shadow wl will have hard time to get credit

wut? shadow wl? i think u mean Ice wl because shadow does it pretty fine, ice the dragons wont even have time to land

Looks like msp on release. Only difference is HP has been majorly nerfed and we literally have twice the ap now. What could possibly be the problem lol. Before that merge msp was pretty dead. I had to pretty much solo it to get my infernal cape.

Crimsons didnt exist in Jiwan so we didn't really need to worry about the opposing faction.

3 hours ago, Netson said:

wut? shadow wl? i think u mean Ice wl because shadow does it pretty fine, ice the dragons wont even have time to land

oh ya ice wl, some how I keep remember dragon is shadow

Archived