Gold x 15

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 10

Silverfrost Transformation Stone x 10

Soulstone Crystal x 45

Moonstone Crystal x 10

Sacred Crystal x 45

Elysian Crystal x 10

And now they are making Oils around 3x more expensive; as if the way it was before wasn't already impossible to build a Soul without a Credit Card.

Good Job guys!

wait a minute, call me crazy, isn't the new system more expensive to craft now?  The only thing "cheaper" is that i can use idel mats on my alt to craft a couple

Current

Gold x 5

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 25

Elysian Orb x 10

Silverfrost Transformation Stone x 5

After

Gold x 15

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 10

Soulstone Crystal x 45

Moonstone Crystal x 10

Sacred Crystal x 45

Elysian Crystal x 10

9 minutes ago, ClairFarron said:

yes it is more expensive if you buy all the mats but if you farm them it is cheaper 

yeah, i thought about it.  i agree with you.  i like the new system, although it is more expensive to craft, it lowers the price though waste recycling.

I simply dont get it what is so hard to understand, we need sacred oils price to be reduced significantly. This way you're making it even more expensive to craft one... I rather buy the extra 15 evolution stones than crafting DOUBLE the sts and buying10x moonstones which basically negates the evolved stone reduction in terms of cost.

Apparetly they want the game to become your job.

A job where you pay to work;

The gold sellers, the bot farmers, the account sellers, are the only people able to grind this stupidity without fkn their personal lives outside this game.

Well, this is what NC$oft is attracting to themselves, so be it.

Evolve stones - 11.5 g each, 10 = 115g 

Silverfrost transformation stones - 15.9g each, 10 = 160g 

gold - 15g 

total for not easily farmed mats = 290 g 

Crafting 10 sts = 

10 moontone -27g

200 soul stone - 53g 

5 silverfrost quarts - 17 g 

5 Premium Kohil refiner - 29g    = 126g 

Old system - 

25 Evolve stones = 300g (rounded to 12 since it's 11.9 right now) 

Silverfrost transformation stone = 80g  (rounded up to 16 since 15.9) 

gold -  5g

total = 385g 

So just buying all the mats at current market price and farming the rest it is actually about 100g cheaper to craft then the current system. less if you farm all the mats for the transformation stones and craft them yourself. 

The crystals and most of the extra mats are fine (They much more farmable than evolved stones) 

But doubling the evolution stones is killer. After the server merge, there is literally 1/10th the quartz supply, so now quartz is going to be a major bottleneck. 

And making oils need more stones, is going to make low tier weapon upgrades cost much more gold, which is going to price new players out of the market, stuck at lower tier baleful/seraph weapons and making it harder for them to catch up to current content. 

If anything I'd swap those out with some other level 50 material entirely, like blackstones or something. That way they're cutting into the Raven stage 6+ upgrades of high tier players instead of the baleful/seraph 1-5 upgrades of newer players. 

Sealed Sacred Oil Transmutation Recipe Update

An additional change we’re making to further adjust the Evolved Stone economy is a change to Sacred Oil Transmutation. After the update less than half as many Evolved Stones will be required to complete the Transmutation. Overall a broader set of cheaper materials will be required, with the net result being a much cheaper overall Transmutation cost.

Current

Gold x 5

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 25

Elysian Orb x 10

Silverfrost Transformation Stone x 5

After

Gold x 15

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 10

Soulstone Crystal x 45

Moonstone Crystal x 10

Sacred Crystal x 45

Elysian Crystal x 10

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDvu3PoKQfO1NA43hTD2M2IdeE4YFdcFW-F5F7cM7eU/edit#gid=869052337

People should take a moment go study market prices, crafting prices and fees, and also read this excel sheet and you will realize that in their effort to "reduce" prices, they've done nothing but increased them overall. I prefer the old prices if this is what they are going to give us. I am disappointed in NCWest right now, and I usually try to avoid having too much to say about it.

You guys have one week to really reconsider your prices for crafting things or else all you will succeed in doing is making our markets inflate more and more and more. Radiant Energy Prices have more than doubled since the material update because it seems as if drop rates on them are non existent now. Evolved Stones continue to rise in price because you REFUSE to add a CONSISTENT and STABLE farming point for them. Dont get me started on Moonstones. Probably the worst thing you did to moonstones was lock them behind 6v6 content. Now only whales and extremely high geared people have a chance in hell of getting a decent moonstone income. Moonstone prices are nearly 3 times as much as compared to Back in the winter. You discourage farming because your daily specials continue to offer high quantities of essential materials for upgrades and crafting. This causes people to spend real life money to grab these items, and them either use them or more often, sell them for inflated prices on the market to attempt to make back their gold value in NCcoin or HM coin they spent. You arent helping the playerbase, you're slowly crippling us and widening the divide between people who can cash often and those who cant. I admit the only reason Im as geared as I am today is because I've dropped over 300$ or more in the last few months on this game than I originally intended. Get your act together, or I fear for the health and continued life of the game.

4 minutes ago, Cesura said:

The crystals and most of the extra mats are fine (They much more farmable than evolved stones) 

But doubling the evolution stones is killer. After the server merge, there is literally 1/10th the quartz supply, so now quartz is going to be a major bottleneck. 

And making oils need more stones, is going to make low tier weapon upgrades cost much more gold, which is going to price new players out of the market, stuck at lower tier baleful/seraph weapons and making it harder for them to catch up to current content. 

If anything I'd swap those out with some other level 50 material entirely, like blackstones or something. That way they're cutting into the Raven stage 6+ upgrades of high tier players instead of the baleful/seraph 1-5 upgrades of newer players. 

They can't swap out with blackstones because new players with only seraph/baleful can't do sanctum or iron yet. So, it will also make a harder life for new players to make oil. It is supposed to target all players, not only a small portion of players.

For the new changes, I also think that keeping STS at 5 per oil is good. 10 is a bit too much due to lack of quartz supply. If this change was before server merge, STS x10 was okay, but not now.

New players don't really need to *make* oils though. 

The reason I picked blackstones as a candidate is that that, you don't need to worry about farming large quantities of oils until you're basically got your stage 10+ weapon (and thus, you can handle doing Naryu sanctum) 

The first few stages of soul upgrades (1-5) can be easily done with just events, since it appears sacred oils are going to be a regular event offering from here on. 

Newer players leveling up should be spending those materials on weapon stage 1-10, and obtaining and upgrading draken acessories. (It's much more power for the money than anything a stage 1-10 soul is going to give you) So it's bad, in my opinion, to cause price spikes in the materials players working on those items are going to need.

Just like how I think making the new souls use the same materials was a huge mistake, because it doubled the cost of oils and wrecked the chances of anyone just upgrading to a stage 10 soul of ever catching up to the people who hoarded mats for a day one max soul. 

New gear shouldn't make the OLD gear cost twice as much, that's just unfair. 

Eh, the change seems nice.

I already have an excess amount of mats that I haven't been using and alts that have been gathering mats just from Dawn raids so I can finally get my Crit soul just from farming. Doesn't make farming Lair or Yeti too bad either even if it's not a guaranteed Treasure pouch anymore.

STS - 

250 SoulStones = Collectable Easily
10 SF Mountain Dew = Collectable Easily
MoonStones = 1/2 boxes from 6v6? = Easy

5 SF Quarts = 15g
5 Prem Kaolin = 15g

Total 30gold for 10 STS.

------------------------------

10 Evo Stones - 110g -/+ (Farmable Quite Easily too) 
15 Gold.

All Rest Crystals are Easily Farmable

So you Spend only 155g -/+ (with bought evo Stones) or 45g (Farming Most of the Materials)

Sounds like a perfect deal to me. 
Thank you NCsoft. 

1 hour ago, Satero said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDvu3PoKQfO1NA43hTD2M2IdeE4YFdcFW-F5F7cM7eU/edit#gid=869052337

People should take a moment go study market prices, crafting prices and fees, and also read this excel sheet and you will realize that in their effort to "reduce" prices, they've done nothing but increased them overall. I prefer the old prices if this is what they are going to give us. I am disappointed in NCWest right now, and I usually try to avoid having too much to say about it.

You guys have one week to really reconsider your prices for crafting things or else all you will succeed in doing is making our markets inflate more and more and more. Radiant Energy Prices have more than doubled since the material update because it seems as if drop rates on them are non existent now. Evolved Stones continue to rise in price because you REFUSE to add a CONSISTENT and STABLE farming point for them. Dont get me started on Moonstones. Probably the worst thing you did to moonstones was lock them behind 6v6 content. Now only whales and extremely high geared people have a chance in hell of getting a decent moonstone income. Moonstone prices are nearly 3 times as much as compared to Back in the winter. You discourage farming because your daily specials continue to offer high quantities of essential materials for upgrades and crafting. This causes people to spend real life money to grab these items, and them either use them or more often, sell them for inflated prices on the market to attempt to make back their gold value in NCcoin or HM coin they spent. You arent helping the playerbase, you're slowly crippling us and widening the divide between people who can cash often and those who cant. I admit the only reason Im as geared as I am today is because I've dropped over 300$ or more in the last few months on this game than I originally intended. Get your act together, or I fear for the health and continued life of the game.

STS -
250 SoulStones = Collectable Easily
10 SF Mountain Dew = Collectable Easily
MoonStones = 1/2 boxes from 6v6? = Easy
5 SF Quarts = 15g
5 Prem Kaolin = 15g
Total 30gold for 10 STS.
------------------------------
10 Evo Stones - 110g -/+
15 Gold.
All Rest Crystals are Easily Farmable
So you Spend only 155g -/+ (with bought evo Stones) or 45g (Farming Most of the Materials)
Sounds like a perfect deal to me.

You Said wut mate?

I don't think they fail anything.

What you did is just compare market price but when did MMORPG become "buy all mats" game?

IMO, With the new change it make oil become easier to farm tbh and let me tell you why.

- Less evolve stone required so less time to camp battle boss (I have 2 strong enough character in both crim and ceru faction, so I kill one mining channel for other char)

- Soulstone, Moonstone, Sacred, Elysian crystal are easy obtain from solo mast (I got at least 10 elysian crystal everyday from solo mast and not including from dun daily)

- STS crafting, do ssp, 500 soulstone = 5 bundle = around 1 hour after merge or you can try to get 250 soulstone for 1 craft is fine.

- Craft pickaxe, sell it and buy quatz or mine by yourself.

You only need around 2 character to be able to do like above, if you want more its up to you, you can craft pickaxe and sell them, ez gold or mine by yourself depend which way you think its better

Combine this with event you will be max soul in 3~4 months and don't laugh at this, this is MMORPG and soul is for high end game and long term like they mention before, 3~4 months is nothing

All farmable materials yet they failed miserably? I'm lost here.

As Wiri said, you're comparing it to market prices so obviously it's going to be more expensive than the original price since everyone's panic buying materials and that'll cause inflation temporarily and skew the prices.

And as Sayha pointed out, you're practically saving 250~300g with this change since you can farm everything with minimal spending.

44 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

All farmable materials yet they failed miserably? I'm lost here.

I think what you are missing is that your time is not worthless, just because you can farm those items doesn't magically make them without cost. In addition, even though you cannot sell Crystals, they still hold the same value as the base item when used in determining opportunity costs. The time you spend farming crystals could be used to do something with a higher profits that can in turn be spent to in the market to obtain more crystals than you otherwise would have farmed in that same time.

25 minutes ago, FlyingK said:

I think what you are missing is that your time is not worthless, just because you can farm those items doesn't magically make them without cost. In addition, even though you cannot sell Crystals, they still hold the same value as the base item when used in determining opportunity costs. The time you spend farming crystals could be used to do something with a higher profits that can in turn be spent to in the market to obtain more crystals than you otherwise would have farmed in that same time.

this, ppl doesnt seem to understand the term of opportunity cost. The fact that you can farm those materials doesnt mean its cheaper because you are basically losing money for not selling them on the market or using them to upgrade your gear.

Archived