Sign in to follow this  
VaanAnkou

Question on Chi Bomb/ Multi-Blaze badge

I see some youtube vids showing multi blaze can be casted without channeling with a certain badge. Can chi bomb do the same?

I've never seen it, but it should be the same. Im not sure if it needs to charge for 5 seconds before it goes off, but even then, you should still be able to attack normally since the badge attack modifier is on shadowgrasp, not chi bomb/multiblaze.

9 hours ago, VaanAnkou said:

I see some youtube vids showing multi blaze can be casted without channeling with a certain badge. Can chi bomb do the same?

It's not multiple blaze, it is shadowgrasp effect from VT mystic badge:

Each successful cast of [fire 4] Shadowgrasp grant Hellfire.

Hellfire will deal bonus Additional Fire Damage equal to 8500% of AP in an AoE over 5 seconds. Burning Warpath will ignore Block and Deflect.

Edited by Southwind

NightFer   
On 8/9/2017 at 4:00 AM, VaanAnkou said:

Yes, it does the same with chi bomb.

Kimuko   

This is late, but in otherwords the Frost VT badge is worthless? If one has to stand there casting it for 5sec... which was the original question.

Melon Pi   
On 1/16/2018 at 8:03 AM, Kimuko said:

This is late, but in otherwords the Frost VT badge is worthless? If one has to stand there casting it for 5sec... which was the original question.

The frost "Spirit Shot" is instantly casted after the use of shadow grasp. Unlike chi bomb, you dont need to cast or wait.