Do you hate EU players? Honestly..

Valiant

No problemo, morons will tell you that maintenance will be shorter than announced.

What ? It is already one hour longer ?

Nooooooo , it is not possible  !! 

For sure, NC would have known it and posted apologies long time before.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EvaLynBoder said:

Servers were doen yesterday for 4-5 hours in prime time EU too

4h -still not 17h. but anyway what does this has to do with a maintenance?  or are we going to start counting how many hours BNS servers goes offline in a week, then month, and when next maintenance hit, we will sum it up ^^

6 minutes ago, Valiant said:

So true....

Ohhh look

b0d11a6b26.png

They giving the NA players a free 13 orb plus they still able to do their event for 8 and get their dc finished and get 5 more 

Thank you game, Now EU will get 13 only and the rest goes in air while NA get all :'D

I dont know if you noticed that those 13 coolers can only be purchased ONCE PER ACCOUNT. Seriously, I hope ncwest will make it ONCE PER CHARACTER for EU players or this can be considered a scam and a punch in the face.

Just now, SayhaSeer said:

4h -still not 17h. but anyway what does this has to do with a maintenance?  or are we going to start counting how many hours BNS servers goes offline in a week, then month, and when next maintenance hit, we will sum it up ^^

Reading comprehension much?

17 hours of 36 hours was the post you replied to.

4-5 yesterday + 12 now = 17 hours of the 36

3 minutes ago, Necrontyr said:

I dont know if you noticed that those 13 coolers can only be purchased ONCE PER ACCOUNT. Seriously, I hope ncwest will make it ONCE PER CHARACTER for EU players or this can be considered a scam.

Sadly once only :3
Updated : 26 ruby for EU players

20 minutes ago, Lemy said:

Not all NA players will get to play either today since not everyone goes to work in the morning so I think it was fair that they gave compensation for both regions

Still most of EU players are damaged while at least you got like 30% of players who were damaged 

20 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

If their service was good, they would not even need to compensate players in the first place.

It's amazing, they actually for once compensate players with free event items because that is what most people were whining about losing today and yet.. people are still whining. They could have very easily said screw you all and not given anyone anything. 

No matter what they do with the maint time. People will still complain. The only solution is to separate NA and US server maint time like 2 different games. However, this will double the workload for the GMs, plus they have to somehow separate the linked file & system between NA and US server. 

With the current state of this game (just server merged!!!! = game is dying), do you think they will put more resources into a dying game? 

"Take it or leave it" = "Accept it or leave the game"

In addition, I don't know if some of you guys have tried to threaten to leave this game in the tickets before. Based on my experience, they don't really care much if you leave the game or not. 

Archived