Do you hate EU players? Honestly..

Valiant

Alright so today players of EU took the hit of sudden server down for like 4 hours in the afternoon and tomorrow you going to put a maintenance of 11 hours.

While come in the middle of the day for most of EU players and almost till the midnight, myself the maintenance will start at 1pm and finish at 12am.

Just bravo, you did ruin the player experience for EU players in 2 days easily, cause all problems of connection is on EU server and tomorrow maintenance that fit most of NA players but ruin it for EU players.

Thank you again.

And to remind us, that server merge was useless and no need for it only if you did release the 12man but no no you did ruin that to us too and late up the 12man and merge servers. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.) Server Experianced Connection Problems, They were aware of it. and Tried to fix it. and fixed it, it's not like they did it on purpose to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ people off... Geez

2.) Every Wednesday is Maintenance - They Don't make maintenances separately. The whole idea behind unifying the service is that all servers are maintained from one central location, all have software updates pushed to them simultaneously, and all have their data synchronized at once.

3.) Server Merge is Not useless. - There are servers who are dead and Players who are playing there can't enjoy new content like BT Nor would they enjoy VT - if they didn't merge because lack of people. Think Before Speaking.

4hours today, 11 tomorrow, big deal? - Go outside. 
Or you end up like this picture... for sure...

99.jpg

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

1.) Server Experianced Connection Problems, They were aware of it. and Tried to fix it. and fixed it, it's not like they did it on purpose to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ people off... Geez

2.) Every Wednesday is Maintenance - They Don't make maintenances separately. The whole idea behind unifying the service is that all servers are maintained from one central location, all have software updates pushed to them simultaneously, and all have their data synchronized at once.

3.) Server Merge is Not useless. - There are servers who are dead and Players who are playing there can't enjoy new content like BT Nor would they enjoy VT - if they didn't merge because lack of people. Think Before Speaking.

4hours today, 11 tomorrow, big deal? - Go outside. 
Or you end up like this picture... for sure...

1.) Tried to fix it ? I told my friend this word before " When you have a old rusty building and people keep living in it for long time. One day it will fall down and kill everyone in it" Sames goes for the server.

Everyone know by now that their server is rusty and unstable, special EU server and people from beta know this problem for ages. What happen today was coming anyway and more of it will come if they don't upgrade their server.

2.)And that is the problem, why pushing EU players with maintenance in the middle of the day while NA can take the cake and enjoy it. EU players mostly play around the time they going to shutdown the server tomorrow  while NA most of them can play after the maintenance easily.

4.) I didn't talk about long maintenance time, I did talk about how it going to make most of EU players not able to play tomorrow at all because it in the middle of the day till midnight.

25 minutes ago, Dominator said:

i think need only to compensate lost event items is about 5 dc + 8 event = 13 , other is simple rotation and is inevitable.

That what I'm talking about, most of normal players in EU will lost their DC + weekly + raids if they got plans for one while ofcourse players with multi characters will pay for it mostly.

42 minutes ago, SadisticDesires said:

We are all taking the 11 hour hit tomorrow. Cheer up. You are not alone in this. Find something positive to do, like watch a favorite movie, go to a park, call a friend, I don't know, Just something.

I know, And I don't care how long it's.

It just going to ruin the game for many EU players special how they can't perform their DC and weekly + raids time for tomorrow at all.

While Na players enjoy it and can progress.

No matter what NC west doing ( or not doing tbh ) there will be always people arguing like if everything ok.... 4hours today,11 hours tomorow? not a big deal go out, cheer up? lol

Your wasting your time Valiant ncwest sucsessfully matrixed enough players so they can no longer complain or notice that 15hours of maintenance in less than 2days is scandalous, Ncwest didnt even apologizes, no need anymore, people will find them excuses...

just look at this :

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

People already coming with argument like servers soo dead that a merge was needed, 24 or even 12man soo hard to find in an entire server...

The thuth is there is no problem to run any of those 24man raid in any servers, it's more like not enough whales in your server to run new content, plebs still runing MSP? just do a 2nd servers merge so we can gather all those whales and keep them busy...no need to explain, people will find us excuses.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Alright so today players of EU took the hit of sudden server down for like 4 hours in the afternoon and tomorrow you going to put a maintenance of 11 hours.

While come in the middle of the day for most of EU players and almost till the midnight, myself the maintenance will start at 1pm and finish at 12am.

Just bravo, you did ruin the player experience for EU players in 2 days easily, cause all problems of connection is on EU server and tomorrow maintenance that fit most of NA players but ruin it for EU players.

Thank you again.

And to remind us, that server merge was useless and no need for it only if you did release the 12man but no no you did ruin that to us too and late up the 12man and merge servers. 

Yea you are right man!

Is sad this came for day1 and NCS just dont care about EU 

And It's not worth to make topics about this ppl that stil came here just defend NCS

The ppl who come here say the true dont care any more or just stop play this game.

See this forum NCS dont use the official forum to communicate is just patetic they use all other social networks.

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

Thank you again.

I really cannot believe you are crying about a game YOU PLAY EVERY FREAKING DAY!

Do you NOT have anything else to do? NO, your post count says other. 

Man this is sad.

Well I'm an NA player and I work graveyard shift which means servers will still be down when I get home from work.  Normally I play a bit before I go to bed in the morning but this maint means I can't.  I'm not upset about this at all because I've already done tomorrow's DC ahead of time on multiple characters so the quests are ready to turn in when I log in before work tomorrow night.  All I'll have to do is log in to do the event in the evening.  Yeah it sucks that I lose some game time cause of maint but I have other things I can do and I planned ahead making sure to do my DC ahead of time.

1 hour ago, joenator said:

No matter what NC west doing ( or not doing tbh ) there will be always people arguing like if everything ok.... 4hours today,11 hours tomorow? not a big deal go out, cheer up? lol

Your wasting your time Valiant ncwest sucsessfully matrixed enough players so they can no longer complain or notice that 15hours of maintenance in less than 2days is scandalous, Ncwest didnt even apologizes, no need anymore, people will find them excuses...

just look at this :

People already coming with argument like servers soo dead that a merge was needed, 24 or even 12man soo hard to find in an entire server...

The thuth is there is no problem to run any of those 24man raid in any servers, it's more like not enough whales in your server to run new content, plebs still runing MSP? just do a 2nd servers merge so we can gather all those whales and keep them busy...no need to explain, people will find us excuses.

Honestly I don't care really, I play like 4 hours in total most of them finish dc and then finish my pvp quest then done.

This topic just to wonder what they thinking about when they make such update in middle of the day or how they can't hold their server up with many problems.

And I know!, many people still defend for no reason , like the servers is rusty and the game engine it self is old and useless that facts not just saying non sense words.

and everyone as you said, do want to cheese through 24man raids like 6 raids that why they looking for whales raids so they can skip mechs.

It not dead server, it not willing to help players and people who lazy to do mechs.

1 hour ago, Fufia said:

Yea you are right man!

Is sad this came for day1 and NCS just dont care about EU 

And It's not worth to make topics about this ppl that stil came here just defend NCS

The ppl who come here say the true dont care any more or just stop play this game.

See this forum NCS dont use the official forum to communicate is just patetic they use all other social networks.

No one listen to us sadly and this problem was since beta but sigh ,you right people still defend and calling me names just nice thing of them

I'm wondering how long it's seriously going to take EU players to finally stop whining about a maintenance that happens EVERY WEEK, on the same day, Yes this is a lot longer one then normal due to the fact a full server merge on NA and EU is a huge undertaking. It's not something they can simply press a button for a boom it's all done. The GM's are going to be working for ELEVEN HOURS, how many people bitching in EU work 8 hour shifts? These guys are gonna be starting at o dark 30 US time. If you wanted them to do the servers so it doesn't interfere with your play time they would be forced to start at like midnight and work through the morning and it would still cut into game time cause it's 11 flippen hours. 

Do us all a favor, as i'm sure a bunch of people are getting sick of the EU whining threads every time a maintenance runs long.. GO OUT SIDE! IT'S ONE DAY IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. 

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

That what I'm talking about, most of normal players in EU will lost their DC + weekly + raids if they got plans for one while ofcourse players with multi characters will pay for it mostly.

I'm not sure how do you lose weekly when you can literally do the weeklies for the whole week and not just only tomorrow.

Just saying there is possibility to get the quests done by doing them day before and finishing them on Wednesday either before or after maintenance. Some might not be able to do that but if people could they still wouldn't do that as complaining is easier.

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

I'm wondering how long it's seriously going to take EU players to finally stop whining about a maintenance that happens EVERY WEEK, on the same day, Yes this is a lot longer one then normal due to the fact a full server merge on NA and EU is a huge undertaking. It's not something they can simply press a button for a boom it's all done. The GM's are going to be working for ELEVEN HOURS, how many people bitching in EU work 8 hour shifts? These guys are gonna be starting at o dark 30 US time. If you wanted them to do the servers so it doesn't interfere with your play time they would be forced to start at like midnight and work through the morning and it would still cut into game time cause it's 11 flippen hours. 

Do us all a favor, as i'm sure a bunch of people are getting sick of the EU whining threads every time a maintenance runs long.. GO OUT SIDE! IT'S ONE DAY IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. 

I dont think you understand how this works really. If the maint is in the middle of the day for you every single week and from time to time the maintenances are longer than 5 hours for basically no content added (not to mention the "and another one" jokes where a 3h maintenance turns into a 6h maintenance out of the blunt) you wount be happy aswell. Lets say Ive been tolerant till now. For the past 19 months since the game was released, we hear every week or month they will do something about the EU playerbase (which according to the statistics is around as large as the NA one) and yet, for 19 months they did ONLY ONE maintenance during EU morning time. Not fun at all. And before you say "get a life" or "go out and see your friends". I work 9 hours a day from 9am to 6pm adding an hour to travel. I play 4-5h a day during the evening. But what happened in the past day was just annoying. And now adding this... This is a full  2 days lost of the event in terms of event tokens which will result in losing the 3rd oil you can get. If no compensation is made for the EU players, its just a straight up robbery. Why am I saying that? Firstly, you DO NOT do such a server consolidation in the middle of an event, let alone doing an 11h maint for something that took 7h last year. You already have the methods to do that server merge, why do you increase the time needed drastically? Just why? Im not the person to tell you how to run a multi billion dollar company effectively, but if you cant do your jobs properly, either hire more educated staff, or sell the brand to a company that can do it better *cough* you did that before with Aion *cough*.

Boo hoo, the servers crashed, they are sooo bad! When did the last EU server crash happen? How many months ago? Oh, and hey, it was probably caused by the power failure in Frankfurt, but it is easier to just rant over and over the publishers again. It's the same bullshit in every game from every publisher, and people wonder why publishers stop listening to their "communities".

What the heck is so bad about not being able to play for one evening? Is this really going to kill you?

Also, those people saying that every maintenance takes longer than they said, how many maintenances were you really there? In the last months, actually a lot of them ended sooner than they stated.

@ the guy above me

It didn't took 7 hrs last time. It took longer. If they would state 7 hrs for today and it takes longer, you would flame for sure, too.

@ op

Yep, they destroyed our gaming experience by not being able to play for a few hours.. Riiiiiight.

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Ofcourse you are NA player who doesn't care about EU and just mad because we ask for our right.

Ofcourse it that happen to you , you would be the first one to go on forum and type I don't like that.

bunch of people ? you mean the NA people who doesn't care?
And GMs going to working 11 hour ? Do you know how games and server work even ? Lmao

Reading your post is enough to see you got zero knowledge about how maintenance or anything work, you just here to defend for no reason and because you don't care.

40 minutes ago, Leyren said:

Boo hoo, the servers crashed, they are sooo bad! When did the last EU server crash happen? How many months ago? Oh, and hey, it was probably caused by the power failure in Frankfurt, but it is easier to just rant over and over the publishers again. It's the same bullshit in every game from every publisher, and people wonder why publishers stop listening to their "communities".

What the heck is so bad about not being able to play for one evening? Is this really going to kill you?

Also, those people saying that every maintenance takes longer than they said, how many maintenances were you really there? In the last months, actually a lot of them ended sooner than they stated.

@ the guy above me

It didn't took 7 hrs last time. It took longer. If they would state 7 hrs for today and it takes longer, you would flame for sure, too.

@ op

Yep, they destroyed our gaming experience by not being able to play for a few hours.. Riiiiiight.

EU server crash happen almost every month for like 2 years now.

Maintenance End sooner than they stated ?  Never happen and most of time it get extended.

And we don't talk about how long it will take, we talk about how it in the middle of the day till midnight for EU players who most of them can't play that if unlikely but we could get more problems and extend time.

few hours ? from 1pm to 12am that is few hours ? Like if you got a work in early day at 7am next day you can't do anything...and this game and the events they did release depend on grinding every day dc and event ? that few hours....

5 hours ago, Dad said:

I really cannot believe you are crying about a game YOU PLAY EVERY FREAKING DAY!

Do you NOT have anything else to do? NO, your post count says other. 

Man this is sad.

Not as sad as the people who don't mind their own business and judge others for things which are purely personal taste and interest.

When was the last EU server crash then, apart from yesterday? Huh? Ever month, lol. When you get kicked out of the game that's not a server crash.

"Never happen" - sure.

And yes, a few hours. It is crap that it is during the event, as long as you can't play in the morning (finished the dc for 7 chars now), but apart from the event, some people here are behaving like they're gonna die if they can't play for a day.

@ massive

While most of people here judge a publisher by what they think how maintenances or game production works / should work.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

I dont think you understand how this works really. If the maint is in the middle of the day for you every single week and from time to time the maintenances are longer than 5 hours for basically no content added (not to mention the "and another one" jokes where a 3h maintenance turns into a 6h maintenance out of the blunt) you wount be happy aswell. Lets say Ive been tolerant till now. For the past 19 months since the game was released, we hear every week or month they will do something about the EU playerbase (which according to the statistics is around as large as the NA one) and yet, for 19 months they did ONLY ONE maintenance during EU morning time. Not fun at all. And before you say "get a life" or "go out and see your friends". I work 9 hours a day from 9am to 6pm adding an hour to travel. I play 4-5h a day during the evening. But what happened in the past day was just annoying. And now adding this... This is a full  2 days lost of the event in terms of event tokens which will result in losing the 3rd oil you can get. If no compensation is made for the EU players, its just a straight up robbery. Why am I saying that? Firstly, you DO NOT do such a server consolidation in the middle of an event, let alone doing an 11h maint for something that took 7h last year. You already have the methods to do that server merge, why do you increase the time needed drastically? Just why? Im not the person to tell you how to run a multi billion dollar company effectively, but if you cant do your jobs properly, either hire more educated staff, or sell the brand to a company that can do it better *cough* you did that before with Aion *cough*.

+1 this is 10/10 answer...

To be honest i really think some players troling in this thread if their goal it's to conveince us we should not complain cause NCwest soo good that the game already dead in less than one year...

11h maintenance for a servers merge? wow never seen but well we all know they are competent devs maybe the best devs in the world they fixed every bugs, 6v6 is a clown fiesta, patch Schedule is a mess, and ping is horrible... so we should thank them to work that fast i am prety sure other devs would have done this work in 15h or even 20h *giggle*

3 hours ago, Leyren said:

@ the guy above me

Next time come prepared to argue with me ;) My memory is not rotten enough to forget stuff.

But yeah, I guess they are doing something different now instead of using the same methods as before. Instead of linking the servers as it should be done easily, they are going to migrate the whole data from the existing server to a new one. Well now, isnt that pathetic?

5 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

You have no right to complain about EU players, unless you live in EU yourself. Servers going down for 11 hours means that EU players coming home from school/work are unable to login for the entire day because servers get back up during night-time. Basically, all EU players living a normal life don't get to play because of this ill-timed update, unable to do their daily dash, daily quests, event run, dungeon groups etc. But yeah, Americans have it easy. Their servers get taken down while they're sleeping, and they're back up when they come home from school/work. I mean, if server maintenance was that convenient for EU players as well, people wouldn't have a reason to complain.

So, next time, go play on EU times before complaining about EU players.

The answer is simple, we (Eu players) play on NA servers, in Blade and Soul NA not EU(discard that /EU cus its not EU), we at least should be even grateful that we even got something close to so called EU server. Just deal with what you got. Even after repetitive complains and such that were not even given a damn, people still play. As everyone suggested, do something else and don't expect to get a compensation for those 15h that you didn't get to play.

9 minutes ago, Bladesoyun said:

I will answer with a simple, not too elaborated sentence: get a life for your sake man, it's summer! go grab a girl and enjoy real life!

I start use PC since Windows95 Net since 56k modem

And this sentences were used on these days

This kids can say nothing new just this bla bla bla when dont have arguments

This is also really starting to frustrate me as well. 

I was keeping myself updated on the status of Blade & Soul through Guild Wars 2's Twitter yesterday, since they know how to manage a community.

They explained that there was a power failure in Frankfurt, while replying to almost all replies they got, being as nice as possible trying to explain the situation. And the players were nice back because of it, unlike Blade & Soul's who joked about how trash NC was on Reddit.

And now today, NC decided to pull down their pants, squat down, and *cricket* right on us. 11 hours? For real? 

Maybe not a great idea to do this in the middle of an important event. We missed yesterday, and we miss out today. And of course, no compensation at all. Not even an explanation for yesterday.

My patience for this game and NC as a whole is drastically dropping.

Archived