Forums

this is very bad experience

Tekoek0911

peapoles wants us to get legendary gear, by not doing ebondrake citadel and desolate tomb? how to do that? also the legendary drop rate is very low.

and they want us to get raven weapon, without doing black tower? seriously? if so, why not make us able to farm that 200 item to get legendary gear in another way?

and why when i form a naryu foundry party, a very good gear player appears, then he leaves? always cooky?

when i ask them why they leave, they tell me they dont want to carry a 700+ guy. and i have 803 ap. really?

when i try to tell them that, i find that they are offline, escaping from me...tbh

Sounds like you are partying up with rude people, or whales. Us broke folks have to grind and grind for anything decent. Keep your head up and ignore the jerks. Do some research and see if there are other ways to upgrade your gear. Personally, I grind for peaches to try to upgrade mine. I have all Pinnacle stuff too and granted, I'd love to have all Legendary gear as well, but if you don't want to deal with those that think that you aren't as good as them, you are going to have to work harder. Usually by yourself.

Grinding and ignoring the jerks is better than being one:)

Not all strong players being rude.

But well if you got unlucky you might get the rude ones.

I usually random F8 party carry ppl at EC NF DT with even below 700AP players. Once I do EC with hm 7 and hm 6 with no sheath and stealth. Suprisingly they survived well (1 died though).

I know the feel of being stranded with AP requirement nowadays. EC 6man long ago 650-700AP party or lower enough but must do with mech.

I'm trying to get Raven 6 asap so I can do carry more include NS.

1 minute ago, Jack Valent said:

Not all strong players being rude.

But well if you got unlucky you might get the rude ones.

I usually carry ppl at EC NF DT with even below 700AP players. Once I do EC with hm 7 and hm 6 with no sheath and stealth. Suprisingly they survived well (1 died though).

I know the feel of being stranded with AP requirement nowadays. EC 6man long ago 650-700AP party or lower enough but must do with mech.

I'm trying to get Raven 6 asap so I can do carry more include NS.

Well, then you are one of the nicer ones. I watch the Faction chat on my server while I grind, and all I see is negativity and requirements for 800 and up AP. Maybe the OP and I are on the bad servers, but after the merge, I don't suspect it will get any better in this regard.

On behalf of those of us busting our rears, thank you. :)

3 minutes ago, SadisticDesires said:

Well, then you are one of the nicer ones. I watch the Faction chat on my server while I grind, and all I see is negativity and requirements for 800 and up AP. Maybe the OP and I are on the bad servers, but after the merge, I don't suspect it will get any better in this regard.

On behalf of those of us busting our rears, thank you. :)

What is your equipment look like

32 minutes ago, SadisticDesires said:

TBH, I would worry about the OP more lol, but since you asked...:

AEF-SAJwRhuvPadrK12MEA.png

Get MSP soul shield, and upgrade your weapon to a decent stage (no need to run any higher dungeon for that)

i have seraph stage 6 (razor)

zakhan earring (for shadow damage and accurcay)

pinnacle set

hongmoon energy stage 1

pet aura - stage 1 with penguin pet

gems : 4 slots, got a 35 ap dimond (not hong moon one, i got it from toi exchanger)

soul shield : acrimoor 3-set, msp 5-set

in total : 803 ap.

and peapoles tells me " we dont want to carry a 700 ap guy" LOL

and i have 4400 crititcal.

Get the full MSP Soul Shield set, which takes some time to grind the pieces for, but can be done without people moaning about requirements. Get up your weapon to at least stage 6, which is before it starts getting expensive to get it up higher.

If you're at least 800 AP, you should be able to get into parties for Desolate Tomb quite easily. I know, because I'm currently 828 AP, and have no trouble getting Desolate Tomb parties, as long as I stick to those not asking for higher. Just make a lobby asking for 800+ players, and it should fill up quickly.

Ebondrake Citadel should also go with groups of 800 AP, but it's a bit harder to find than Desolate Tomb, mostly because the dungeon mechanics are more punishing. But it'll be easier if you play a class that fills an important role in that one.

Naryu Foundry usually wants 850 AP, but if you're lucky, you can catch people forming groups that allow 800 AP players to join.

5 minutes ago, Tekoek0911 said:

pinnacle set

hongmoon energy stage 1

gems : 4 slots, got a 35 ap dimond (not hong moon one, i got it from toi exchanger)

Tell them to buy a new calculator lol

26 minutes ago, Tekoek0911 said:

pinnacle set

hongmoon energy stage 1

Thats pretty decent i would say realy. have almost same wl and bd and have no problems with pts in f8. Ofc there is sometimes some elitist. But what i do is i do only normal runs and dont try to join pts with higher req them my ap or just create my own pt. With such gear normal DT or EC shouldnt be that hard and stats for it are ok. Ofc its takes longer time for geting legendery eq if you dont want to pay gold if it drops so you just need to farm tokens. 

If you get those insults for stats realy offen then there are way more asholes in your server then in others ;D

I have 800+ on 4 of my chars, the rest (5) in the 750-800 range. I just LFP EC and DT, got a few leggies, probably enough tokens to buy another 1-2 rings and 1 neck after the soul badge blitz. If I want to learn a dungeon and try it out, I do it on DC rotation, since most in the group usually are first timers or inexperienced runners those days.

If the arrogant whales or the veterans who have forgotten how it is to be "new" is giving you a hard time, just ignore them and move on. You'll eventually meet a nice whale or veteran that actually want to help you out, and until then, you are better off going with regular people from LFP. Most of them capable of learning (though some might not be good at English), even if many of them take offense if you're trying to help them out by explaining or asking if they know the mechs.

tl;dr just go LFP and ignore the arrogant or rude people.

You're a wl. Most people will take you in on any normal mode dungeon as long as you use soul burn properly lol

Though, since they see you have  3 pieces of acrimor, which is useless, they'll think you're a noob. That is most likely why you're getting kicked out IMO. Either get full msp or 3 pieces oblivion and then fuse everything with crit primers and you're good.

Me myself with 820+ ap with a baleful stage 6  and full scorpion accessory ( or python or something i dont remember since i delete the game, it's the final stage of the old path accessory ) and i barely do the naryu foundry because my AP is not "high enough" and that shitty dungeon is the one with material for my next weap stage... so basically i have to grind that forging orb somewhere else and upgrade my weap in oder to get ap "high enough" for their req to go back to naryu foundry to do that shitty dungeon again when i dont need that material anymore... err.. ?
 i know not all whales are mean but i met like, what.. 9/10 of them are mean so i dont know what to judge anymore

Archived