Well Played NCWest... Well Played

Munen

968a9e77e6fd71044e530d0fd68a44b1.jpg

Disable F9 currency exchange for merge this Wednesday... then put an outfit in today's special... essentially making it available for 1 day but only for ncoin..... well played, 10/10 troll

oh I'm not mad about the outfit... I have it already... I just found it funny that of all the outfits... it was Business Class.... one of the very few outfits that is sellable on the marketplace and is bound to account on equip...so even if u sold gold at the minimum price F9 would let u at 1:3 it would still only costs u about 220g after the sales tax....where as on the marketplace this outfit sells for about 600g

3 hours ago, Munen said:

oh I'm not mad about the outfit... I have it already... I just found it funny that of all the outfits... it was Business Class.... one of the very few outfits that is sellable on the marketplace and is bound to account on equip...so even if u sold gold at the minimum price F9 would let u at 1:3 it would still only costs u about 220g after the sales tax....where as on the marketplace this outfit sells for about 600g

I'm not sure if this version of Businews Class is tradeable or not. I already had two: one on my main and one on my main alt, that I got from when they first came out. I never could resell my 2nd one in the marketplace at the THEN "going rates", so I just kept it. I only express my uncertainty because the yellow costume with the Golden Lotus thingy wasn't tradeable when I got it. The original version is tradeable to this day, and I've been holding onto a 5th or 6th one for resale at some point. I never could sell it either, but I'll keep waiting, I suppose. That 600g pricetag, though, is a bit far-fetched. I bought that outfit to have another alt wear it last night. I equipped it in a bit of a hurry, but I THINK I did bypass a "bind on equip" confirmation popup when I put it on. Hehe

Archived