Rediculously bad RNG... 2 weeks+ now...

pikapikapika

Ever since i upgraded my weapon to Raven 7 2 weeks ago, i have been getting close to 0 elysian crystals from pouches.  I ran all purple dungeons and bid on all chests/pouches, and was only able to get like 1 elysian crystal a day, 2 if lucky... wtf is going on here?  i used to be able to get close to 10 elysians a day, now only 1 or 2, it has been like that for more than 2 weeks now.  

I also started to buy mats from F10 (like 3, or 4 moonstones or elysians a day), is that the reason? 

20 minutes ago, Fufia said:

I am sure that NCS change drop rate for many stuff without telling us anything.

That maybe true but not for pouches, cause I farm mast everyday, open 50 pouches at least everyday and always got around more or less 30% elysian.

To OP: bad rng is bad rng, chest on normal/hard purple dungeon below NS has bad drop rate of elysian, only pouches is worth your money.

You should get around more or less 30% elysian out of your pouches.

Go inform yourself by farming mast if you think it necessary.

wiri, that is exactly the point.  I open about 50 pouches a day as well, i get 1 or 2 elysian, so 2-4% chance... for almost 3 weeks in a row.  I play an alt as well, she gets elysian 30% of the time roughly just like you.  Believe me, something funny is happening to my account.  My bad RNG is almost statisticly impossible.

6 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

wiri, that is exactly the point.  I open about 50 pouches a day as well, i get 1 or 2 elysian, so 2-4% chance... for almost 3 weeks in a row.  I play an alt as well, she gets elysian 30% of the time roughly just like you.  Believe me, something funny is happening to my account.  My bad RNG is almost statisticly impossible.

That's weird tbh, maybe what you can do now is start collecting pouch and open them as once again today and record it for like a week or so, if it still happen then submit a ticket with your video I guess

8 minutes ago, Wiri said:

That's weird tbh, maybe what you can do now is start collecting pouch and open them as once again today and record it for like a week or so, if it still happen then submit a ticket with your video I guess

good point.  i may have to do that.

11 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

I have run into this too..  I think its so we are forced to buy from the store. 

i think it is the other way around.  nc sees you spending money, so lowers your good rng, so you can spend more money.  If you never spend, ncw will not lower your good rng cuz there is no point beating a dead cat.

13 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

i think it is the other way around.  nc sees you spending money, so lowers your good rng, so you can spend more money.  If you never spend, ncw will not lower your good rng cuz there is no point beating a dead cat.

while what you said may true but rng implementation usually focusing on global settings which only set on an item (for easy apply/fix and fair) instead make it be able to customize based on individual case.

that is based on my developer experiences

Just now, Wiri said:

while what you said may true but rng implementation usually focusing on global settings which only set on an item (for easy apply/fix and fair) instead make it be able to customize based on individual case.

that is based on my developer experiences

it can be accomplished by a simple algo:

If " elysian purchase > 10 " & " AP > 1000"

Then

"luck -75%"

something like that

If " elysian purchase > 100 " & " AP > 1100"

Then

" fail all spts crafting "

13 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

it can be accomplished by a simple algo:

If " elysian purchase > 10 " & " AP > 1000"

Then

"luck -75%"

something like that

If " elysian purchase > 100 " & " AP > 1100"

Then

" fail all spts crafting "

u can guess but imo tbh for my case we won't play with customer, if you think that's the case just don't purchase, rn just make a video and report or show to community for your case will be best imo

Archived