Hurray! "Today's Specials" - Cosmetic Items

Shunaia

I'm actually very surprised, last time they did the F10 costume specials, every single one of them (except for one) were re-colors & mostly very ugly, not just in my opinion, but in the opinion of my fellow clan members, I felt like they could have picked much better ones last time. As of this time though, I'm very pleased with the 2 options so far, I hope they keep up the great costumes & I'll keep bring in the money :playdumb:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Bakunawa said:

I'm actually very surprised, last time they did the F10 costume specials, every single one of them (except for one) were re-colors & mostly very ugly, not just in my opinion, but in the opinion of my fellow clan members, I felt like they could have picked much better ones last time. As of this time though, I'm very pleased with the 2 options so far, I hope they keep up the great costumes & I'll keep bring in the money :playdumb:

I agree with you, whole-heartedly.^^ ☆

On 8/4/2017 at 0:37 PM, Shunaia said:

You're entitled to your opinions, and you can ASSUME that your "reason #1" is why they posted the current outfit in the Today's Specials, but you're NOT welcome to assume that I'm convinced that reason #2" is MY assumption. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see happen, the things I felt would be good ideas for the community, and for the Hongmoon Store, as far as such changes go. So if the BNS team "listened" to my ideas, they were most likely ideas of mine that were shared and possibly mentioned even before I said anything on the subject.

TLDR: Don't put words into other peoples' mouths. It's rude, and you're imposing your assumptions onto other people when you either don't have all of the facts or you're misunderstanding what's being said.

lol, like I said doesn't matter they choose (1) or (2) , please re-read it.

I repeat what I said earlier:

- "Even because of either way (who's care), it's still good for player to have opportunity to buy old costume, I don't have anything against that"

also mean doesn't matter they choose (1) or (2)

also mean I'm welcome your assumption

also mean please consider my assumption to not bring your hope high

Another quote

- "I just warning OP it's may true or not, just don't get a high hope so if next time you writing another suggestion, it may or may not (most likely) apply to the game"

You call me rude and put words into your mouth and imposing my assumptions onto other people while I just used the word "true or not, may or may not" only

And tbh, the moment you called me "rule, imposing", you actually (accidentally) bringing other assumption down, and (accidentally) imposing your assumptions onto other people as well.

Let's me close this, you did a good job, keep writing more suggestions, they eventually will listen to your ideas for sure no doubt about it.

Wish your "Blue Sunglasses" propose idea will be there soon as well.

12 hours ago, Wiri said:

lol, like I said doesn't matter they choose (1) or (2) , please re-read it.

I repeat what I said earlier:

- "Even because of either way (who's care), it's still good for player to have opportunity to buy old costume, I don't have anything against that"

Another quote

- "I just warning OP it's may true or not, just don't get a high hope so if next time you writing another suggestion, it may or may not (most likely) apply to the game"

You call me rude and put words into your mouth and imposing my assumptions onto other people while I just used the word "true or not, may or may not" only

And tbh, the moment you called me "rule, imposing", you actually (accidentally) bringing other assumption down, and (accidentally) imposing your assumptions onto other people as well.

Let's me close this, you did a good job, keep writing more suggestions, they eventually will listen to your ideas for sure no doubt about it.

Wish your "Blue Sunglasses" propose idea will be there soon as well.

I honestly cannot even begin to comprehend what you're even saying now, but I get the feeling you're still meaning to sound demeaning and condescending so I'll just end the conversation between you and me at that. This isn't me trying to get the last word, but when your reactions or responses come in the form of replies that come so many days later, I'm not in a huge rush to decipher what is a slight language barrier between us. Let's just agree to disagree and move on. Although, I neither agree nor disagree with your theories on how the BNS team does business, I just don't appreciate someone making assumptions over my intentions, what they THINK I am thinking, and then putting words into my mouth. I've done nothing of the sort with you, after you had done so with me, and I'm not too wild about being accused of it either. You can re-read what I initially said on this topic and even go weeks or even months back in my posting history to see what I had discussed. You can decide for yourself what I'm saying, what I'm meaning behind my words, etc.. This thread is for one topic, though, so please, respect that in this endeavor.

With that, I'll close this wall of text, because I tend to talk too much.^^;

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:01 PM, Liinxy said:

We’re looking at Today’s Specials and trying to make it more… special (!) by adding in more surprises. We want it to be more a thing where you log in and see a cool item or hear from a friend that there’s something crazy for sale. It won’t be every day, and just because we sell something once doesn’t mean it’s going to be there every week or maybe ever again. It’s more about having once-off “if you were there, you got something awesome” kind of things to make it feel more like Today’s Specials and less like there's always consistent rotations.

We’re glad you’re excited about the costumes, and we’d definitely like to hear from you about what you’d like to see; either costumes or some more extreme ideas of items we might be able to sell in ultra-limited quantities in one-off sales.

This a far cry request but could we possibly see Quick Draw/High Noon in the store. I know it was only for the release only but that would definitely be apart of the "something crazy for sale" category seeing how its no longer available. Bring back some of the costume where you have no other means of getting them (from dungeons) would definitely spark you todays special stuff. Or perhaps during the Gunner release. You could put that in the store.

3 hours ago, Bluehog said:

This a far cry request but could we possibly see Quick Draw/High Noon in the store. I know it was only for the release only but that would definitely be apart of the "something crazy for sale" category seeing how its no longer available. Bring back some of the costume where you have no other means of getting them (from dungeons) would definitely spark you todays special stuff. Or perhaps during the Gunner release. You could put that in the store.

How about no. Founder pack items are EXCLUSIVE  to founders and are meant to remain this way. You can be damn sure that Nexon will have all master pack owners up their arse if they even think about selling founder outfits, even recolors. Rare dungeon outfits? Ok, don't mind except for infinity challenge, it has to be earned since it also gives an achievement.

Archived