Suggestion on improving Achivement system

Kozuki

Things I believe that would be nice to see in achievement system

-Every stat bonus is applied. Players grind for them from those 100-dungeon-run achievements, or even 300 (looking at you, +11AP). Only a few stats are ever used, so I think it would give better of sense of achievement when your characters grow a little stronger through their hard grind. Those stat bonuses are nice little boost, but won't cause any imbalance.

In short, just add every single achievement stats to players' stats instead making it a choice.

-A search bar. I lost count how many times trying to locate a certain Achievement is.

-An option for a more compact view: only show the list of the achievement names until you click on one.

-More outfits and adornments to the achievement vendor. If you can clear a dungeon 100 times, you deserve the outfits of that dungeon regardless of difficulty. Similar to Yunsang's 100 kills that allow you to barter his hairstyle and outfit. The shortcut to get the outfit is Hard-Mode achievement and Hard Mode drop, which already in-game.

-A tooltip on achievement-related items or mobs/bosses, so that players can know where have achievements attached. For example, pointing your mouse on Yunsang will show the current achievement related to him, and how far you have progress (like 47/100 of Yunsang run)

Archived