B&S CN Information

An19194

so today finally i succeeded in downloading BNS China ( it's not hard at all ill be leaving a link on how to make qq account if you want and all the stuff no need for VPN ) but anyway it's not the topic. the topic is about that im so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing done with NA / EU after being 5 min in the Chinese client I've got more stuff than playing eu na versions for months no joking . and their daily spin and the stuff they give you is just amazing i also have got a lot of free stuff including customs ! NA and EU are in bad situation now with all the stuff currently going on. oh let me tell you this ive been playing na eu since the first day and our version is P2W P2P to the bone and you know what it took me 5 min to realize that even though CN considered to be P2W even more than EU/ NA i am telling you honestly it doesn't feel like it a bit.  here some photos so you can all see what im talking about. Read descriptions of photos. and let me know what you think. 

Wow all those opportunities for cosmetics.  That is dream for me. There is no way I would not subscribe for that.  We have not gotten any in daily dash for quite a while. Purple Venture tokens were very nice though.

Nothing special? wow just their daily dash  look like a real "Christmas event everyday"  they got the triple A VIP version and we got the cheap pleb one...pm me gime link pls, i may try it, i probably have same ping*giggle*

That quintuple post. But I'm assuming you don't know any Chinese therefore don't know what it says on any of the items.

Guess you'll find out the hard way how CN BnS is anyways. But no point in spamming your own thread with how "great" it is.

I don't see anything special there, it always gets made easier for new players too catch up so of course a region that is way ahead of us will give better stuff to new players. Those free outfits are time limited, have fun with them till they go poof.

1 hour ago, Nenuviel said:

in case you didn't notice those free costumes including in the wheel have 30 days and 7 days of use.. they aren't permanent, besides that the rest its nice

This.

And CN is considered the most "pay-to-win" regions of the game. You're asking for more free stuff and more "pay-to-win."

See I thought the same thing about TW for the longest time, then as I hit the higher levels I realized that the economy in TW was a million times worse then NA. Upgrading my weapon was a nightmare and i had to rely completely on events to upgrade even to stage 2 bale. CN from everything I have heard is the most P2W version. 

CN is the most p2w out of all the regions lol trust me it gets tougher. Tbh NA/EU is one of the least p2w regions and the devs are willing to change so many things to make gameplay more comfortable for us compared to the other regions.

5 hours ago, Lemy said:

CN is the most p2w out of all the regions lol trust me it gets tougher. Tbh NA/EU is one of the least p2w regions and the devs are willing to change so many things to make gameplay more comfortable for us compared to the other regions.

let him keep dreaming.... until he wakes up to reality

9 hours ago, Lemy said:

And people don't realize this and would rather cry about how p2w na/eu is.

Anyways, let the guy have his short fun. This is how anyone is when it comes to playing a different region.

• Cyan changed the title to B&S CN Information

Archived