Suggestion for costume contest

LtChronos

I think it would be nice that the most voted outfits besides the winner were put into the game at a later date for hm coins just like they did with Bamboo spirit.
There are some cool designs that should be put into the game regardless of winning or not. There might be plenty of people that aren't happy with the current vote leading outfit being the only one who makes it.

Tl;dr: BLACKMOON HAS TO BE IMPLEMENTED, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!! I WANT MY FEMALE JIN TO DRESS AS A CUTE ARMORED NAVY COMMANDER.
yZyPkU0.jpg

P.S: Divine beasts would be nice aswell.

indeed  blackmoon,divine beast and maybe golden flower(even whit the all drama people posted about it) are great but now phantom flower is winning wich for me is ugly( can you even imagine a male gon whit thig pants?i know there are a few outfits like that but still eeeeuuuughhhh) and as the alice costume(only good on f lyns) i dont going to use but well there will be more official outfits 100 time better to chose and im still waiting

Desperado is quite good actually well it make me rememeber AOT uniforms or jake marshall from ace attorney

tumblr_inline_oepd6lA0yQ1qkpnrw_400.gif

Divine Beast is my favorite out of all of them, Blackmoon being my second choice. I really like the armor added onto them since we don't have much armor plating outfits. Phantom Flower is a cute outfit and I'd like to have it but Divine Beast and Blackmoon are way more unique and look badass on males and females.

Archived