What's your Opinion of our current Daily Dash?

Jamiroquai

Hi subscribers what do you think and feel about our current Daily Dash, are you finding  it really resourceful for what your characters need? How do rank it against the one that just ended?  As a subscriber what do you feel a quality Daily Dash would or should include? What could the Daily Dash do to improve or should it just stay the way it is now? 

Well if you compare it to the previous Daily Dash then the current one is total crap. Those additional 3 spins and fast time cool downs were just amazing so unless they bring that back the daily dash will always be total crap not to mention the last slot rewards in current one doesn't make any sense. Who needs additional regular jewels? 

2 hours ago, Jamiroquai said:

Hi subscribers what do you think and feel about our current Daily Dash, are you finding  it really resourceful for what your characters need? How do rank it against the one that just ended?  As a subscriber what do you feel a quality Daily Dash would or should include? What could the Daily Dash do to improve or should it just stay the way it is now? 

I hope you're not about to complain on the ONE time dash had 4 spins with (who cares) items like the last topic.

Previous Daily Dash was my first one, so there's nothing else for me to compare it to. Current Daily Dash is pretty bad, with not very much on it that I hope on rolling for. The 4 Raven Feathers for completion are pretty nice, though.

Yeah this daily dash is just.. meh. I know it's my RNG but i'm not advancing anywhere fast on it. I got one 'complete one round' and so far have not made it even half way across the board again. i'm just rolling such shit numbers. I do like the raven feathers as the prize for completeting a round since i'm looking at upgrading raven accessories. But the items on the board itself and putting blue (even 2) venture tokens instead of the purple kinda sucks... especially with the trove due soon. 

Regium corvus and night luna dashes were the better ones. You have a finish line that's x number of spaces away that you have to get to for an outfit prize or something of similar value. These daily dashes aren't dashes at all but boring crawls of the same boring stuff. Bring back the not lame dashes.

Rewards arent bad, but I would love if they just made daily dash 20min CD times or even 30 mins. I hate waiting 2 hours for it cause I don't get do to all my spins on busy days. The extra spins were nice, but they can keep it for events.

the daily dash is back to the way it has always been for the last year.  you get some good stuff over time, but nothing earth shattering.

fwiw, I have never seen such mewling over stuff really too lame to cry about.   the dash is just a little freebie bonus, and still they QQ.

devs should put waaah burgers and cries in the daily dash for all the little lost billy goats

can we do away with arena certs? or put them in a chest with something useful if you dont do pvp? I have a ton from spins. most useless thing out there. I get most excited over outfits for end prize but I know you cant do that every time. could do one where you drop a random surprize prize square in there or a square with an no longer available item that lots of people dident get the chance to get. spice it up a bit. 

On 8/2/2017 at 7:26 PM, RevivedTera said:

Regium corvus and night luna dashes were the better ones. You have a finish line that's x number of spaces away that you have to get to for an outfit prize or something of similar value. These daily dashes aren't dashes at all but boring crawls of the same boring stuff. Bring back the not lame dashes.

I liked getting an outfit at the end of the dash, but as a player who can definitely spare at least 15 minutes a day to get all three of my Daily Dashes done, I do not want a Dash that stops once I reach the finish point. 

Off the top of my head since I'm not online right now:

Things I like: Raven Feathers for completion, venture tokens, Dragon trade pouches, Cold Storage/Heaven's Mandate resets, Mysterious Crystals, Demon Spirit Stones, 4x Big3 dungeon tokens (free 2 gold!), Ascendant stones and Galaxy fragments.

Things I wish were on the Dash: Legendary Elements/Jewels, Treasure Pouches, Legendary Gem Hammers, buff items in larger quantities (2x or 3x EXP soups, mamosu stews, bruiser/heroic friendship charms), (unsealed) Pet Enhancement Stones, outfits, Sacred Longgui Keys (since they're not account bound), Sparkling Whirlwind Keys in meaningful quantities (2-4x)

Things I wish were removed from Dash: Mushin F13 tickets, 20k exp (that's like, two quests??) charms, Festival experience charms (the 20 hour GCD across all experience charms is extremely annoying), green elements (not used for anything past Ivorymoon weapons, and are already provided in bulk by the questline), Lunar Twilight Plants (entire flowers I'm sort of okay with), Hongmoon keys (unsealing charms I am also fine with).

Frankly, Not impressed. The last one had more useful stuff in it and granted it was an event one, so that's to be expected, but this one just always seems to lean to the number "1" and has barely anything worth spinning for.

12 hours ago, Doubanjiang said:

Things I wish were on the Dash: Legendary Elements/Jewels, Treasure Pouches, Legendary Gem Hammers, buff items in larger quantities (2x or 3x EXP soups, mamosu stews, bruiser/heroic friendship charms), (unsealed) Pet Enhancement Stones, outfits, Sacred Longgui Keys (since they're not account bound), Sparkling Whirlwind Keys in meaningful quantities (2-4x)

Things I wish were removed from Dash: Mushin F13 tickets, 20k exp (that's like, two quests??) charms, Festival experience charms (the 20 hour GCD across all experience charms is extremely annoying), green elements (not used for anything past Ivorymoon weapons, and are already provided in bulk by the questline), Lunar Twilight Plants (entire flowers I'm sort of okay with), Hongmoon keys (unsealing charms I am also fine with).

I couldn't have said these two points better myself. (Although any xp charms are good in my eyes, need all the help I can get in the HM levels lol)

Archived