Which Gear & Soul Shield i need? (SF Ice build)

Videsbian

I'm a Lv.50 (HM 5) SF and i was wondering which is the BEST gear (all pieces: ring...) and soul shield i should get for my ice build.

I want to write down these stuff, so i can do (when i'll be able to do) these dungeons/raids for these gears and soul shield.

Thanks a lot,

Vide

hey.

for ice, the most important thing is the blue moon soul badge and secondary, the hongmoon right punch.

to answer your question, sf needs either full mythic strike (midnight skypetal plains) or lifebane (skybreak spire) shields. 

after you can get the pulse mystic badge, but in order to do that, you should get the lifebane shield first, if works fine with it.

the elemental accs drop in skybreak spire also.

in your current state you should worry about getting the badge, the hm rmb, and the full msp ss.  this class costs a lot of gold and time in the beginning, but if you master it and if you have good ping, youre going to enjoy your game.

have fun

SF gear focus

Start

Ring - Legendary aquired from Ebondrake citadel Drop form last boss or gather 200 claw tokens from Dynamic Quest after boss kill. Ring Start bid is 100 gold.

Earring - Frost earring (purple) < Black Tower Earring drop from 2nd boss

Neckles - Frost Neckles (purple) < Legendary Neckles from Desolated tomb (DT) 200 tokens= free legendary < BT Frost Neckles From BT Last boss.

Bracelet - pinnacle bracelet or upgrade Siren bracelet from Blackram supply Chain < Legendary braclet from Naryuo Santum (NS) 200 tokens= free legendary

Belt - Pinnacle < Pirate belt from Bloodshade harbor < Legendary belt from naryuo Foundry (NF) 200 tokens= free legendary.

Siren braclet and pirate belt once fully upgraded can be Salvaged for Legendary Jewels Used as upgrade mat towards Break Though on Legendary gear.

Siren Emblem and Pirate emblem is currency used to buy belt or bracelet

Youtube link for more info below

Hope that this helps u

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/1/2017 at 11:13 AM, Inanhesh said:

hey.

for ice, the most important thing is the blue moon soul badge and secondary, the hongmoon right punch.

to answer your question, sf needs either full mythic strike (midnight skypetal plains) or lifebane (skybreak spire) shields. 

after you can get the pulse mystic badge, but in order to do that, you should get the lifebane shield first, if works fine with it.

the elemental accs drop in skybreak spire also.

in your current state you should worry about getting the badge, the hm rmb, and the full msp ss.  this class costs a lot of gold and time in the beginning, but if you master it and if you have good ping, youre going to enjoy your game.

have fun

I was just about to ask about this! I have enough feathers to get two raven SS or I can get the pulse mystic badge. I have One raven SS already. So would you go ahead and get the SS first? Or go with the Pulse Mystic Badge? I do have the blue moon soul badge, working on the right punch HM skill.

well, its pointless to buy just  2 raven shields. go to skybreak spire and farm all 8 pieces, you should spend those feathers to buy pulse mystic badge, it syncs well with lifebane 8/8 set.  goodluck

kinda all endgame players use pulse with lifebane, but since i cant go skybreak spire that often and i simply dont think that every 1min i can burst a little is that so good, i decided to stick with msp 8/8 and enigma.  its a good state for the time you get your lifebane set.

On 9/21/2017 at 1:00 PM, Inanhesh said:

well, its pointless to buy just  2 raven shields. go to skybreak spire and farm all 8 pieces, you should spend those feathers to buy pulse mystic badge, it syncs well with lifebane 8/8 set.  goodluck

kinda all endgame players use pulse with lifebane, but since i cant go skybreak spire that often and i simply dont think that every 1min i can burst a little is that so good, i decided to stick with msp 8/8 and enigma.  its a good state for the time you get your lifebane set.

This makes perfect sense! Thank you! Now...to get into a Skybreak Spire group.

Archived