what level can i start spamming dragoncall?

Dalapie

first of all it's not about level but your badge and gear in general and manging your cool downs, there is a rotation but you can only do up to 7-8 dragoncalls in one go with clear lv 50 no specific gear. (no TD) wtih TD you could go probably more.

First of all to spam dragoncall you need hongmoon skill book for dragoncall. That one gives you extra dragoncall on crit. After that you should get serath weap at least stage 4 for leech cooldown reduction. Then you need a bage (will write name when i will be back home) which makes your rmb reduce dragoncalls cooldown by 1 sec. And that pretty much i think. You just make your weap as high as posible and you will be able to do more dragoncall because of casting leach more offen.

46 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

First of all to spam dragoncall you need hongmoon skill book for dragoncall. That one gives you extra dragoncall on crit. After that you should get serath weap at least stage 4 for leech cooldown reduction. Then you need a bage (will write name when i will be back home) which makes your rmb reduce dragoncalls cooldown by 1 sec. And that pretty much i think. You just make your weap as high as posible and you will be able to do more dragoncall because of casting leach more offen.

It's magnum soul badge btw.

Archived