Forums

unlockin hongmoon skills

SemajLian

Since removed hard mode from all dungeons lower then ebondrake citadel, getting items for unlocking hongmoon skills are almost impossible in PvE mode.

I don't play pvp because i don't like this mode (I think most bns players share my feelings about pvp) and now it is basically only way to unlock hongmoon skills.

So maybe will be good plan fo near future to add option to unlock this skills for example by farming peach in celestial basin, or something like this ???

PS - I wrote this topic here because I was ask for this by Support Team when they answering to my request - Can i buy more duelist bundle for my account because of reason above: ("I do understand that you wanted to purchase another Duelist Bundle.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to grant your request due to intended mechanics. The Duelist bundle can only be purchased once per account.
I appreciate your suggestion about a possible change in-game. I can only recommend to let our Developer know about this by posting at: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/421-general-discussion/.")

Lol pvp isn't the only way to earn HM skills, just like pve its not as simple. The amount of time it would take you to farm battle points/zen beans is way more then how much it would take you to farm gold and buy it off the market honestly. You see what im getting at? Some of the older HM skills like the ones from Blood Shade harbor you could farm from arena faster and save gold depending on your class but like take the offal for instance. With premium, it would take around 86k zen beans(without it insanely high) and the time it would take to farm 86k zen beans you would literally complete Naryu Sanctum 100x( a bit exaggerated, but not so off) and if you do the math you would see that pve is much more efficient. The amount of gold you could farm from dungeons and pve content is much higher profit than arena farming 100k zen beans. Arena is for if you really enjoy pvp and prefer that method with bonus end of season rewards for ranking. The point im trying to get through is farming gold through pve is just as efficient as arena if not better. It all depends on how good you are in arena.

He didn't say it was impossible, but the drop chance for offals, embers and chapters are so horrendously low now compared to when they existed only in 4 man, the price is only raising for those since getting them requires you to get lucky in the dungeons no one like, and only profit you can get from going there is these hongmoon skills.

Farming gold might be more efficient, but I think it's a good idea to put some of the old hongmoon skills in celestial basin, the place is boring, and tedious to farm, but getting a HM skill for it would at least feel more rewarding than grinding dungeons for money to get it.

It is so horrendously low that even the market ran out of asura embers and offals of darkess (there is one, but yesterday there were none), and only a few offals of silence.

I haven't see an offal of darkness in over 400 runs, and an offal of silence in over 500 runs, and an ember in over 550 runs. I don't know about the necro book because I dont want to get cancer, and that dung can't be soloable either.

During the last event I did masts and sogun's lament in 2 chars every day and didn't see any.

I was forced to spend my zen beans and bg points in skills for my alt. Not to mention that the offals from dragon express aren't account bound so I had to pvp on alt, on a class I hate to do pvp.

Archived