What is best PvP class?

Fortyniners

No class is really "best at pvp"

summoners definitely beat up on bronzes and silvers and are easy to learn quick, they do struggle more at mid-high golds.

Blade Dancers are good all around, they are fairly easy to play and can do good in any tier

Blade Masters are a little weak at the moment, you can be good with them but I wouldn't consider them to be one of the best

Assassins are definitely long term to learn, they will probably take the most practice to get good with, but when you do get good with them, you're a force to be reckoned with.

Destroyers are good and fairly easy to learn

Kung Fu Master is another class that takes a little more time to learn and be good with but can do good all around

ForceMaster, you tried and there are not many good arena Force masters for how many Force masters are in NA.

Soulfighters require quick reaction speed, don't suggest playing this as your first class unless you got a quick reaction time

Warlocks are in the same boat as Blade Dancer, they're good

Starting out "easy":

Summoner, Blade Dancer, Destroyer, Warlock, Blade Master

More Difficult/more practice:

Assassin, KFM, Soulfighter

My personal tier list of best pvp classes overall (6v6,3v3,1v1):

Top: Assassin, Warlock, Blade Dancer

Mid: KFM, Destroyer, Summoner,

Low: Soulfighter, Blade Master, Force Master

The resent changes on FMs putted them back on the top tier pvp classes, but have in mind that FM is the class that requires the most efforts to play (hardest to master class currently ingame).

In terms of 1v1, top 3 classes to go with are Sin, WL and FM (if you already know how to pvp properly) or BD.

3v3 is different, yet there is a consistency in picking up the teams. Best Ive seen so far (after 2 seasons of this years KR championship) is Sin/WL/BD (FM or destro can also work instead of BD)

The other 4 classes - KFM, Summoner, SF and BM are not that strong at all this year. After last years worlds, SF and BM were nerfed too hard in terms of pvp. KFM was always bad and always will be bad :D, summoner is just.... a  summoner :D

10 hours ago, NightFer said:

The resent changes on FMs putted them back on the top tier pvp classes, but have in mind that FM is the class that requires the most efforts to play (hardest to master class currently ingame).

In terms of 1v1, top 3 classes to go with are Sin, WL and FM (if you already know how to pvp properly) or BD.

3v3 is different, yet there is a consistency in picking up the teams. Best Ive seen so far (after 2 seasons of this years KR championship) is Sin/WL/BD (FM or destro can also work instead of BD)

The other 4 classes - KFM, Summoner, SF and BM are not that strong at all this year. After last years worlds, SF and BM were nerfed too hard in terms of pvp. KFM was always bad and always will be bad :D, summoner is just.... a  summoner :D

I can agree with you on SF and BM not really being strong in any pvp format, summoners are good in 6v6 but lack in 1v1 and 3v3. I think KFMs are not bad though, If I made a championship team, I'd probably bring a KFM(most likely Sith) just to show they are strong. and for Forcemasters, they are good but for the amount of FMs NA has, there are not many on the leaderboards. 

KFMs literally bring you.... nothing to the team comp of 3v3 because 1 wrong ss and you are done for, literally. Ive seen 1 KFM in the teams that are competing for the KR championship spots and they left the tournament early on. Koreans just dont like KFMs because they are weak and i think koreans know more than us for sure. Summoner is good in terms of healing and survivability, but other than this... 0 dmg.

25 minutes ago, Mokate369 said:

Fm is now the most broken class in 1v1.

This. Even tho there are not many FMs on this master level in either region that I watch (KR mostly, but EU aswell). After the resent buffs they are just flat out broken.

I have played every class i arena 1vs1 and I didnt do well on any of them. I managed to reach gold only on Summoner and Blade dancer, which means they are the easiest and more forgiving than the rest.

I rate KFM and FM as prolly the classes with the highest potential, especially FM....but they are difficult to master.

Assassin...is the most complex class ingame...and unfortunately based on rng evade...which is totally retarded. I play Sin and I get sund on stealth,...I play on KFM and sin evades my stun in stealth. A class with good potential  and hard to kill....but requires to predict opponent moves most of the time. I f catched unguarded you are done. Somenone said that Sins potential is 6vs6 is high...that total bs. Sin is pure 1vs 1 class....in 6vs 6 with the amount of aoes going around you will be toasted in seconds. The best classes in 6vs6 are spin classes and summoners, while geared FM-s are practicaly undead. WL-s can always use SB so it makes them very good.

Sins, KFM-s and SF-s are worst in 6v6....with sin being good for stealing horns or brazers but not pvp.

If you are looking for easy class go for Lyns.

However , Summoners are a boring class. I dont see why would someone play it really. Plus it dsnt even fit the PvP oriented games like this.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

This. Even tho there are not many FMs on this master level in either region that I watch (KR mostly, but EU aswell). After the resent buffs they are just flat out broken.

Who do you watch on kr? Are they good? I only watch cholorform and glacier and ofc jaesung, but i wanna see more people and get ideas on what other ways to play the class (almost everyday i discover a new variation of combos its insane xD) 

I think people forgot to mention that fms NEED hm skills to do good, it's required and I think they have the hardest aerial combo to pull off if I'm not mistaken unless that has been changed. Although fms are tough, they can be very good if you master it but not many people even reach that skill level because of how hard it is to master them. I wouldn't recommend fm if pvp is going to be your main focus. If you want ranged then go warlock.

8 minutes ago, Lemy said:

I think people forgot to mention that fms NEED hm skills to do good, it's required and I think they have the hardest aerial combo to pull off if I'm not mistaken unless that has been changed. Although fms are tough, they can be very good if you master it but not many people even reach that skill level because of how hard it is to master them. I wouldn't recommend fm if pvp is going to be your main focus. If you want ranged then go warlock.

what this guy said, FM has a looong learning curve and HM skills are very important for it to be any good in pvp at all 

Archived