FM inferno volume 2

nonistaicho

Hi guys,

i need some help understanding whether i should buy this skill called inferno volume 2 (you can buy it from arena/battleground/cold storage trader):

inferno2.jpg

I currently have learned the hm skill for inferno by doing some quests:

inferno1.jpg

From the second screenshot it seems like you already have it (if its a ss from the game). Other than that, its exactly as you read it, you buy it from either zen bean trader, battleground trader (those are for pvp people), or from cold storage vendor (spawns inside after you kill the winter mane) and achievement vendor (1200 achievement points required).

21 hours ago, NightFer said:

From the second screenshot it seems like you already have it (if its a ss from the game). Other than that, its exactly as you read it, you buy it from either zen bean trader, battleground trader (those are for pvp people), or from cold storage vendor (spawns inside after you kill the winter mane) and achievement vendor (1200 achievement points required).

Thank you for your reply NightFer.

That's indeed a screenshot from the game of my own character.

It's just confusing whether the inferno volume2 you can buy from those traders is the same as with what i already have or it's an upgrade

reason im saying this is the other hm skills that i learned/used appear now with a red X on them:

What is your opinion about this?

other%20skills.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 1/17/2018 at 7:23 AM, cheetah17 said:

ok confused the Inferno Volume 2 is what i am looking for. The Hongmoon Secret Tech is move 2, & that is what the PVP Arena venders have.

Where can i get the Inferno Volume 2 please???

this post here is for an old content unfortunately, they modified things a bit

You can press on U, in game, go to Character - Skills and there you can find all the skills that can be upgraded and what is needed for each one.

For example, for inferno volume 2, you need the "retrieved hongmoon secret tehnique - volume 4"

This you can find in the zen bean trader or battleground trader.

Or you need to be very lucky when you go in Naryu Foundry dungeon in F8 as it drops there as well with like 1% chances

To get zen beans, you need to do arena/pvp in F8

Archived