Sign in to follow this  
Dalapie

How do i power level fast?

Dalapie   

is there a good grind spot or a good tactic to get from level 1 and fast up to lets say level 30-40 ? or just to max level :) 

any help would be deeply apreciated

KzE   

Do yellow quest.

Or just buy a lvl50 voucher from shop.

Edited by KzE

Option 1 follow story quest  only (yellow quests)

Option 2 buy lv50 voucher from shop. You will be able to create lv50 character and start at act V of story. It's 50€ or 50$ depending on your region.

Dalapie   
5 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Option 1 follow story quest  only (yellow quests)

Option 2 buy lv50 voucher from shop. You will be able to create lv50 character and start at act V of story. It's 50€ or 50$ depending on your region.

not gonna buy my way :) so is the story mission all i need to do really? did they boost that?

KzE   
6 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

not gonna buy my way :) so is the story mission all i need to do really? did they boost that?

Yes. Maybe you will need to do 2-3 blue quests, but yes, they got boosted.

Riozu   
6 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

Then after you finish the story you can watch these two guides on how to start gearing yourself up

then this one 

HazyRyu   

for viridian you will need to do a few of the side quests. after that, only Main quest lines should be good enough

Yeah. Also they give everything you need from  story. Weapons,jewelry,materials for breakthrough and transformation except silverfrost transformation stones  (each is about 10-14 gold but you get about 100 gold just by finishing story so it's enough to reach true ivory weapon) pet,pet aura,moonwater soul,epic lv 50 soulshield set (purple), 3x hongmoon gems. Also you get 25 AP diamond early in story. It's during act III of story  (out of VII (7) ). After finishing story you should be lv50 hongmoon 6 or 7. 

1 minute ago, HazyRyu said:

for viridian you will need to do a few of the side quests. after that, only Main quest lines should be good enough

I don't think it's needed. Unless you talk about purple Quests  and windwalk skills from old man cho. Only thing you might need is weapon from blackram narrows. Still...box is given from story quest and key for 100% from survey or 1 naryu coin which can be obtained by doing 1 daily quest.