Maximum amount of clan members

alexander014

As some may have noticed, the competitive clans have a limited capacity of 80 players. For some clans (mine including) this isn't enough when almost every clan member is active and there are others wanting to join your clan too.

So with the coming of the next server merge I thought it would be nice if the clan limit capacity is increased from 80 to a higher number (e.g. 100) and for that I suggest the last 2 ranks of the competitive clan system (rank 14 and 15) get the benefit to increase the clan limit with 10 players on every rank. So a competitive clan at rank 15 would allow 100 players to be part of it.

What do other clans think about this? Do you also have the same issue or is it possible with the upcoming server merge? Is it possible for NCSOFT to do this?

It would change nothing. In world of warcraft clans can go up to 1000 members. I've been member one of those. Max 40 people online. Usually around 20...same might happen in blade and soul too. Those extra 20 members you suggested would increase active members number by 2 or something like that. Unless default number of competitive clan members is 100 and extra 10 each level. Extra 20 at level 5. Extra 30 at 10 and extra 50 at 15. It should be 320 at lv15. Even if its 40/320 max online,it's still enough for raids.

Right now, we keep getting more and more active members from other clans (ceruleans who want to get crimson before merge and other inactive clans). So almost everyone is active. And if we start kicking inactives, it would only be like 4-8 people. 

It doesn't but there are people who like big and crowded clans so we can't just say no to a friendly person.

The smaller faction is a problem though. I don't know how we can fix the difference in amount of people. In a different game (Aion) they gave boosts to the players of the smaller faction but I don't know if that is going to work here, but is it a real issue in BnS? I haven't heard big complains about the amount of players in each faction.

Archived