Weekly Challenge

thieve

First of all,sorry about my broke English.

Anyway,I wanna say something about weekly challenge and some other things. Almost every1 can join Khanda there is no problem but pvp battlegrounds? Are u serious? also wants 3 wins.How can do that newbies, low lvls,regular players(not whales) ? U think its easy or fair?

Also there is another thing about new raids.I personally even couldn't to do Skybreak any....Ironforge? U kidding? u cannot join any party to there if u r below 950 or rarely ppl calls 900 ap.

This game gives advantage too much to "endgamers" ,"whales" day by day.Even this last event low levels have a big trouble to do it. Whats goin on?

Also Mushin's Tower....Doin aaaalll 19 floors and only get rank when finish lvl 20 floor...So do the same thing for Tower of infinity too.PPl get rank there only clear lvl 100 floor too....

"You dun give any chance or too hard and loooooooong way to new players"to catch others (never catch to whales but at least some fair)and starting enjoy to play all together.

New souls... Does any1 calculated how many mats and gold need get max soul? Thousands golds,thousands of thousands mats...What are they made for?Only for whales? 

In my opinion the game is turned on too much for endgamers and whales.Thats all.Sorry again for my english.

Regards,

I will give my opinion to your points.

Battleground: 3 wins in a whole week, even without being a whale you can probably be lucky and get a whale on your team 3 times over a week. I'm not a fan of pvp but I like how this event made me go to battleground after months. Was funny to see how without being pvp geared got behind everyone and stole one of the rods of the other team to win. No, it's not easy, I don't think so, but, because it is an event, people will go and join, with or without pvp gear.

BT and IF: I didn't do it myself (I roughly have 900AP) but, if you don't have 900-1000 like everyone else claim you need to have, then you propbably don't need the materials you can get yet, myself included. Also, it the hardest content at the moment, you can't spect to do it as a "newbie".

Last event: Even with my alt sin with 700AP I could get what I wanted from the event over those 6 weeks. I also got my permanent badge for my main with her doing only Asura and Masts daily. Foundry with my sin? No thanks, but 6 weeks is a lot of time. I don't see a problem here.

Mushin's Tower and ToI: Well, I can only clear floor 19 but I'm not in a hurry. At ToI you get ranked when you clear floor 20, not 100.

Soul: Ignore it, too expensive to upgrade.

2 friends of me started a new character like 2-3 weeks ago, they are HM8 and can practically do all the content until Foundry. You only need to know what to and what not to do.

This is only my opinion.

There are a lot of options which can be put in weekly challegnge, like doing some dungeons multiple times, collecting peaches, killing bosses in ssp or even 24 poharan or harbour. Why they dont add others options, no one will suffer, no one dont mind this idea. When i heared about unequalized battlegrounds, i burst out laughing and decided to never enter this place. Why you now forces us to take part in this cancerous place? Evrybody asking for change, why ncsoft cant understand, that battlegrounds is place only for high geared people? Keep doing things like this, and i am sure you will merge another servers in next year.

1 hour ago, Edyis said:

Pls pls pls bring old Content in the weekly! Like zaiwai ruins or old 24harbour and 24poh! That would be just fun to bring them back to life!! @Cyan 

Good idea, I would like something like this too. Even more with the upcoming update of 12-man raids.

"too much for endgamers" that's the whole purpose of the longevity of mmos.

but until it become a pressing issue like f10 unlimited purchasing in todays specials, the weekly probably has low priority and it will have another pve raid thing which is the DKV variant of VT.

9 hours ago, thieve said:

First of all,sorry about my broke English.

Anyway,I wanna say something about weekly challenge and some other things. Almost every1 can join Khanda there is no problem but pvp battlegrounds? Are u serious? also wants 3 wins.How can do that newbies, low lvls,regular players(not whales) ? U think its easy or fair?

Also there is another thing about new raids.I personally even couldn't to do Skybreak any....Ironforge? U kidding? u cannot join any party to there if u r below 950 or rarely ppl calls 900 ap.

This game gives advantage too much to "endgamers" ,"whales" day by day.Even this last event low levels have a big trouble to do it. Whats goin on?

Also Mushin's Tower....Doin aaaalll 19 floors and only get rank when finish lvl 20 floor...So do the same thing for Tower of infinity too.PPl get rank there only clear lvl 100 floor too....

"You dun give any chance or too hard and loooooooong way to new players"to catch others (never catch to whales but at least some fair)and starting enjoy to play all together.

New souls... Does any1 calculated how many mats and gold need get max soul? Thousands golds,thousands of thousands mats...What are they made for?Only for whales? 

In my opinion the game is turned on too much for endgamers and whales.Thats all.Sorry again for my english.

Regards,

You can't blame players for calling high AP on end-game dungeons such as BT and iron. Depend on what bosses the party want to clear, if they want to clear boss 1-4, they need 950 AP on average. In fact, 900AP is sufficient, but remember that there are people who will be dead during boss fight. So, other players have to dps harder to compensate for those dead players. Iron is a new end-game dungeon, which was just out for close to a month now. Even in normal mode, people have to do the mech correctly or else it can easily wipe the party. Higher AP = more dps = less mech = less chance for party wipe. When they nerf iron dungeon into the ground like nayru sanctum, then people will just ask for 850-900AP+. 

Mushin floor 20 is not hard at all. All you have to do is to get familiar with the boss's attack pattern. If a player doesn't know the boss' mech or attack pattern, they will die even if they have 1000+ AP. I don't think floor 20 should be ranked because it is just a piece of cake for all high gear players who clear them numerous time. The mech is the same and it is more like DPS-racing fest. On the other hand, TOI is more like pvp, which take player's skills to go upward. 

What can you expect from a pleb region :D

The weekly challenge is fair enough because currently there are only 3 weekly quests (excluding BT) and thats DKV and the 2 6v6 arenas. Later on there will be 3 more (1 coming next month with the release of VT and its easy version, the super asura and the demon). Its quite easy, for a week you can get 3 wins in any of them if you just play instead of slacking off and only complaining how hard it is.

BT is easy as long as you know mechanics and knows your class perfectly, 24 people of ap between 650-700 can clear it without much problems if they are good enough. First time I cleared BT I was 750-770ap with 64k HP and never died on a single boss (yes, I didnt do that much dps but all you need is 30k stable dps to clear it and thats doable by people of 700ap+). So yeah, better train and work your way up.

mushin 20 is cake and all you need there is the bracelet. So once you get that bracelet you dont go there anymore. I killed it twice from 4 runs I did there and got the bracelet, never went back in again cause theres nothing there I need. 750ap is more than enough to kill it on timer as long as you know what are you doing.

ToI is challenging but doable, F30-40 can be done with 650ap+ if you are good in pvp, otherwise dont even try :D

10 hours ago, FrozenB said:

When they nerf iron dungeon into the ground like nayru sanctum, then people will just ask for 850-900AP+. 

There will be no nerfs to IF because we already HAVE the nerfed version :D. Sanctum and all the other purple dungeons were bugged when they transitioned from 6/4 man to normal and hard mode and the current versions are the ones that were released with that mode in KR last year. So fixing a bug and calling it a nerf is another issue you should work on yourself. And IF normal mode is 850ap+ or 55k dps for clear.

BG: 3 Wins? Even if you don't do anything, you should have that by 2 hours at max. Unless you're very unlucky.

Skybreak Spire? Get's nerfed next month.

Irontech? 900+ for randoms, yes, but easily doable with less. You know, there are CLANS. And you shouldn't be able to run every dungeon with story gear.

For weekly challenge, there are no other possibilities currently. When the new weekly raids come, we get new challenges aswell.

Mushin and TOI? You can get ranked with storygear. Why do people expect to be able to do everything perfectly with no gear? Then there would be no use of getting gear in first place.

Archived