Forums

[Update] Raid Sizes in Dark Origins

Youmukon

6 hours ago, Ehhhwhatever said:

Idk srsly seems like whales are whining about 12m raid. It's not like they are going to nerf the new raid.

Pls tell me this a joke they cannot be this s****d.

I notice a pettern:

-ncsoft/west: we gonna change gold fee to mail gems. Plus a new pay wall soul, well, no one said a damn about pets so we dont care.

-players: dont that's stupid just think about it.

-ncsoft/west: ok we wont increase the mail fee.

-players: ohh thx ncsoft/west you are  god among us (they just reverted a retarded decision) but the real problem about evolve stone/oils is still here, but whiteknight are whitekinght.

Now:

-ncsoft/west: now 12m raid, every clan in our game will be allowed to do it.

-ncsoft/west: wait, lets -"whale clans"- all try the new raid on 24m.

-players: pls dont, just release the 12m raid.

-ncsoft/west: ok 12m raid again.

-players: ohhh thx ncsoft/west you god among us. (Pet and soul paywall,  new evolve stone source) no one will give a damn about it again.

Dude srsly  THINK OF AVERAGE PLAYE  HYPE.

t.9xx ap f2p wl with out bt gear

I am 100% f2p.
Got some BT gear. 
Warlock also
Dont see your point
I love playing bt with 24 plebs.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/28/2017 at 6:00 PM, mitcris10 said:

Thank you ncsoft to create a huge hype in our community and screw up everything. Thanks! Best team ever.

lol man u ppl are funny just spite 24 man group in 2 group an done easy fix an ppl say they quit never really quit man u ppl know how make me lol 

Everyone seem missing the point here.

12man was design to replace 24man raids not because some server can't find people or this or this or this.

12man was design to other reason which is a better performance for both fps and ping wise, they know that their game engine is old and rusty so the only thing they could do to enhance the performance of game during high raids is to half it down like 6v6 battleground and such.

Because 12man are the best thing to fit with good fps and good ping, otherwise many many people had crashing, disconnecting , lagging and fps dropping during 24main raids while on other hand battleground or 12 - people in area doesn't cause much problem.

Easy as that, I don't why they delay such thing but I know I was one of many people who was happy with 12man cause it was going to solve alot of performance problems for us.

And for people who say switch from 24 to 12man is bad, All what I can say is 12+12=24 so divide your old raid.

4 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

do we know any other games that are kind of like bns? i mean...take the s out of bsn and what do we have? total BS - every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ day!

so yea, we should all move to another game, maybe it will teach these ncsoft guys a lesson!

A lot of players already did if you check acc selling on playersauction. Its just another quitting wave after fruit event. However, I think they did it on purpose because the less players the more stable merged servers are.

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Greetings,

The Rise of the Gunslinger update releasing on September 13 will include the change that lowers all raid sizes from 24 members to 12. 

Are we getting Zulia too?

6 hours ago, Lee Nyan said:

I'm just speachless.. what's the point of introducing 24 raid for a month or so?
Then causing another mess by lowering numbers to 12 man. I don't mind BT.
But Vortex? Brilliant just brilliant.. *facepalm*

I agree.... BT I can understand going 12 man... but VT? Isn't that too soon? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense.. Let VT be 24 man same length as BT or close to it.. then u can 12-man.. It's unfair for the people that worked their asses off learning mechs... I mean.. if it was going to be like this... maybe we shouldn't have raided and just waited for the 12man version.. so stupid.

18 minutes ago, Xellos said:

I agree.... BT I can understand going 12 man... but VT? Isn't that too soon? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense.. Let VT be 24 man same length as BT or close to it.. then u can 12-man.. It's unfair for the people that worked their asses off learning mechs... I mean.. if it was going to be like this... maybe we shouldn't have raided and just waited for the 12man version.. so stupid.

what you all talking about? a raid we all have to "ctr+f" to be able to play? and you talk about letting it 24man? get real please, game is not optimized for 24man, probably not for 12man either so time to get rid of those *cricket* raid full of invisible peoples...

30 minutes ago, Xellos said:

Well...they announced that 12m raid will come sometimes in September even before VT patch released. It was players' decision if they want to rush the content with 24m first or not. Personally, I am waiting for 12m before I try out VT as there will be less downtown or wait time in the raid compared to 24m. I just don't want to spend over 1-2 hours in total just waiting for DC people/afk people to come back.

5 hours ago, Nala said:

Vortex Temple is Julia/Zulia which is already here.

Forgot to mention that they changed the name to Temple of Eluvium for our region.

He means Zulia herself as a raid boss.  We were only given the first 3 bosses of the raid so Zulia (Hive Queen) aka boss 4 is not in game yet.

59 minutes ago, Dark Falz said:

He means Zulia herself as a raid boss.  We were only given the first 3 bosses of the raid so Zulia (Hive Queen) aka boss 4 is not in game yet.

Oh I was unaware we didn't have it yet since I'm waiting for 12m to attempt it

Archived