[Update] Raid Sizes in Dark Origins

Youmukon

Pretty sure they are doing this cause you kids cried saying you wont have enough dps in 12m raid, you have to split your current static etc etc, now they give you chance to do VT as 24m first so you get used to it then change it but you cry about that again as well 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They change thier mind, because big whales clan can't make money on selling raids, and they crying.
A lot of ppl are thinking of leaving this game, now they have reason. I already stopped my premium.
You showed enought incompetience at all. Making hope, that even small clans can touch raids, and just ruining it in some seconds.

Can you just tell me, what point is introducing 24m's, after some months changing it to 12m's? That's riddiculus.
Ruining all players experience, time and setups.

If I can give you good advice - go with 12m's. Or prepare to massive leave.

PS: Your game engine is a crap. He never will be ready for 24m's. FPS drops, lags, frezzes. GG. I'm out.

hi frend lemme give u a smoll lesson of how dis works if whale and selling is what u worry about, selling in 24 man is less worth than 12. Why? u split it in 11-10 w.e, those 11 get gear faster, the splits are bigger cus less ppl, i have never heard any 1 cry about that even tho im in a big clan, its the other way around, and yes this 24 to 12 change is so bad that one of my waifus already commited sudoku now i have only 10 waifus please make 12 man again pls dont let waifus die, save 1 waifu today and jesus will love you.

why are you telling us to prepare for 12-man and then tell us to that u made a mistake, most raid groups mostly either disbanded or are preparing for this 12-man already and when you do decide to release  Dark Origins content you want us to learn 24-man mechs just to pull the rug under our feet and force every group to do 12-man mechs. 

It would be better to release the new content the same time as u are planning to do the raid size because its stupid otherwise

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hey all, the timeline we previously announced for max 12-player raid group limits coming in the Dark Origins content was incorrect. On August 16, when Dark Origins launches, all raids will continue to be 24-member, and the change to 12-member will happen in the subsequent content update—which is currently slated for late Summer/early Fall. We’re expecting to announce that update a few weeks before it releases, providing ample time to prepare your new teams for the size reduction.

Our intention to provide an early heads up turned out to be a bit too early, and we apologize for the error and any inconvenience to your raid teams.

In addition, a few of you have been asking about the Skybreak Spire difficulty level, and we can confirm we’re lowering the difficulty of it with the Dark Origins update as well. Be sure to get your hard-mode raids in before then.

can you at least make the community happy for once like add ult skills or release gunner or make an easy way to get raven or make this game fun to play again cuz i'm ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing asking myself over and over why am i playing this game for fun? there's no fun it's just like i ran from reality to find another reality full of hard work and stress and bullshit devs with no fun pull yourselves together or this game is done for

Good ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing job, this has to be the biggest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤up in MMO history and I've been playing since Ultima Online. 

You ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing trolled your playerbase, me and my clan personally planned and made adjustments for the upcoming 12man raid size and now you go back on your word. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that, you guys can not be trusted at all and no one will ever take your word for anything again. Damn, im so angry right now...

It's stupid to release it as 24 man if you're changing it to 12 man later in 2 - 3 weeks anyways. 

I was going to sleep but then I saw someone link this to me and had to write. 

Stupid decision. Whether it's by NCwest or NCsoft, really babooningly stupid.

9 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

At this point I feel like it's the same few people on different accounts posting.

i guess you dont know how big clans work and how stuff is planned out when we hear about upcoming changes from the game developers/publishers themselves. Things move fast and this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s us hard.

Why would it be the same people posting on different accounts, please stop your insults and face reality, this is a horrible revert.

I already knew you guyz would do this , I mean have you guyz ever done nice thing to community ? Only care about marketing and suck the money out. why ? Did someone realize bringing 12 man raid in the beginning of upcoming patch would affect the sales rate of your troves? or w.e? It is so obvious how pathetic your marketing system works, but you know what though ? regardless you guyz make this turn around on your decision of 12 man raid, sales rate will not affect what so ever, People will still spend about equal amount of money f2p go f2p forever, whales go whales, So just let it be the way it was before. " Oh i am sorry , now we have to change our decision " It looks really pathetic and makes you guyz look so desperate digging for golds at this time.

the reason i not join BT bcoz i cant do DPS in 24m dungeon 1k ping fps drop,  after giving hope 12m and NCWEST cancel in next patch nice job NCWEST. bcoz this raid many ppl quit game and many ppl fight  with their friend. very very bad decision canceling after giving hope 

merge server not fix anything, now NCWEST just make sure ppl will leave game fast.

3 hours ago, Hime said:

In addition, a few of you have been asking about the Skybreak Spire difficulty level, and we can confirm we’re lowering the difficulty of it with the Dark Origins update as well. Be sure to get your hard-mode raids in before then.

As a member of a small clan, what I was looking for was a smaller raid size so that we could enjoy it without having to rely on another clan to fill a low FPS mess, not a lower difficulty raid. In fact, lowering the difficulty is a wrong move if you want my honest opinion : This is a raid we're talking about, not a walk in the park, but I guess NCSoft West doesn't have a say in this. If anything, difficulty should have stayed the same with some tweaks due to the smaller alliance size.

That being said, the fact that one of your Community managers led our hopes up with or without your consent is straight-up bad PR. This should have been corrected swiftly, not a full day after.

I can understand the frustration of some who have never done BT before due to not being able to gather enough players or being geared enough to complete BT. With the 12 man raid system it would have allowed smaller clans to be able to tackle BT and progress with their gear. Especially those who have started to plan for the patch (Learning mechs, gathering players and setting days/times for the raid), and then come out with "It was a prank bro, chill" is kinda spitting into those players faces and showing that they are not valued. Having Raven is a massive DPS increase which is going to be needed for VT and harder dungeons that will be released in the future. With this it's going to take longer for them to get into these raids to get their Weapon upgrades, Accessories and Soulshields.

3 hours ago, sevXone said:

i guess you dont know how big clans work and how stuff is planned out when we hear about upcoming changes from the game developers/publishers themselves. Things move fast and this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s us hard.

Why would it be the same people posting on different accounts, please stop your insults and face reality, this is a horrible revert.

So this is what you're saying: Something that was planned to come in 3 weeks is being put off for an extra month(i'm assuming since late summer/early fall) ruined big clans' plans? When this was announced just a DAY ago? What you're saying is that the bigger clans had everything planned out for this change within a day, now that I cannot believe even with me being apart of a big clan.

I can understand the anger of it being put off and people looking forward to it are upset but saying this extension ruined most big clans' plans because it's being put off longer when the announcement literally came out just yesterday? I don't quite follow on that. They just have to wait longer to use the 12man set up, that's it. But if I'm clearly missing something then please explain to me since I don't see it.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

So this is what you're saying: Something that was planned to come in 3 weeks is being put off for an extra month(i'm assuming since late summer/early fall) ruined big clans' plans? When this was announced just a DAY ago? What you're saying is that the bigger clans had everything planned out for this change within a day, now that I cannot believe even with me being apart of a big clan.

I can understand the anger of it being put off and people looking forward to it are upset but saying this extension ruined most big clans' plans because it's being put off longer when the announcement literally came out just yesterday? I don't quite follow on that. They just have to wait longer to use the 12man set up, that's it. But if I'm clearly missing something then please explain to me since I don't see it.

I feel like some people just wait for them to mess something up to make a big fuss about it lol I mean I see some people talking about quitting over something so small. I refuse to believe any big clan had all their members online to make arrangements so fast in one day. Even if they were able to there is more than enough time to rearrange the groups until 12 man.

Personally I think all the big raids should stay 24 man.. NC is just screwing themselves again.. I don't see any benefits of making smaller raid parties.. server will be more clogged on raid days with more groups.. lazy developers 12 man raids are easier to create.. those of us who buy into the game.. what exactly are we buying? a watered down version of the 24 man raids. nerfed mechanics.. do you think this will cause people to stay or want to come back..  not likely, its more plausible people will spend less time in game.. will spend less in game.. will eventually leave game for other games.

44 minutes ago, Lemy said:

I feel like some people just wait for them to mess something up to make a big fuss about it lol I mean I see some people talking about quitting over something so small. I refuse to believe any big clan had all their members online to make arrangements so fast in one day. Even if they were able to there is more than enough time to rearrange the groups until 12 man.

My point exactly. That's why at this point I just feel as though a small group of people are just either making new accounts to make something so small seem big or just using an old account to post.

But I also have to stop hitting into these traps since it's happening more often than before and it'll just be a big fuss for a day or two.

52 minutes ago, Fieryfly said:

Personally I think all the big raids should stay 24 man.. NC is just screwing themselves again.. I don't see any benefits of making smaller raid parties.. server will be more clogged on raid days with more groups.. lazy developers 12 man raids are easier to create.. those of us who buy into the game.. what exactly are we buying? a watered down version of the 24 man raids. nerfed mechanics.. do you think this will cause people to stay or want to come back..  not likely, its more plausible people will spend less time in game.. will spend less in game.. will eventually leave game for other games.

As someone who usually play at max settings, but forces to play at minimum settings at BT, yet game still freeze and I still get less than 20 fps (in a good case), I CAN'T WAIT for 12 men. 

Archived