Forums

Daily Dash Turn OFF ?!

Well this is actually very new thing, cause before we could ALWAYS use last spins up to maintenance on daily dash which is ending. Then after we would get a new daily dash with new spins. It's been like that since game went live. 

First time they turned it off before maintenance this week, lol.

Kinda sad cause that's the only reason I come online early before maintenance /phew

Edited by Zhoosh

soooo...back in the game and to my surprise we only get 2 daily dashes now and 3 as premium user. WTH is wrong with you people? less dashes a day, same crappy rewards? Can you explain to me why i'm wasting my money on you? except me being stupid of course! cause you sure as hell do nothing to improve this game!

9 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

soooo...back in the game and to my surprise we only get 2 daily dashes now and 3 as premium user. WTH is wrong with you people? less dashes a day, same crappy rewards? Can you explain to me why i'm wasting my money on you? except me being stupid of course! cause you sure as hell do nothing to improve this game!

Are you new? That's how daily dash has always been only the last one was special.

2 hours ago, Cor said:

Are you new? That's how daily dash has always been only the last one was special.

Dood don't bother just let them rant it up and have a good laugh.

13 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

It is a waste of time, don't give a dying game money.

Take this with a grain of salt. People like him have been saying this game was dying since a month after the start; funny enough he's been on this train since last year.

@nonistaicho Anyways, if you're buying premium for the Daily dash then yeah it's a waste of time. You'll mostly want the premium for cost reductions to upgrades and more gold gain to Daily dungeon quests.