Sign in to follow this  
An19194

Daily Dash Turn OFF ?!

An19194   

what the hell ncsoft why did you turn off the daily dash ?!!??! as Premium member i had 6 spins total i did only 2/6 ! had 4 spins left WTF.

yo what's up with this? I can confirm my daily dash not working as well.

Edited by BlueBunnay

tehs   

it's usualy up until after maint ... it's nice that the community managers are so easy to address!

Edited by tehs

Leyren   

Perhaps a new DD coming after maintenance.. either way, you won't die of losing 4 spins..

Lemy   

Jonathan said we get a new daily dash. I wonder when will we get the login rewards implemented, its been long enough.

Zhoosh   

Well this is actually very new thing, cause before we could ALWAYS use last spins up to maintenance on daily dash which is ending. Then after we would get a new daily dash with new spins. It's been like that since game went live. 

First time they turned it off before maintenance this week, lol.

Kinda sad cause that's the only reason I come online early before maintenance /phew

Edited by Zhoosh

Sempra   

Maybe we get  some free HM coins or free spins cuz they make a mistake.. Again xD

I wonder if this was on purpose, since they never disabled dd before. Plus it was done mid way, not at daily reset time.

Either way, that sucks. 

soooo...back in the game and to my surprise we only get 2 daily dashes now and 3 as premium user. WTH is wrong with you people? less dashes a day, same crappy rewards? Can you explain to me why i'm wasting my money on you? except me being stupid of course! cause you sure as hell do nothing to improve this game!

Cor   
9 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

soooo...back in the game and to my surprise we only get 2 daily dashes now and 3 as premium user. WTH is wrong with you people? less dashes a day, same crappy rewards? Can you explain to me why i'm wasting my money on you? except me being stupid of course! cause you sure as hell do nothing to improve this game!

Are you new? That's how daily dash has always been only the last one was special.

Dad   
2 hours ago, Cor said:

Are you new? That's how daily dash has always been only the last one was special.

Dood don't bother just let them rant it up and have a good laugh.

AmatsuDF   
8 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

yea i am new. why is that a problem? i'm afraid i still feel like this is just beginning to be a waste of time

It is a waste of time, don't give a dying game money.

Zuzu   
13 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

It is a waste of time, don't give a dying game money.

Take this with a grain of salt. People like him have been saying this game was dying since a month after the start; funny enough he's been on this train since last year.

@nonistaicho Anyways, if you're buying premium for the Daily dash then yeah it's a waste of time. You'll mostly want the premium for cost reductions to upgrades and more gold gain to Daily dungeon quests.