Forums

Bt earring drop rate.

mitcris10

I know bt earring is supposed to be end game content bla bla bla, but the thing is: Are the rates 25% chance per accessory to drop? 

Something is very weird in this raid. My cla is doing runs since the first month, and guess what: every run drops wind or earth. This is not a week thing... for the last 3 months, we are flooded with wind ring and earth ring. In 4 months playing every week.. we saw fire ring 2x and ice earring 1x. 

This is just insane. Hurts to see my end game clanmates with raven +9 using that ***** elemental earring and there's nothing we can do about it. The new raid is almost here and 50% of my clanmates don't have that goddammit earring and this is concerning.

This is normal or my only my cla have a shi*** rng?

1 hour ago, mitcris10 said:

I know bt earring is supposed to be end game content bla bla bla, but the thing is: Are the rates 25% chance per accessory to drop? 

Something is very weird in this raid. My cla is doing runs since the first month, and guess what: every run drops wind or earth. This is not a week thing... for the last 3 months, we are flooded with wind ring and earth ring. In 4 months playing every week.. we saw fire ring 2x and ice earring 1x. 

This is just insane. Hurts to see my end game clanmates with raven +9 using that ***** elemental earring and there's nothing we can do about it. The new raid is almost here and 50% of my clanmates don't have that goddammit earring and this is concerning.

This is normal or my only my cla have a shi*** rng?

If your doing raid since the first day of Release. and all you see is Wind or Earth drops then it's not normal. but I also don't believe that from the start of release all you see is Wind or Earth. and not other accessories. Unless RNG cursed you and your clan and you are destiny to doom. Other wise it's not possible, Our group Does from first day of release too. and we all got all accessories and all ravens. and collecting 4th set in hopes of awakened bt release someday.  - The only thing we have not seen in BT yet, Is Mask/Ravenfall outfit. 

It's not just you mate.

Been doing BT for 2 months now and FM's upgrades are a all time low, they keep nurfing and nurfing...  I think I managed to see fire earring only twice in 2 months.. and the energy ?  jesus it's such a rare thing... by the way people need it and by the way things are going I might get to see it after 2 months of constant going to it.

Did you notice that the animus drops all the time ? and SS for  destro, kfm, bm ,, constant drop... assassins ..     I wanted to make a topic about it as well. but decided to wait 2/3 days since were going BT today after update... I'm just curious to see what drops and I will return to this thread to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ some more.

It's been a damn month since I saw any drops for FM's .

At the start we were cursed with shadow ring and ice ring every run.

Now in the past two month we saw 3 fire earring, 2 fire ring.

So i believe you get stuck with some drops for a while :D 

Also we consistantly drop sf ss, nearly every boss, every run. Barely kfm, sum.

Got animus > fero/energy as well.

But overall it feels like rng.

44 minutes ago, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

My Raid group has been running since week  1 and has never seen even a single shadow ring

my first 4 BT were all shadow ring. It's all RnG, It's weird how different it is between people

Archived