Forums

Abuse of game vulnerability.

kOTa CCCP

It  is not really a bug, however, certain individuals are making gaming experience purer by abusing game's vulnerabilities. It is especially the case for lower level and purer geared characters. 

I keep seeing this on daily basis and it got me really annoyed, therefore, I want to bring this to everyone's attention and I look forward administration to take action against such behavior. 

Thank you for your time, there is some screen shots of people getting into the map (cross server dungeon) and literally BOT (not taking any physical activity or participation, however, getting game benefits such as; experience, gold, daily challenge benefits, achievements, drop etc...) all the way until rest of the party members will do the work for them. As kicking or doing anything with online character while in cross server is impossible - people invest their effort and time into someone's BOT behavior. 

Pictures were not taken all in one day, however, all of it has happened during one week or slightly more. 

first thing you need to do is to remove the pictures you added or blur the names or you may get banned

this behavior will never change people are and will always be a$$*@%es

just try to call them out about them being leechers in the dungeon and the best thing for you is add them to your block list

14 hours ago, MAX2016ACE said:

first thing you need to do is to remove the pictures you added or blur the names or you may get banned

this behavior will never change people are and will always be a$$*@%es

just try to call them out about them being leechers in the dungeon and the best thing for you is add them to your block list

Blocking is broken in this game, because it only blocks them at chat. Blocked players can still join to you in dungeons.

There should be an option to kick out afk players.

Archived