Delete time

DanSmitheru

Hey so I wanted to delete a lvl 17 lyn and did everything I usually do. But now I have to wait 11 hours for my avatar to be deleted. I can understand that this is a system made to go against hacking. So that this way you could get your avatar back.

But I want to delete my avatar and 11 hours is pretty long to wait for it. Maybe there could be diffrent options for these sort of things? Like a special password you make if you want to delete something or a personal question to answer if you want to delete.

I hope something will happen to this. I was very excited to create a new characther  but this has set me back...

Maybe this could be solved in the future and ideas for that could be shared with this post?

1 hour ago, DanSmitheru said:

Maybe this could be solved in the future and ideas for that could be shared with this post?

i read somewhere that in latest KR, lower than 50 characters, had their delete time lowered

4 hours ago, Dotimus said:

i read somewhere that in latest KR, lower than 50 characters, had their delete time lowered

Well hopefully ncsoft devs can listen to this suggestion, since reaching the basic lv50 isn't that difficult anyway.

This is not to prevent hack; they couldn't care less about your acc.

This is to not allow level alts up to end of Act7 and farming 50+ Moonstones for free, then delete alt and repeat... Ppl wouldn't buy moonstone from F10 anymore if they could get guarantee 100 moonstone crystals every 1~3 days just by spamming alts.

Archived