Why? On Gon/Jin males: Beachcomber Headpiece = Tropical Night Shades

Shunaia

I was going to submit this as a bug report, but this isn't as much a bug as it is probably an oversight.

I am hoping this will at least create awareness to this issue I had noticed in-game.

On a male Jin, the "Beachcomber Headpiece", which is a head adornment/hat, has the SAME exact graphic as the "Tropical Night Shades", which is also a head adornment/hat.

On a male Gon, the same holds true for the same two items, being that they share the same exact graphic.

I collect cosmetics in most mmorpgs I play, as well as accessories, so that I can mix them up and customize my own look. When something I'm wearing is currently being worn by so many other people, I like to change my outfit and accessories combinations to look more unique, when in a crowd of other people who are wearing similar things. Sometimes, just for fun, if I see someone standing around, afk, I like to put on the same exact cosmetic items they're wearing and stand next to them, just to see if they'll notice that someone is mimicking/copying them.  hehe

Anyway, while pondering which of the returning swimsuit items I wanted on some of my alts, that I already owned on my main, I noticed that the Jin and Gon males got the short end of the stick when it came to these two accessories. It's not that they look bad, but it looks like we missed out on at least ONE head adornment graphic, when two of them look exactly the same.

On the Gon male, instead of a "feauxhawk", he might have an afro or even the multi-colored afro wig. Similarly for the Jin male, one of them could have a feauxhawk for him. I'm not sure if either item had an omission when it translated to our region out of censorship or anything, but it looks like it was probably just an oversight. I'll include this diagram to illustrate this, so you can see for yourself.

To the BNS team: I just wanted to create awareness on this issue, so forgive me if this isn't posted in the correct/proper place in these forums. I just wanted it to be known, and I hope one of the items gets changed at some point. Thanks for checking up on this.^^

Dl7Xllg.jpg

Archived