Future of "Crafty Collector" - Achievement

Kotori-chan

So, on the 25th I will have 3/7 Crafting Guild Uniforms but I heard that they will change the crafting system anyways. Since I don't really know how the new system's going to work, I thought that maybe people here have some insight on what might happen in the future with this achievement. So should I just keep going and try to obtain the last 4 or just wait till they change the system?

On 7/22/2017 at 8:01 PM, Kotori-chan said:

So, on the 25th I will have 3/7 Crafting Guild Uniforms but I heard that they will change the crafting system anyways. Since I don't really know how the new system's going to work, I thought that maybe people here have some insight on what might happen in the future with this achievement. So should I just keep going and try to obtain the last 4 or just wait till they change the system?

I had no idea that they were going to change the crafting system further. I thought it was just the nasty item change, being how we had to sell our SMALL Dragon Certificates for mere copper, even if we had a LOT of them, only to find that we can only get like 3 a day to make ONE of those 5-hour crafting components per day, IF you're like me and only do the daily quests' dungeons. I imagine you can get more form other sources that might be farm-able, but I just do the DCs to get them out of the way, and then log off to play other games, unless I actually feel like running dungeons for outfit drops, etc..  hehe

The grind is slow, but after a little more than two weeks, I have almost enough "Arcane Silk" to make the "Acquired Taste" outfit. I gotta make a little more for the hat too, though. At least I already made my "Merry Potters" outfit and hat. Soon, I'll be able to drop one crafting profession so I can work on another... Not looking forward to this, though...

I REALLY want to at least get the hair adornment from the achievement. Thankfully, we don't have to make that or the outfit - just buy them with HQ fabric, etc.. The road is long.^^;

I don't know, people who have linked the new crafting system haven't mentioned this at all lol. If it gets removed personally I'm going to be pissed off. But say if it is deleted they can put it in Achiev vendor for like 50 fabrics and 1k gold per piece which is super pricey but anything less would feel like an insult to those who did take the time/money to complete it already. But honestly who knows.

Archived