do i have to get flamed in nf and dt?

Tekoek0911

why do i need to get flamed by a guy who says my gear is bad ? he has raven stage 1 and he has good gear and he has highest dps. then he said "you cant clear this deungon, noob" why? and in dt, i told an assasin to use taxi (lotus of rescue) so we cant get attacked by the automattons and he started flamming? really? 

sry for bad english

You are seeing that more and more now, as people start getting into raven they think they are entitled. I had a WL in 6 v 6 last night that was stage 3 raven. They yelled at the PT because no one was 'protecting the most geared player'. I told them to shut the hell up and play the game, that their tiny level 3 raven didn't make them special... and it doesn't. 

Unless you were 700 AP in noob ass gear you were just dealing with an idiot that finally got his raven and believes his shit doesn't stink anymore. 

Well that is mmorpg. Don't put it in your mind/heart.

Though I know how painful it is.

Being strongest in a party/alliance/clan for some people it's hard to hold the pride.

What in his mind is maybe "That guy suks, this guy suks, Im da best, look at my Raven dood".

Well not all Raven strong players are like that. Many kind and good heart-ed players out there in cross F8.

There was a warlock relatively new to the game with about 13K DPS and played EC normal dungeon. The party leader, with 'meh' gear, complained about the warlock not using SB and kinda kept harassing her until the last boss. The irony is the party leader died early in last boss because he broke stealth. And he didn't bother to use revival charm and the scummoner didn't revive him LOL. Even funnier is the warlock never died and played as mark just fine. 

Just ignore the whiners and as long as you are not a burden to the other party members, you're fine.

58 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

You are seeing that more and more now, as people start getting into raven they think they are entitled. I had a WL in 6 v 6 last night that was stage 3 raven. They yelled at the PT because no one was 'protecting the most geared player'. I told them to shut the hell up and play the game, that their tiny level 3 raven didn't make them special... and it doesn't. 

Unless you were 700 AP in noob ass gear you were just dealing with an idiot that finally got his raven and believes his shit doesn't stink anymore. 

i'am with 784 ap oo

2 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

i'am with 784 ap oo

Well you are a little on the 'low' side for what most PT's call for even for DT normal, but that is simply what people call for, Yeah it was just an idiot.. I have run NF with a 740 Sin and other then i completely forgot how to play a sin when I did it we cleared it no issue. 

3 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Well you are a little on the 'low' side for what most PT's call for even for DT normal, but that is simply what people call for, Yeah it was just an idiot.. I have run NF with a 740 Sin and other then i completely forgot how to play a sin when I did it we cleared it no issue. 

You forget ppl used to do DT 4 man mode just fine with 700 AP  and it's easier now than it was back then.  Just cause they ask for higher AP doesn't mean it's needed.  Even if he had 650 AP he'd still have enough for normal mode.  Not to mention the lack of any notable mechanics in normal mode now.

6 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

You forget ppl used to do DT 4 man mode just fine with 700 AP  and it's easier now than it was back then.  Just cause they ask for higher AP doesn't mean it's needed.  Even if he had 650 AP he'd still have enough for normal mode.  Not to mention the lack of any notable mechanics in normal mode now.

That's why I put the '  ' around low. All of those dungeons used to be run with far less AP but now a days it's low for what people ask to run with. 

I'm still new to running DT, but sometimes I feel I struggle in NM more than HM, when it comes to the last boss' mechanics. A lot of things I have read and a lot of advice that people have given me seem to conflict at times, so I'm still not certain how everything works. -But I'm usually one of the highest if not THE highest AP player there, as a force master with 950ap without a raven weapon, etc.. With the server instability stuff affecting everyone, I'll get hit by a lag spike and/or rubberband while fighting a boss in NF, and get called an "idiot" when I miss the stun CC on the boss with the fire walls.

Oh, and this guy was a HM Lv12 with almost 700ap, but not quite there, who kept making mistakes on the last boss. I'm usually the last one standing, and have often used my rez charms to rez the PT, when I feel it's worth the "investment".

-And by that, I'm not in a hurry to use MY item and put it on that long cooldown for a PT with afkers, and people who constantly insult others over dumb, petty things.

People make mistakes, and things happen.

When it's not the player's fault that the game or server isn't stable enough for you to time a CC, you really shouldn't insult anyone over it.

It CAN be frustrating, wiping on bosses, and it sucks when people give up so easily and leave the PT after ONE wipe.

I'm usually there to do my DC or try to get that outfit from there, so I'm motivated enough to stay and see things through.

I don't stay, however, when things get super toxic or if our DPS is too low to beat a boss before it enrages.

It also sucks being the tank, just because your dps gets more of the boss's attention than the tank who just insulted you for missing a CC, even AFTER you've given them lots of time to get initial aggro and hold it before you start hitting hard.

In general, people can be jerks in games like these, and when the cultural diversity spans a few continents of various peoples, you're bound to run into people who have lesser levels of respect and manners than you're probably used to.

Archived