Race underwear in character creation

Arkdain

I was messing up whit character creator today and i found that wen you going to create one it appear whit the standar underwaer we see wen the character has no outfit, but wen you click on the icon selecting the underwaer as preview it show the class exclusive, since wen its like this or was a patch error?

lzpzzVN.jpg

O7h5Kks.jpg

NMtnGPY.jpg

wXgSnny.jpg

i dont use mods or anything crap like that did this happend to someone else?

those class specific underwear are what they are suppose to be... those bland ugly white shorts and top we have now is the censored version NCWest gave us for this region.... FeelsBadMan

36 minutes ago, Munen said:

those class specific underwear are what they are suppose to be... those bland ugly white shorts and top we have now is the censored version NCWest gave us for this region.... FeelsBadMan

I can't exactly call it censored when it reveals more, though i wish they just go full on swimsuit.

Don't see why people wanted these anyways. I recently made my first female character for shits and giggles and couldn't even get proportions right with the new undergarments.

Anything above the thighs you can't tell how it looks aside from the chest.

But guess all the dudes just wanted more eye candy for some odd reason.

1 hour ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

people complained that you cant really see the body in char creator so they changed it. i do believe that one fo the regions have those other underwears as costume in f10 if i remember correct.

I don't think any region would do that. I was just dramatizing about f10 thing ... but, i'm pretty sure bns china uses these as default underwear assuming from their characters always having them on in their preset pictures.

Considering underwear is technically another outfit, i don't think any option would be accurate enough to give us easier time in c.creator. After all, every outfit has different body in it.

I think it would be better if it was reverse of what we have now : These underwears to be set as default in-game, sportswear to be exclusive to c.creator ...

I still believe it has something to do with censorship, it's not always the more revealing = the more sultry. If they cared about giving people easier time in c.creator they wouldn't have removed this in the first place :

pefibC7.jpg

19 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

-snip-

maybe it was private server i cant remember but they had the underwear (the old ones) in f10. which i dont mind i quite like gon black dress tbh, but i can also see why ppl complained about it. i remember when i used to play on china i had to remake my char alot of times cuz i couldn see over the black mesh on gon :/

Archived