Forums

Top Classes / Bottom Classes

Vexthal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24.08.2017 at 10:30 AM, Captain WeebM@ster said:

Not a single FM in the EU tournament AGAIN (even SF had someone playing it) lol, pretty sure its the same situation in NA and i think there were only 2 in KR.  "MUH OPIE CLASS" amrite 

As a matter of fact there was 3 teams in NA with FM in the group, none of them passed through though.

You can check it here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171986298

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care what a bunch of Koreas say about the class balancing of their own area. They're a patch ahead of us. Which instantly makes their points null.

However, from what I have observed is simple:

Summoner, WL, and BD are all top tier classes.

Des, Sin, and FM are all mid tier

with everyone else being lower tier.

7 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

I don't care what a bunch of Koreas say about the class balancing of their own area. They're a patch ahead of us. Which instantly makes their points null.

However, from what I have observed is simple:

Summoner, WL, and BD are all top tier classes.

Des, Sin, and FM are all mid tier

with everyone else being lower tier.

Switch summoner and sin. 

Then your tier  list is correct

11 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

Switch summoner and sin. 

Then your tier  list is correct

Except I firmly think that Summoner is extremely powerful with insanely high potential in PVP. I can and will post all the reasons why I think summoner is ridiculous (especially against FM) later.

58 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

Except I firmly think that Summoner is extremely powerful with insanely high potential in PVP. I can and will post all the reasons why I think summoner is ridiculous (especially against FM) later.

Actually, summoner along with des are our 2 best matchups in the game right now, out of all classes those are the only 2 i can actually beat top 5 players (I'm top 30 since season 2). I'm not sure what evidence you have to show summoner is top 3 cause it certainly ain't doing so hot in rankings in other regions. its 5th or 6th top class (depending on who you think is stronger fm or sm) 

You know its rather odd. On paper, summoner is the strongest class in the game. It's got the ability to ignore every defense skill in the game, its got some of the best counters in the game (its basically a sin counter 2.0), it potentially has infinite escapes (the cat can bale you out of almost any combo), its got ludicrous DPS (70% HP gone in one air combo!), and its ability to force an enemy to use their escapes is second to none! The only other class that can force an escape so easily is KFM and BM! Cat Sit is some of the scariest things you can be caught in without an escape, and given its 24 second CD time, odds are you will end up in a spot where you tabbed out of a cat sit during a round to get caught in another 24 seconds later. Did I also forget to mention that the class has what is basically a Dragonwhorl (FM's 2 skill in PVP), meaning they can daze you through your block? On top of that, they can also passively disable your block in an AoE that both prevents blocking and slows you down. 

It really is a wonder why Summoner isn't dominating the ladder as it is. The class is more than capable of screwing over everyone! It has an answer to everything in the game: a 5 second 5 resist 5% HP recover (bubble), a projectile resist shield for 8 seconds, and it resists damage and status effects on successful counter (and on using their iframe version of that very same counter), plus they regen health! They can just out sustain their opponent every match, and deal huge chunks of damage and win like that! No need to even use long combos!

Archived