Jump to content
Forums

Alt Clans With No Rank To Farm BP


Recommended Posts

Seriously broken,   instead of playing against people with similar experience and gear.  You have these whales making alt clans literally hours before clan versus clan starts.  Just to farm everyone with no gear....   Its pathetic,  but to be expected of people.   Feel proud of yourselves,  your just ruining the game for others.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Smizzle said:

Seriously broken,   instead of playing against people with similar experience and gear.  You have these whales making alt clans literally hours before clan versus clan starts.  Just to farm everyone with no gear....   Its pathetic,  but to be expected of people.   Feel proud of yourselves,  your just ruining the game for others.  

The struggles are real in this game, but like the GMs always say, the community isn't big enough for them to be profitable using a more F2P model. which is a real shame. Thing is the whales will get to end game by spending 3k USD on trove or RNG boxes, but miss the entire point of the game. so in about a month, they put their account up for sale on shady websites in an attempt to cover their losses. That being said, NCwest is understaffed and spread too thin to do much about it, and these whales are what keep the servers up even if the servers are of questionable integrity haha

Edited by DrValkyrie
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DrValkyrie said:

The struggles are real in this game, but like the GMs always say, the community isn't big enough for them to be profitable using a more F2P model. which is a real shame. Thing is the whales will get to end game by spending 3k USD on trove or RNG boxes, but miss the entire point of the game. so in about a month, they put their account up for sale on shady websites in an attempt to cover their losses. That being said, NCwest is understaffed and spread too thin to do much about it, and these whales are what keep the servers up even if the servers are of questionable integrity haha

Uhhh please take your F2P rant somewhere else, this thread is not about that, nor em I F2P.   This is about a problem with clan 6v6 only.  They have fixed it in other games by requiring that a person be in a clan for a week before they are allowed to pvp with said clan.  They did this specifically for this reason and this is what needs to be applied here.

Its not even fun for either group because the group that has a true rank that reflects their gear and skill level, just gives up and stands there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Smizzle said:

Uhhh please take your F2P rant somewhere else, this thread is not about that, nor em I F2P.   This is about a problem with clan 6v6 only.  They have fixed it in other games by requiring that a person be in a clan for a week before they are allowed to pvp with said clan.  They did this specifically for this reason and this is what needs to be applied here.

Its not even fun for either group because the group that has a true rank that reflects their gear and skill level, just gives up and stands there. 

lol what? "You have these whales making alt clans literally hours before clan versus clan starts.  Just to farm everyone with no gear" no gear = P2P players? 
The problem is not with 6v6 only, its with the mindset of the community that doesn't want to play the game for the enjoyment of it but rather to degrade the experience of others for minor if any benefit for themselves, whether it be whales or these clan 6v6 abusers. 

Also, not F2P rant, I got a master pack to support the game from the very start and understand what it means to keep a game up and running. Just talking about the state of the game in general no need to be so hostile I agree with your concerns and hope for them to address it soon

Edited by DrValkyrie
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boscodash said:

blame the long queues at high ranking, ded gaem. 

Its not that. They just want to farm blood without worrying about main clan ranking.

 

 

Imo, best solution would be that you are bound after first clan bg and even if you change clan you cant participate with other clan till next maintance. Something like BT raid where you can be in any alliance but can enter BT only with one alliance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not Only making Alt Clans to Farm Lower Rank Players for BP - But They Also Abusing a New Bug in 6v6 With assassin - Which you can teleport a player through the gate. All you need is 1). Blade Dancer (for HM skill on Capturing the Horn). -2). A person who captures (with horn ability 2 - Run to the gates) and Finally 3.) Assassin Who is standing behind the net gate. Which uses Lotus to pull player through the Gates.  Game Begins 1 min later. you have an easy horn captured at your base. and defending team can't do anything about it.  - Which is really big Advantage for team abusing it. and needs to be fixed as soon as possible..., Possible Solution would be making so when assassin uses his skill. Player that holds horn automatically drops it on the floor if skill is casted on him. to Prevent from abusing an unfair gameplay in Clan Wars. While this might not affect Normal 6v6 as much since. you need 3 players to 100% to do it. but it is still possible to do in Normal 6v6 but with a chance of Fail of course. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Not Only making Alt Clans to Farm Lower Rank Players for BP - But They Also Abusing a New Bug in 6v6 With assassin - Which you can teleport a player through the gate. All you need is 1). Blade Dancer (for HM skill on Capturing the Horn). -2). A person who captures (with horn ability 2 - Run to the gates) and Finally 3.) Assassin Who is standing behind the net gate. Which uses Lotus to pull player through the Gates.  Game Begins 1 min later. you have an easy horn captured at your base. and defending team can't do anything about it.  - Which is really big Advantage for team abusing it. and needs to be fixed as soon as possible..., Possible Solution would be making so when assassin uses his skill. Player that holds horn automatically drops it on the floor if skill is casted on him. to Prevent from abusing an unfair gameplay in Clan Wars. While this might not affect Normal 6v6 as much since. you need 3 players to 100% to do it. but it is still possible to do in Normal 6v6 but with a chance of Fail of course. 

That's not even a bug. It's using a skill how it's intended to be used; a strategy. It can only be done every 3 minutes as well so if your team is that slow or falls for this more than once then that's your own team's fault. There's no point in "fixing" a skill that's not broken.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Not Only making Alt Clans to Farm Lower Rank Players for BP - But They Also Abusing a New Bug in 6v6 With assassin - Which you can teleport a player through the gate. All you need is 1). Blade Dancer (for HM skill on Capturing the Horn). -2). A person who captures (with horn ability 2 - Run to the gates) and Finally 3.) Assassin Who is standing behind the net gate. Which uses Lotus to pull player through the Gates.  Game Begins 1 min later. you have an easy horn captured at your base. and defending team can't do anything about it.  - Which is really big Advantage for team abusing it. and needs to be fixed as soon as possible..., Possible Solution would be making so when assassin uses his skill. Player that holds horn automatically drops it on the floor if skill is casted on him. to Prevent from abusing an unfair gameplay in Clan Wars. While this might not affect Normal 6v6 as much since. you need 3 players to 100% to do it. but it is still possible to do in Normal 6v6 but with a chance of Fail of course. 

This is not a new bug. It was there ever since beluga battleground was implemented in this game. To do this, you need a quick player who has fast computer with minimal lags and can run to the middle to get the horn before the enemies. Also, it doesn't necessary have to be a blade dancer. Any class with iframe can do that. Also, that's why it is necessary to have a rooter to go to the middle in the beginning to prevent this. It can delay the transport of the horn even when the horn holder used horn ability "2". If they fail this cheesy method, it gives an disadvantage to the other team as it will be 6vs5 situation (sin has to go around and jump to the middle, which takes few seconds), assuming none of your teammates are afking or slow loaders. 

 

If you want to talk about bugs, there are tons in battleground. For some classes, their iframe can last so long that they can capture the horn in beluga or do the capturing in wwv, while as other classes can't. So, what can we say?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

oh i was fighting a fresh clan named "Rip linkingpark" full of whales...ah i understand now so they created it to farm BP, uhmm that make sense now. That community lol....i wish NCwest could organize every 2days a gear equalized battleground so those lame whales will farm each other...but well there is no hope for this game, the company itself provide all kind of depressing Entertainment and the community is awfull, i miss playing with mature community full of musketeers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

If you want a statement then write a letter to the Korean Devs. They're the ones who designed it.

Pretty much barking up the wrong tree on this one.

Korean have Nothing to do with that, Ncwest destroyed almost every features of this game because of agressive patch Schedule.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ombremq said:

Korean have Nothing to do with that, Ncwest destroyed almost every features of this game because of agressive patch Schedule.

I'm talking about in terms of Guild vs Guild, not every feature in the game nor the pace patches since this thread is not about that.

 

NCwest weren't the ones to design this mode, the KR devs were. Even if we didn't have Raven/Ascended gear right this moment there would still be the same issue of higher geared players doing the same exact thing. If you want a proper statement regarding to Guild vs Guild being broken then bark to the creators of the game mode, not the publishers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I'm talking about in terms of Guild vs Guild, not every feature in the game nor the pace patches since this thread is not about that.

 

NCwest weren't the ones to design this mode, the KR devs were. Even if we didn't have Raven/Ascended gear right this moment there would still be the same issue of higher geared players doing the same exact thing. If you want a proper statement regarding to Guild vs Guild being broken then bark to the creators of the game mode, not the publishers.

And i am telling you again, the fact that whales are called whales and can bully F2p in "guild vs guild" is because of this agressive patch Schedule the gap couldnt be that big if we had a serious Publisher, korean played cap 45 during years, can you imagine? and we had 3months ! this issue is caused because there is now 2kind of players being able to play, the whales and people with a lot of free time ( to not call them no social life) if we had the time koreans had btw patches we should all be able to go 6v6, and i was able to play it like everybody else first time they released this feature, before they go crazy and release patches like if there were no tomorow and every kind of p2w event.

Edited by ombremq
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2017 at 7:06 PM, Zuzu said:

That's not even a bug. It's using a skill how it's intended to be used; a strategy. It can only be done every 3 minutes as well so if your team is that slow or falls for this more than once then that's your own team's fault. There's no point in "fixing" a skill that's not broken.

It is a bug, and NCsoft Support Told me to Write in Forums, they are aware of this. They forwarded this to Developers but also said best way for Developers to see faster is go to Forums... :D

And it is Broken, you must be that player that abuse this, probably that's why your defending it?. With Blade Dancer + Graber and Assassin. I could do this with all your team standing in the middle trying to defend. And I would succeed 100% without you doing nothing about it. so please. don't BS. It doesn't matter show or not. Since you have like 30 sec to load to battle and only after like 30 or so sec battle begins. And after you get moved to lower where all teams jumps from. you can start dashing when your screen is still black... So Idk what Slow and Fast you talking about. I get at the same time as enemy players to the horn at the start. Never seen anyone run faster. since both meet same time. anyway. that's not the point. The team that uses this. you can't do nothing about it. When you get to Top 10 Top 20 Clan battle. and all you see ppl abusing this... Feels So fair. Even Support says it's Unfair. but apparently it's fair to you? - then you must be that one who is abusing

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/7/2017 at 5:18 AM, Smizzle said:

Seriously broken,   instead of playing against people with similar experience and gear.  You have these whales making alt clans literally hours before clan versus clan starts.  Just to farm everyone with no gear....   Its pathetic,  but to be expected of people.   Feel proud of yourselves,  your just ruining the game for others.  

I can't agree more. NCWest should lock the clan battle to each specific clan that participates, from maintenance to maintenance, preventing people to create clans just to farm BG from lower geared players. It is pathetic, we are here to play and have fun fighting, not to "farm" rewards without moving a finger. Shame on those "players".

Edited by Rea Shinwa
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/7/2017 at 1:34 PM, RavTH said:

clan battle requirement is to have raven +6 or above with 6 people or you are wasting your time.

Clan Battle requirements should not allow raven +6 and above players to create FAKE CLANS just before clan battle starts in order to face clans with lower gear and have a laugh about how they get their points without even fighting for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...