Toxic player with petty "revenge" [rant]

DrValkyrie

I don't know where to post this and general seems like were everyone dumps stuff so here's a quick petty rant

Asura 6 man normal mode for daily mission. Team dashes through the first few parts very quickly, and we instantly melt the two fat babies until only one of them had like 5k health. A relatively newer player on the team accidentally does a cc kd on the boss and he jumps over. No big deal, I was the one tanking so I put up sword shroud and the fm cast ice on me so i don't get pulled over. Out of nowhere this assassin, HM13 mind you, berates the poor guy for his accidental cc. Granted the miniboss had 5k hp, and jumped back in a matter of like 20 seconds and instantly got popped. Now here's where the real kicker: the sin thinks that we wronged him when I called him out to chill, followed by agreement of the party. It wasn't a big deal, we melted the minibosses faster than the majority of parties I've had the pleasure to be part of and everyone can make a mistake while playing with 9999999 ping. 

Instead of being like w.e. Im HM13 with raven gear and represent what players should look up to (relatively speaking), he afk's the remainder of the dungeon (the underground pass, arena, lightning iruga, and asura). Not that we needed his dps since we had good coordination regardless with a warlock popping SB left and right. However, it's just hypocritical that he fussed over the 20s he "lost" from that miniboss fight that he wastes more time by not doing anything

Maybe I'm the one not in the right here so would be cool to get your opinion on this.

#apologizes for the cruddy editing lol, really bad at mspaint

Edit 1:[updated pics with perp's name censored out in a bit]
Edit 2: [removed - PhoenixMitra]

Chill man..... Some people take this game too seriously and it's not wise to get your mood spoiled over such thing. :) In fact you should pity this kind of people coz they can only show their egoism inside BnS. xD

I recommend you hide the name, it against the rules.

You guys were not wrong. Dude definitely over reacted. I understand it frustrating, but that's just a child like behavior. Just 3 days ago I also did Asura and someone used kd. We replied with "=/" and "...really?" 

He said he's sorry, was an accident, everyone said "ok, no biggie" and moved on. 

The guy you're talking about was just childish. 

I don't understand ppl who rage that much and start cursing over a game.

People that get that upset over something like this in a game probably have no life and sit on the computer all day. This is why we need a vote kick function for these type of people, until then just block them so you can leave the party if you come across them again. Btw there is no way I would look up to someone just because they have better gear, I think we forget that the people behind the computer are regular people just like us in real life and should get no special treatment just for spending more money or grinding for gear in a game.

1 hour ago, Liene said:

Chill man..... Some people take this game too seriously and it's not wise to get your mood spoiled over such thing. :) In fact you should pity this kind of people coz they can only show their egoism inside BnS. xD

in all honestly...no....this kind of people need to be stop, why? you dont know who is in other side of the screen ? could be a kid...or a normal person....or a very depressed one that find games to be an escape , then you find this kind of people that start calling names and bashing towards another player , im like .... seriously....  im seeing this kind of behavior more often ......we are not  LoL , we are better than that , i witnessed (i check the game cuz i couldnt believe what other ppl told about that game) the behavior ...it was amazing , but like i say this is a good chance to put an end of that , put an example im not familiar with punishment or anything , but at least nc can send a warning to said person 

After look at his gears I can see, he probably one of the highest burst all the time which may build up his ego.

If something doing wrong which will result the run longer or inefficient usually will rage up those kind of people really quick just because they used to kill them in one go with their high burst supported.

That was also the reason why he was afk the rest of the match just to show up without him you guys will have struggle with killing the boss, can't kill them fast and so on..

Luckily that this dun is asura, so his ego cannot help him much here. I can imagine if you guys were die or fail the boss, he will continuous the show after that.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

Quick reminder that it is best to report abusive behavior in game to our Support team. Please include screen shots, if possible. As for the post here, screenshots of this manner still have to comply with our Code of Conduct, not only regarding not showing names, but also following the language guidelines.

Thank you!

Archived