Sign in to follow this  
Cosworth

Request for locked bracelet chest to be account bound

Cosworth   

In my view of  items in this game  to continue on the "alt friendly" stand blade and soul has the locked Draken bracelet  chest  should be made account bond since the  xanos hands are account bound this item too should share the same feature as the other legendary accessories. Black stones where account bound with the patch  that contained  Irontech Forge  but  I recently noticed  there where change to from being account bound. This item should fall under the same rules as materials are since its a needed item for upgrading  gear  like naryu tablets. I would also request the  square and triangular gem chests contain the hong moon versions  of these gems which would allow players to continue to gain these gems  to further upgrade at their  convenience. 

So in summary i would like these  following items to be changed to account bound status 

• Locked Draken Bracelet Chest
  • Black Stones
  • Yusang Prayer Beads and their  single versions also
  • Demon Spirit stones
  • Ascendance stones
  • Legendary Gem hammers
  • Bravery
  • Training Certificate
  • Pugilist's Token
  • Whirlwind Token
  • Raven Feathers
  • King's Raven soul
  • Hongmoon Brilliant Silverfrost Key
  • Hongmoon Jewel
  • Hongmoon Element 
  • Pet aura
  • Hongmoon Energy/soul

And reduce the mailing costs of the following account bound items by 90%:

• Stone of  wisdom
  • Taikhan's Skin
  • Flower of Lament
  • Petal of lament
  • Xanos disk
  • Galaxy fragment

By adding theses changes would  further show   the  players of blade and soul you want them to continue  their  enjoyment of the game by making it easier on them to enjoy  the various classes the game has to offer and  the  experiences of these classes. This would go a long way for people who are choosing to play a class that might be needed for content  due to lack of a certain class, a prime  example of this would be  for  players who would like switch to playing a a main tank class  for their group or raid or due to ping  issues allow people to change their class to a more  forgiving class/role  for their  latency. This  would also assist the players who will be switching  to the new class  Maestro when it is released in the west.

Thank you for your time in reading this even if   some or all of these proposed  changes  can be made.

I totally agree on this! This really would revamp the game and make many players bored of their class enjoy the game again. It's so hard at this point of the game starting to farm all over again, that many players will prefer to quit and pass into newer games instead.

Please bump this thread and pray for this to happen

Egoist00   

Pet and Soul most wanted items to be account bound, doesn't matter if it's a little bit expensive to mail.

Frywell   

Absolutely agree, especially for the pet and soul. Making these overly expensive items account bound would at least in small part justify their excessive cost and it would lead to more groups and faster queues with more players doing things on alts. It would also reduce the boredom of being locked into a single class and encourage people to spend more resources on alts.

Leyren   

Agree, but not for the pet / soul. You are already able to happily send around your gems and equip them with your twinks. I don't feel like you should be able to send every piece of gear to your twinks and full equip them in no time.

Soul.

Keeping it bound to character is a mistake that cost them their playerbase in the past and will continue to kill the game in the time to come.

Soul is -THE- item of the game, indicator of a players commitment and/or real money investment. With the exception of the most notable of "whales", noone will evolve more than one. Commiting resources to Soul upgrade on a character locks the player into it and heavily discourages rerolling / playing alts. And I can't stress the word "discourage" enough. I know plenty people (me included) with 900+AP alts who simply stopped playing them because having that stage 1 soul and being aware it will stay that way forever is just a poor gaming experience.

And this is a real issue for the game.

Currently, with slower progress and expanding time between updates, people don't have much to do. A big chunk of the playerbase logs in, does the dailies within an hour or two and logs out or socially AFKs even though they could (and would be happy to) commit more time into actually playing.

An account-bound soul would grow F8 like no content update ever before, both for dungeons and 6v6. And, what's even more important, it would help NCwest to retain their customers who did/will leave the game permamently because getting bored with only one main character "is a thing", and evolving a second soul is not.

4 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

Soul.

Keeping it bound to character is a mistake that cost them their playerbase in the past and will continue to kill the game in the time to come.

Soul is -THE- item of the game, indicator of a players commitment and/or real money investment. With the exception of the most notable of "whales", noone will evolve more than one. Commiting resources to Soul upgrade on a character locks the player into it and heavily discourages rerolling / playing alts. And I can't stress the word "discourage" enough. I know plenty people (me included) with 900+AP alts who simply stopped playing them because having that stage 1 soul and being aware it will stay that way forever is just a poor gaming experience.

And this is a real issue for the game.

Currently, with slower progress and expanding time between updates, people don't have much to do. A big chunk of the playerbase logs in, does the dailies within an hour or two and logs out or socially AFKs even though they could (and would be happy to) commit more time into actually playing.

An account-bound soul would grow F8 like no content update ever before, both for dungeons and 6v6. And, what's even more important, it would help NCwest to retain their customers who did/will leave the game permamently because getting bored with only one main character "is a thing", and evolving a second soul is not.

I don't think you understand how this game company works.

2 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I don't think you understand how this game company works.

I understand that this gaming company wants to make profit.

Retaining / expanding customer base makes profit.

Losing customer base does not make profit.

Senmaa   

Yea making stupid demands, its because of you whiners that dungeons have been nerfed to the point where you don't need to use your brains anymore. You wanna counter and say go play hard mode? Well you think new players/people who have never attempted DT for example in Hard Mode will be able to pull it off on their 1st try or even on 10th try compared to being better prepared by facing the same mechs on normal mode and then finally trying their hand at hard mode?

Stop being ridiculous and start working for your items, instead of making "demands". You wanna play an alt, play it, it's frigging easy to level up, and get your ap to 800 without even trying, and the tokens needed for the legendary items are account bound, so you can transfer them from your mains if you don't wanna run the big dungeons with the alt. I really hope NCSOFT disregards this entire thread. No where else else I have ever seen such laziness, and so many complaints in a mmorpg. A valid complaint for NCSOFT is for them to fix their servers, and stop the lag, not this bullshit.

Edited by Senmaa

dude you are being offensive and you probably don't even know what you are talking about. It's not bringing a character at 800 ap...no, you obviously don't know what you are talking about!

It's all that comes after: dropping all the weapons, draken accessories, items for upgrades, gathering all the gold which this involves, dropping the legendaries in BT, BIDDING them, bidding the raven soul and then yea ofc like 500 evolved stones a lot of demon spirit stones (which are superdifficult to drop) and elysian orbs, only to have an awakened soul, and all the rest I am not writing like pet ot I will write a wall of text...when already playing like 4 hours every night my main just to keep up a lil with latest content.

NO THANK YOU!

I'd rather quit the game than do that. You call me lazy when I work 10 hours a day! Then when I come back I have a family, but no matter what I still find the strenght and the time to play the game and you call me LAZY?!

I really hope that devs read and understand what we player who have got a life and a little brain are asking.

FrozenB   

In my opinion, it is okay to make these items account bound. However, they should also add the achievements so that they can use/equip the items. For example, the bracelet chests. They should add an achievements that you need to run NS for 20 times before you can wear the bracelet. This is to prevent a level 50 HM 1 or below characters to wear these legendary stuff. It also makes sense that you first need to unlock the dungeon and run the dungeon for several times and then wear the bracelet. Wouldn't it weird that you can wear the bracelet without ever running the dungeons using that character?

FlyingK   
7 hours ago, GenericNick said:

I understand that this gaming company wants to make profit.

Retaining / expanding customer base makes profit.

Losing customer base does not make profit.

Team Bloodlust yes, NCSoft and especially NCWest don't really have to care since their jobs aren't tied to the performance of B&S. The game can go under as far as they are concerned because there will always be another MMO to take it's place maintaining their job security.

Egoist00   

Also, I don't think any player that has ALT's are gonna upgrade the soul and pet, unless they r BIG WHALES(not regular whales). So it really does not affect their money milking machine, it may increase their profit, if it becomes account bound, people may actually trove/any pay to win event to upgrade soul/pet.

Sinned   

Ok, and transferring main "exclusive" items like maxed soul and pet you get in dungeons the following bullshitism, because you'll do that transfer since lvl 50, 1 hit all mobs and bosses and not know that class, so you go 1100AP in a dungeon and you get:

Assassin that can't make taxi (DT/NF)

Assassin/Summoner that can't block AoE for the party (DT HM it's painful, NF, NS)

Assassin/Summoner that can't stealth the party (EC)

KFM with 1100AP that can't hold agro to 900AP ppl

KFM that can't stack searing palm

BM that can't block skills and dies

WL that can't rotate his skills, does much less damage than he should

WL that forgets to buff (I do that, but it's obvious alt)

SF/Summoner that never heal or party res

Destroyer that can't ani-cancel and does damage that main destroy with 700AP do

won't even mention ppl playing range on close range alts and 60% marking in DT and vice versa for 90%/30%

but hey, they do that instance on hard mode with mains and have 1100AP on alt, so it should be the same, well, put the group of those described classes in one party on hard mode DT and they will fail it miserable, but they all look like mains........... And I'm describing that from personal experience, because I've had similar ppl in party, but it was easy to spot they are boxes boosted in level but not gear (octagonal gems on Baleful stage 1 with stage 1 soul and pet from quest but HM12 char).

P.S. Be happy that Ferocity/Animus/Energy are account bound, if you want to upgrade your weapon further, you can go and screw few BT groups by not knowing how to play your class, don't present it as your main with maxed soul and pet.

P.P.S. As for the company's thinking, well, if you want upgraded soul/pet on your alt - trove/rng boxes (p2w) on it for some $$$ and you'll have it.

Edited by Spiderm@n™

Sinnaru   

Agreed on the OPs post, they should make it account bound, at the same time I have an extra suggestion like adding achievements points through your whole account instead for one character, i'm sure that not everyone has time to run 300runs of DT on every character if they want to have decent geared alts etc.

On 23/7/2017 at 2:43 PM, Spiderm@n™ said:

Ok, and transferring main "exclusive" items like maxed soul and pet you get in dungeons the following bullshitism, because you'll do that transfer since lvl 50, 1 hit all mobs and bosses and not know that class, so you go 1100AP in a dungeon and you get:

Assassin/Summoner that can't block AoE for the party (DT HM it's painful, NF, NS)

won't even mention ppl playing range on close range alts and 60% marking in DT and vice versa for 90%/30%

but hey, they do that instance on hard mode with mains and have 1100AP on alt, so it should be the same, well, put the group of those described classes in one party on hard mode DT and they will fail it miserable, but they all look like mains........... And I'm describing that from personal experience, because I've had similar ppl in party, but it was easy to spot they are boxes boosted in level but not gear (octagonal gems on Baleful stage 1 with stage 1 soul and pet from quest but HM12 char).

P.S. Be happy that Ferocity/Animus/Energy are account bound, if you want to upgrade your weapon further, you can go and screw few BT groups by not knowing how to play your class, don't present it as your main with maxed soul and pet.

P.P.S. As for the company's thinking, well, if you want upgraded soul/pet on your alt - trove/rng boxes (p2w) on it for some $$$ and you'll have it.

Dude why would I not be able to play my alt if I have a 1030 main character and I played my alt up to hm10 or around that level? A stun is a stun, a daze a daze, a kd a kd...Are you trying to imply that people are stupid and you are the only intelligent?

I will tell you what: I love at least 3 classes on this game and I am good with all of them, tough I could reach end game gear with just one, since it's impossible for me to upgrade my soul and pet on every of them, even tough I would love to play all three classes at the same level.

Now...we are not asking to make my BT SS into another class; we are not asking to transfer upgraded accessory from an element to another, nor for the class specific weapon. We are only asking to transfer the most expensive items in the game to another character in the same account, otherwise US who support the game, might eventually get bored playing only one class and not being able to upgrade at the same level another one that we like.

And guess what, there are people good and bad at the game; if you don't like playing with bad people find a good guild and run dungeons only with em. I still don't understand if all this comes from sense of jealousy or God knows what else.

Sinned   
17 hours ago, Bladesoyun said:

Dude why would I not be able to play my alt if I have a 1030 main character and I played my alt up to hm10 or around that level? A stun is a stun, a daze a daze, a kd a kd...Are you trying to imply that people are stupid and you are the only intelligent?

I will tell you what: I love at least 3 classes on this game and I am good with all of them, tough I could reach end game gear with just one, since it's impossible for me to upgrade my soul and pet on every of them, even tough I would love to play all three classes at the same level.

Now...we are not asking to make my BT SS into another class; we are not asking to transfer upgraded accessory from an element to another, nor for the class specific weapon. We are only asking to transfer the most expensive items in the game to another character in the same account, otherwise US who support the game, might eventually get bored playing only one class and not being able to upgrade at the same level another one that we like.

And guess what, there are people good and bad at the game; if you don't like playing with bad people find a good guild and run dungeons only with em. I still don't understand if all this comes from sense of jealousy or God knows what else.

If you can play your characters, you don't need to have all uber items anyway, if you need maxed soul and pet to play your character, that means you are item dependent and can't really play your char that good.

P.S. Don't answer me, I won't read it anyway, I've stated my opinion, end of story, no point of more useless explanations why you need it, or why anyone needs it, it won't change my opinion. And I love playing my alts too, at least some of them, but can live without maxed soul and pet (using those from quest works for me).

TakunDes   

Agree with everything except Soul and Pet + HM gems from dungeons. You realised there are ppl that actually gear up their alts? 

Hoogmoon gems drops from chests from Dungeons - that would make transmuting gems way easier. there will be no point of spending on trove = no income for NC

Doing the account bound changes on Souls and Pets would fk ppl like us over super hard, unless we are able to salvage our souls/ pets for all mats returned on all alts then clients who support the game the most gets hurt the most. 

See, you ppl don't care. You ask for something without realising it would hurt ppl who actually gear up their alts

Stop making assumption on whales saying they are whales they dont care.  Seems like ppl are greedy without knowing the consequences. I dont want to see everyone running on 6vs6 with max gems from dungeons or max souls.

Edited by TakunDes

Seigi   
On 23.07.2017 at 2:43 PM, Spiderm@n™ said:

Probably the worst reasoning i ever saw... we already have these type of players, since they swipe on their mains without even putting any effort to properly learn the class first.

Of course there are players like Warfor*** that make few true souls/cosmic on other characters since they basicly have no limit on using money for this game.

To be honest that change would just make our (mine and everyones) life easier, since i'm f2p player, i don't swipe but farm all my gold, mats and having cosmic soul on my main is the max i can do (it's not even awk/true yet).

So having soul stage 6 and awk. pet on my alt kfm is kinda meh... and it would be great to be able to transfer cosmic soul and unleashed pet like HM gems...

Is it necessary for me to have them? Of course not, it would only make my life easier, like replacing other tanks in BT or to carry pugs in F8 with even less effort or stress.

I don't have bad gear on my alt kfm (950+ap but no raven wpn or bracelet yet) and i comfortably tank any content... so i know my class and allowing me to transfer soul/pet would not change that, it would just make my life easier to keep aggro from max geared people, since the gap in gear would be lower, it's not like i have problems now, but i can't really make any mistakes or have lag which would mess up my ani-cancel and that can be irritating on some bosses...

I will farm for the raven weapon and bt ring(got earring) myself sooner or later anyway, since i do weekly BT on my alt kfm and no i'm not getting carried, since i know all the roles for BT on every boss, all the mechanics and what my class does.

Basicly more geared people, then more people in every content, especially for example: if you have 1 raid and 2nd can't go since you lack people and others don't have good enough gear to help you fill the spots with their main or alt chars.

You could argue they could abuse ranks in 6v6, since they could transfer soul and pet, but to be honest no one would do that. Becasue you still need to do shields, weapon, accessories and farm exp for hm levels. Basicly it would be easier just to fill ranks with alts in 1v1/3v3 like some do now and farm 6v6 only on 1 char with the best gear anyway (as for BP ppl abuse new clans anyway for that).

In the end i'm not expecting NCSOFT to do that, so my alt will stay with that stg 6 and awk pet for very very long, since oils are acc bound now and my main needs them in huge amounts for new soul and next one to come... Still finishing raven wpn and leg. bracelet will be enough for me anyway, so i don't really care about the soul and better pet, just wanted to leave my opinion here.

tl;dr Soul/pet doesn't make you skilled or un-skilled player on a character, it won't break any content, it will mostly wil improve everyones life, more chars to play > more players online overall or time spend in the game, ncsoft profit?

p.s. Sometiems support transfers these items if you re-roll but we're talking about multiple chars and end-game, no one cares about crappy 500-850ap alts.

p.s.2 If you expect people with good gear to know all the dungeon mechanics, then obviously you look at wrong things... Check the achievements after entering. Because buying all the stuff w/o knowing all the mechanics in BT or any other instance is not a thing already...BNSgiggle

Edited by Seigi