Belmani

Worth getting any badge for Summoner?

Belmani   

>.< i wonder if worth spending 200g in a badge for summoner(from the event) doesnt seems a good improve to the class like the others :/ and also i wonder what you guys thinks about mystic badges as well... otherwhise ill burn my 200g in costumes :D 

The mystic badge is not a "must" atm, but it nice to have.

If you main a Summoner, i'd say it worth getting the badge.
Magnum for eath, Holy Fire for wind. If you do no have 3 bt ss and bt ring, get the magnum one for earth. since wind isnt better until you get those items.

I'm Wind with 3 BT SS and BT Wind ring, I wear Holy Fire which help me a lot keeping my Chi "ok" by doubling Briar Patch [F] skill rate and I wear Revelation Mystic Badge to get a DPS boost when I stealth myself with [4]. Using normal and "Yellow" hits from mobs and boss can boost my DPS with the Revelation Badge (plus a little boost of Chi too).

They are a must for me.

I'm not playing Earth but it seems you have more possibilites with badges. I don't know how good is the latest purple badge for Earth.

Frywell   

In the long run (with Julia raid gear) Magnum will be bis for Earth, while the new purple badge is best for Wind. Holy Fire is still worth having as either element as it's better than Magnum in ToI for example. The mystic badges are all kinda meh for Summoner sadly, especially Earth.