How to play Battleground?

Milennin

I was recently clearing out my mail quests and came across the 2 quests that require to play a game in Whirlwind Valley and Beluga Lagoon. With today's daily quest being a win in Beluga Lagoon, I decided to head over to the lobby and get a party to play a game for the quest. Except, there are no people playing it. I've been sitting here for almost 10 minutes now, and not a single player has shown up.

Are Battlegrounds dead? Is it impossible for me to finish these 2 quests?

39 minutes ago, Milennin said:

I was recently clearing out my mail quests and came across the 2 quests that require to play a game in Whirlwind Valley and Beluga Lagoon. With today's daily quest being a win in Beluga Lagoon, I decided to head over to the lobby and get a party to play a game for the quest. Except, there are no people playing it. I've been sitting here for almost 10 minutes now, and not a single player has shown up.

Are Battlegrounds dead? Is it impossible for me to finish these 2 quests?

You should join battlegrounds during frenzy time (6:00 pm pst to 10:00 pm pst). You can find a party in less than 2 minutes. Outside of frenzy time, people don't usually join battleground (it may takes up to 5-10 minutes per quene) Also, you join battleground right after server maintenance. This time has the least players online, plus even if they are online, they are busy doing DKV weekly raid dungeon and the dailies+event dungeons anyways.

3 hours ago, Milennin said:

That is difficult, because that is nighttime for me living in EU. Better chances to find a party in the weekend?

There should be an active period of time in EU. Try to join battleground during evening time with your time zone. (6pm-11pm at your time zone.)

Also come prepared for stupid comments from your team mates, as 6v6 is currently housing a good fraction of endgame players and very few low tier people.

Essentially 95% of 6v6 players are in silver rank, so there's high chance any beginner will run into HM15 Raven/Ascendant elemental damage monsters with 200k HP straight away. -_-'

Archived