help soul badge

annur14

Good night, I have the 8 pieces of msp and baleful stage 7, my idea is to change this weapon for the seraphin in the next patch. Which soul badge is the best for a summoner earth? Realmetne I do not know my ping and I do not know how to see it. But I think the game is going very well and I hardly have lag, so I must have good ping. The question is whether better magnum or holy fire, because I have heard that the magnum soul bage is not good to mix it with the tiger bracelet. Could you clarify this? Forgive my English and I hope it is well understood.

I also tried the fleed magnum soul badge and if it was difficult for me to enter the three loads of the badge, but I think maybe it's because of my rotation or it will end up being my ping.

Honestly I do not know what to do to have good dps and which soul badge to choose

Let's see if you can help me.

I play with summoner earth.

Earth with 8 msp = magnum. Doesn't matter if you use Baleful or Seraph, 8 msp earth go magnum. Seraph makes the rotation more forgiven. 

Some people use holy fire for earth as well, maybe that works for them, I don't know. For 8 msp the ideal is Magnum. 

Holy fire is for wind, which you shouldn't be using until you have atleast 3 bt ss and bt ring.

You can also use the purple one for wind, if you have no focus issues. Purple one (earth) may also work with bt ss. Haven't gotten that far, so I can't confirm. 

Tiger is for earth since you can use your 2 often, while dragon is for wind, since 3 bt ss reduces your Bloom and doom cd. (I hope I didn't get confused with the names lol)

I'm guessing the reason you heard that magnum isn't the best to combine with the tiger is because with the purple earth badge you stack Photosynthesis without the need of nettle or bloom, which will active supersunflower faster, therefore reducing the cd of your 2 by more. Can't confirm which is better, but so far most summoners i've seen are still using Magnum.  

Yes for earth you'd want to get magnum and eventually get alluvium for the photosynthesis proc.

Holy fire is for wind which helps a lot if you don't have your BT 3 set. Though you could use holy fire for earth too if you have around 200+ms consistently since it's helpful to keep nettles up. Otherwise magnum to alluvium is the way to go.

3 hours ago, annur14 said:

Thank you all for your answers. Mystic badge for earth summoner would be enigma?

For the soul shield of pvp, I'm using whirlwind balley pieces should I merge with accuracy or piercing?

Get both. The focus and X cd reduce is nice, but I heard that in future raids that 1 sec on counter is very usefull.

I would get the X one first. (Sorry forgot which one is what lol)

I fused mine with crit def. Surviving in 6v6 is more important than dealing dmg. I have 3.2k crit def, I can hold on my own pretty well.

Of course it wont really matter if you're against a raven 6+ whale, but for most games it very helpful.

Archived