Jump to content
Forums

HM experience differences between KR and EU\NA


Recommended Posts

I know this information might be old. Still I wonder why difference's like that exist.

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview?sle=true#

 

Korea needs less exp to go from HM 13 to 14 (29,970,000), than we need from 10 to 11 (32,602,000). It's really close but they still have less. I actually wonder...why they needed to do something like that. Yeah...HM level supposed to mean nothing and show how much time you played game,but...what's wrong with everyone being hm12 after finishing story (like it is in Korea). It would make to easy to reach HM20? A bit but not to the point where everyone is HM 20. In Korea 282,586,000 exp is needed to go from 19 to 20. Good luck trying to get it fast. While in US/EU 386,162,000. Total exp needed to go from HM1 to 20

in KR: 976,859,000

in US/EU 1,952,070,000

Question is...why? Why we get extra billion (yeah a billion) exp? Especially considering the fact that they (Korea) had extra 4 years to play the game. We get patches at 3×-4× faster and Korea but it's harder to level up...actually I think it should be same pace of leveling as in Korea. Even if everyone reaches max level. What would it change? Would it end of the world? End of game just because there are more HM20 players? No. Game would live,because it depends on gear,cash shop,rng and stuff and being max level doesn't mean that you have best gear in game and have nothing else to do. Oh and if you think extra 1 billion exp is bad...then wait for HM25 patch. Yeah it's coming. I played in taiwan server and exp charms have hm1-24 written on it. Maybe they don't have it,but it's coming. Remember that extra billion I mentioned in total exp...what about extra billion just to go from 24 to 25. Reaching max level would become hard as max level in lineage 2 (before goddess of destruction patch. ). Only difference is...we are really limited how exp we can get/day. 40daily quests and MSP. Raids doesn't count. They are weekly. Monsters and dungeons gives really low exp. 300exp/kill? When we need hundreds of millions? Even lineage 2 isn't doing thing like that. Actually what I love to see would be monsters giving increased exp in lv50 dungeons.

 

300exp/kill in low (yeti,necropolis,lair) with boss being 3000exp

 

500 exp in medium  (masts,gloomdross,Asura,Nexus)

With boss  being 5000exp

 

1000 in high level (Ebondrake Citadel,Desolate Tomb,Naryu Foundry, Naryu Sanctum) with boss being 10000exp

 

Hard mode would be 2000 normal monster and 20000 boss.

 

Daily dungeons  (cold storage and Heavens mandate ) would give 2500exp for boss and 200 exp for monster.

Raids:

MSP same as high level dungeons 1000exp monster and 10000exp boss. Mini bosses would be 2000exp.

Raven: 4000exp monsters. 100000exp boss

Khanda vihar 1500exp monster and 15000exp boss.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KzE said:

Because people kick sub HM11 now, so HM12 after story will disrupt this behavior for some days.

So people won't accepting players below HM13 or 14. Who cares. In Korea it's easy to achieve. Getting to HM14 is faster than to HM11 now. Instead of asking HM11 for foundry or sanctum  they'd be asking for HM14 and there is zero problem with that. Unless people are lazy to play...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reason why I wrote this topic is simple. EU/NA needs much more expensive to HM1 to HM20 than Korea. Actually so much that I could level up two characters to max (HM20)  in Korea faster than one in NA/EU. Game is not friendly to alts. Now Hongmoon levels means much more than before HM points patch. Now HM20 can have extra 200AP or like extra  50000 HP and increased defense just because Hongmoon points system. Now basically HM20= Lv70. No actually it's worse. You get only base 84 AP points when you reach HM1 but you end up having 284 at HM20 and thats just 20 levels. Same goes for HP and defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Reason why I wrote this topic is simple. EU/NA needs much more expensive to HM1 to HM20 than Korea. Actually so much that I could level up two characters to max (HM20)  in Korea faster than one in NA/EU. Game is not friendly to alts. Now Hongmoon levels means much more than before HM points patch. Now HM20 can have extra 200AP or like extra  50000 HP and increased defense just because Hongmoon points system. Now basically HM20= Lv70. No actually it's worse. You get only base 84 AP points when you reach HM1 but you end up having 284 at HM20 and thats just 20 levels. Same goes for HP and defense. 

You figured this just now ?

I think the entire community knows the game is not alt friendly...   UNLESS you have a lot of time to invest in the game.. but for someone that plays / works / social life... you have no chance to level an alt or reach a decent point with him and all you can do is use him for the gold.

This is why the community got so angry with the gem system... it's because they reached a point with the alt were it was enough and with the transfer gems . they would get to 800 / 850 ap.. witch is enough to farm the legendary dungeons as well, and now you can include Sanctum as well because it's just lame... in the second the staff took that away from them and forced them to drop at 700 ap... well you saw what happened on the forums.

 

In the end, if you don't have the time, playing on just 1 char is not that bad... that's the way I did it, sure I lack gold at times and it takes a long time to build it up.. but o well... at this time I'm happy with the gear / ap that I have.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

You figured this just now ?

I think the entire community knows the game is not alt friendly...   UNLESS you have a lot of time to invest in the game.. but for someone that plays / works / social life... you have no chance to level an alt or reach a decent point with him and all you can do is use him for the gold.

This is why the community got so angry with the gem system... it's because they reached a point with the alt were it was enough and with the transfer gems . they would get to 800 / 850 ap.. witch is enough to farm the legendary dungeons as well, and now you can include Sanctum as well because it's just lame... in the second the staff took that away from them and forced them to drop at 700 ap... well you saw what happened on the forums.

 

In the end, if you don't have the time, playing on just 1 char is not that bad... that's the way I did it, sure I lack gold at times and it takes a long time to build it up.. but o well... at this time I'm happy with the gear / ap that I have.

I agree with you. I wouldn't even be talking about levels if we and Korea had same amount exp needed to go from HM1 to 20. But no...we get extra billion exp, which is more than needed to level second character to HM20 in Korea. Why us EU/NA get double experience when we have like 3 times less time to reach HM20 (game was released 2012 in Korea and 2016 in EU/NA)

Link to post
Share on other sites

eh.. I would have loved to try another character ... I would have loved to reroll on an assassin or kfm.. but ... sadly .. I can't ...  and I really don't have the time OR patience to invest the same amount of time in what I have now.

Imagine to restart .. and let's say your lvl 14 HM .. with all the good stuff... and you would like to start from 0...   this game gives you no chance to do it... some people play for a full year to get the gear... now invest another year to get the same things..  hell no.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

eh.. I would have loved to try another character ... I would have loved to reroll on an assassin or kfm.. but ... sadly .. I can't ...  and I really don't have the time OR patience to invest the same amount of time in what I have now.

Imagine to restart .. and let's say your lvl 14 HM .. with all the good stuff... and you would like to start from 0...   this game gives you no chance to do it... some people play for a full year to get the gear... now invest another year to get the same things..  hell no.

Yeah. It's not that bad in Korea servers. They need 2x less exp to go from 1 to 20...so they can allow to level two or more characters. Especially when they had much more time for that (5years) instead one and half for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

@YunoGasaiYandere I think that existed because previously, in KR, BnS is paid to play by the hour. BnS in KR only becomes Free to Play last Dec with the release of Gunner. You can read the below

http://2p.com/46471551_1/Blade-amp-Soul-KR-Moves-to-a-Free-to-Play-Model-amp-Adds-Brings-Winter-to-the-Game-by-MMORPGmaster.htm

 

With that said, I would understand why it take less EXP to level up compare to NA/EU since we are Free to Play.

Edited by YamiKokennin
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

@YunoGasaiYandere I think that existed because previously, in KR, BnS is paid to play by the hour. BnS in KR only becomes Free to Play last Dec with the release of Gunner. You can read the below

http://2p.com/46471551_1/Blade-amp-Soul-KR-Moves-to-a-Free-to-Play-Model-amp-Adds-Brings-Winter-to-the-Game-by-MMORPGmaster.htm

 

With that said, I would understand why it take less EXP to level up compare to NA/EU since we are Free to Play.

This is exactly it.  The exp needed in KR has always been lower since the start.  The other regions increased the amount needed to level because they started as free to play and it acts as extra incentive to purchase things like cold storage resets and trove keys (exp charms in trove).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...