Future Trove

ScourgeBreak

Well, here goes,

I know it's more of a look out on the news and forums for this but I do hope that the next Trove will feature the blackstones, Legendary accessories, Transcendence engine, Divine Grace stones and Raven Kings Souls on it. It's not too great when the Raven King's Souls were on the drop table and never really showed up, not even in any of the crits. I know that the legendaries are better placed in crits, regardless, plus the gems, this time incorporating the obsidian ones, element specific. I noticed in the TW trove I think (Post VT patch) where there was a bar at the time, at any time you could crit but it was also out of 40 and when you hit 40 you also crit. So, the 40 is guaranteed crit but RNG is the rest of the way. In a way, you spend keys to open trove loot and at any moment either you crit or not and when you hit 40, guaranteed crit.

19 minutes ago, Tufa said:

UMmmm,,what?

I'd like to see Trove permanently retired, and the game returned to a state where you actually earn your stuff by playing the content.  

This. Having crap drop rate to force people buy trove is bad.

23 minutes ago, Tufa said:

UMmmm,,what?

I'd like to see Trove permanently retired, and the game returned to a state where you actually earn your stuff by playing the content.  

I agree.. because of the trove I managed to jump with 50 / 100 ap.... now this is not a bad thing, but it just proves that if you invest some money you get to push ahead in a very short amount of time.

To get what you actually need, you have to buy around 150 keys... to make sure you get the gems that you want and the mats needed for some upgrades...  now I say 150 because that's how many I needed, I heard some waste 1000 keys and get nothing good but I highly doubt it... even if it's RNG.. come on.. it's 1.000 keys.

Not sure I will have the money needed for this trove tho and it will HIGHLY depend on the gems they add and other rewards, because if someone from the NCsoft staff might read this .. TAKE NOTE ...  WE NO LONGER NEED the lame rewards that were rare as it is like Xanos disks , flowers , orbs . etc. these items are already expired .. plus the gems since the guys that invest the money already have good gems.. so adding a gem with 10 ap .. is not a big dead and not worth the money.

Costumes ? not worth the money.

Legendary mats for upgrades ?  not worth the money, we can get 30 from upgrades.. witch most of us are already doing.. granted it's cheaper in the trove.. BUT .. not worth to invest 40$ and hope for a good crit to get as many as possible..  so.. yes .. not worth it.

If you wont add good stuff, and after this 400.000$ dream... you wont see much money out of it... since we all know the reasons for the trove and bla bla.

53 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

I heard some waste 1000 keys and get nothing good but I highly doubt it

People who say this are either completely lying or they wanted nothing but oils which almost never shows up.

13 hours ago, Tufa said:

UMmmm,,what?

Oh my God yes...all these people wanna do is sit behind their computer and swipe their credit card. People need to actually play the game. i get called an undergeared "noob" somehow (925AP), but it's these same people that fail simple mechanics like standing far or close...

5 hours ago, Hydralisk said:

Oh my God yes...all these people wanna do is sit behind their computer and swipe their credit card. People need to actually play the game. i get called an undergeared "noob" somehow (925AP), but it's these same people that fail simple mechanics like standing far or close...

Actually, no, that's not entirely true. I can't spend hours or even a whole day grinding out dungeons, raids, etc. everyday. I have to work and out of everything else I work second shift, so by the time I do get home, it's well near midnight. Don't get me wrong, I will take the time to learn a dungeon and the mechanics. I may not be the best at them and more than a few failed attempts but I learn rather quickly. Most people now are at around 1000 or so ap. I'm sitting at 980 or so but I'm more concerned about grinding out gold. I won't call anyone an "undergeared noob" or so to speak because out of anyone who can solo winter mane or shattered masts or even desolate tomb, I don't even measure up in those cases. I'll be honest, I have swiped, not the most responsible on that part but I did it for mats and sometimes costumes. Mostly to even catch up with everyone else. I'm still falling short of all the higher geared players, when the whole Xanos Hands thing happened I did get the hands, enough to buy one bracelet for my main. I was relieved to at least have one thing checked off of my list because with the new upgrade paths to be introduced later on, it's going to be a long climb to the top of that mountain and eventually that trails just going to disappear. But, they refunded most things and well, back to where I was from before, not a long way down but I can still climb at the least.

As for the that $400,000 goal, I won't add into it. The costumes look nice but I just want the mats to upgrade my gear. If I can pool gold into the HM coins, then I definitely will as the other route, but it'll take some crafting and selling. Man, it's almost the end of July and soon it'll be August, then September. Time sure does fly...

14 minutes ago, ScourgeBreak said:

Actually, no, that's not entirely true. I can't spend hours or even a whole day grinding out dungeons, raids, etc. everyday. I have to work and out of everything else I work second shift, so by the time I do get home, it's well near midnight. Don't get me wrong, I will take the time to learn a dungeon and the mechanics. I may not be the best at them and more than a few failed attempts but I learn rather quickly. Most people now are at around 1000 or so ap. I'm sitting at 980 or so but I'm more concerned about grinding out gold. I won't call anyone an "undergeared noob" or so to speak because out of anyone who can solo winter mane or shattered masts or even desolate tomb, I don't even measure up in those cases. I'll be honest, I have swiped, not the most responsible on that part but I did it for mats and sometimes costumes. Mostly to even catch up with everyone else. I'm still falling short of all the higher geared players, when the whole Xanos Hands thing happened I did get the hands, enough to buy one bracelet for my main. I was relieved to at least have one thing checked off of my list because with the new upgrade paths to be introduced later on, it's going to be a long climb to the top of that mountain and eventually that trails just going to disappear. But, they refunded most things and well, back to where I was from before, not a long way down but I can still climb at the least.

As for the that $400,000 goal, I won't add into it. The costumes look nice but I just want the mats to upgrade my gear. If I can pool gold into the HM coins, then I definitely will as the other route, but it'll take some crafting and selling. Man, it's almost the end of July and soon it'll be August, then September. Time sure does fly...

Yeah..not saying particularly you, but what i said is true, cant tell you how many hm6-7's ive seen with 900-950+(or maxed gear) at the time of a trove, and dont tell me its an "alt", because they do still mess up mechanics in dungeons. I honestly went a bit off topic, but it'd be nice to see people earn and work hard for their gear instead of swiping for it. And i know you cant swipe for a legendary drop in a dungeon such as naryu sanctum, but you can swipe for the gold needed to completely outbid everyone else once you finally see it...im talking thousands of gold...not a few hundred. And as you said, you can swipe for mats. I dont like saying this game is "pay2win", but it sure is "pay2progress." 

41 minutes ago, Hydralisk said:

Yeah..not saying particularly you, but what i said is true, cant tell you how many hm6-7's ive seen with 900-950+(or maxed gear) at the time of a trove, and dont tell me its an "alt", because they do still mess up mechanics in dungeons. I honestly went a bit off topic, but it'd be nice to see people earn and work hard for their gear instead of swiping for it. And i know you cant swipe for a legendary drop in a dungeon such as naryu sanctum, but you can swipe for the gold needed to completely outbid everyone else once you finally see it...im talking thousands of gold...not a few hundred. And as you said, you can swipe for mats. I dont like saying this game is "pay2win", but it sure is "pay2progress." 

Well, I suppose I haven't seen that, granted I pug most of the dungeons. I've encountered a lot of people now that are either hm12 - 16. HM 11 is starting to look more common now. I'm currently at HM 11 and it took me a few months to reach even that. The moment you try to get past baleful 12 you hit a bit of a slump unless you get into a run with either a clan or purchase a carry run to get the mat you need to progress. It's all in gold though. When I go into a dungeon I go in with the gold I have on hand and if it's enough, good. If not, better luck next time, I'll get another chance later on, hopefully after I've crafted and sold enough. I'll admit though, pay2progress is about right, but some have a higher advantage than others in that area as well. I don't have enough to outbid anyone on gold, to be frank.

Archived