Lag and low fps

Anaaftw

Hey guys. I just bought a laptop with pretty good specifications. I have a nvidia geforce 940mx 4gb, intel core i5,7th generation, 8 gb ram and my game works like crap. I put everything on low, made all my settings work for performance and i have 20-30 fps, my game freezes , map doesn't load sometimes in dungeons, very long loading screens and so on. I have a vindows 10 x64 and i setup my game to run on the x32 because someone told me it works better like that. It  only made the game load faster but nothing more. Please help me find a fix. I'm desperate here >.<

52 minutes ago, Anaaftw said:

Hey guys. I just bought a laptop with pretty good specifications. I have a nvidia geforce 940mx 4gb, intel core i5,7th generation, 8 gb ram and my game works like crap. I put everything on low, made all my settings work for performance and i have 20-30 fps, my game freezes , map doesn't load sometimes in dungeons, very long loading screens and so on. I have a vindows 10 x64 and i setup my game to run on the x32 because someone told me it works better like that. It  only made the game load faster but nothing more. Please help me find a fix. I'm desperate here >.<

When do you have 20-30 fps in game? When you are in a crowded place (like more than 20-30 players fighting/killing bosses at the same time?) 

Loading screen is dependent on your hard drive and ram. Your ram should be fine. Your hard drive is hdd or ssd?

Also, do you have stable internet? Do you have your own wifi at home or are you stealing wifi at a coffee shop? What is the speed of your internet?

I think someone mentioned that windows 10 may has some problem running this game. At least I am running with old window 7 and I never have any problem.

I've got the same problem and I have a laptop that is more than capable of handling it. Just go to graphics and hit the optimize for low end computers and you should get around 40fps average. It won't look great but you can still play the game.

I optimized it for low end pc a while ago. Still no improvement.  It's just so frustrating that i can run other games on high graphics and still get 80-90 fps and for bns I can't do anything..

this is just from my own experience but i had times when if i was lagging just changeling  a few of the graphic options in graphic  setting  try turning the settings for effects for your self and others and monster down to 1 if that doesn't help turn them all down to 1   i also had times when i had random lag but then seems all i had to do was turn everything to max and that fixed it so all i can recommend is thous things turning effects down to 1 or all setting in graphic to 1 or turning all setting to max when trying all graphic settings to 1 try turning resolution down to lowest but leave game mode in full not window als set the FPS meters  both to lowest settings for max  set  just use the rest that tab only fuction if none helps  try download AMD if havent or if you can oddly enough it does help with lag issues

I recently came back to the game and my fps is really terrible! I got a new laptop, the hp omen for casual gaming, with Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1050, i7-7700hq and Cpu at 2.80 GHz, 12gb ram running 64 bit on windows 10. I've been looking around so many places, changing my 3D settings, in game settings and my fps is still around the 20-30 range around a quiet area. I Tried the link @DrValkyrie, it seems that my fps increased slightly when shadows were 1 but I'm wondering if my specs/set up is able to run on max settings. When I play fps games, my frames go to 120 and beyond but not BnS for some reason. What I've also done is put the client as high performance and that doesn't do anything.

The difference from the thread author is my loading screens are perfectly fine. Anyone able to help, especially those who own a hp omen laptop?

Archived