Sign in to follow this  
DirectorTseng

Lucent Belt

Recommended Posts

Seriously does this even drop anymore? I've run Necro which is one of the most boring zaiwei dungeons there is and it has not dropped once. I see the earring all the time now.. but not a single belt in two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RNG my friend, it does drop but the rate does seem lower than what it used to be. That seems to be the case for the Lucent accessories that is. I ran Lair of the frozen fang for hours, and did not see any necklaces. I feel even worse for this one warlock who kept joining my party for the bracelet. Once it did drop however, someone else needed it, and a bid war happened. The newcomer ended up paying 11 gold for it, felt bad for the warlock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brincas   
11 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Seriously does this even drop anymore? I've run Necro which is one of the most boring zaiwei dungeons there is and it has not dropped once. I see the earring all the time now.. but not a single belt in two weeks.

dont worry when you stop need the belt he will drop alot. sometimes i think the rng is rigged. When you need something it dont drop, after that he keeps showing all the times :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leyren   
2 hours ago, brincas said:

dont worry when you stop need the belt he will drop alot. sometimes i think the rng is rigged. When you need something it dont drop, after that he keeps showing all the times :S

Don't worry, developers have better things to do than building some weird behaving RNG. Especially since the drop in the party loot boxes is not only about you ;) This is mostly a psychological effect. You run the dungeon for daily quest / challenge / whatever, and without paying much attention you will sometimes drop stuff you previously needed, making you feel it is easier now.

Personally, I needed 10 runs for the belt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brincas   
56 minutes ago, Leyren said:

Don't worry, developers have better things to do than building some weird behaving RNG. Especially since the drop in the party loot boxes is not only about you ;) This is mostly a psychological effect. You run the dungeon for daily quest / challenge / whatever, and without paying much attention you will sometimes drop stuff you previously needed, making you feel it is easier now.

Personally, I needed 10 runs for the belt.

i know it is, but dont think that a devoloper isnt crazy and he would create crazy stuff just to annoy us :P im doin it all the time xD

 

but yeah sometimes people just dont pay attention what drops and say i dont need that accessory yet so why bother, in my case i do see what i will need and store it as soon as im able to get it, just to avoid rng frustation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's due to the merging of the drops between 4 and 6 man dungeons. One of the loot slots merged the heroic acc and superior weapons together. It's just a stupid and lazy dev that doesn't know what he's doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this